Chris Christie removes all doubt that he is a RINO

Those who do not cower before Trump and repeat his lies need to be driven from the party

Truthiness has no place in today’s Republican Party

It has nothing to do with Trump.

It has everything to do with the 75 million Little Trumpsters.

Unless a Republican can replace those voters, there is really little point in having an anti-Trump GOP.

They will never win an election again.

Christie is a traditional Republican who is uncomfortable pandering to the crazies that have taken over

Christie is a traditional Republican who is uncomfortable pandering to the crazies that have taken over
Little girl children of parents are being raped in school bathrooms. little girls who call their fathers ...daddy! The ones still married and being responsible anyway. ..."Daddy...help me.....Daddy...help me...Daddy.. help me.. And when he does, the fascist police will kill him for complaining about his little child being abuse sexually. The people in charge laughing at him and disgusted with his view that his child is his to control. Except for paying for the whole life from infant to adult.

My point is that Trump is out of office.

Its really up to Cheney to build a record of actual accomplishment, and not just me-too toward Sleepy Joe, if she wants the support of little Trumpsters.

If she doesn't want the support of Trump voters, fine. But she shouldn't complain if they run opposition candidates to her and refuse to support her. After all, she doesn't want their support.
She disagrees with tump loyalists about the insurrection and wants a full investigation. The tump loyalists want to sweep Jan 6 under the rug. There is something wrong with this equation. You would think that everyone would want to find the truth about the insurrection, yes. If she did their bidding, all would be hunky- dunky. So they want to bury her rather than accept her efforts.

She disagrees with tump loyalists about the insurrection and wants a full investigation. The tump loyalists want to sweep Jan 6 under the rug. There is something wrong with this equation. You would think that everyone would want to find the truth about the insurrection, yes. If she did their bidding, all would be hunky- dunky. So they want to bury her rather than accept her efforts.

Speaker Pelosi isn't interested in a Full investigation either you know.

She refused all dissenting voices on her committee.

Traditional Republicans need to take back control of the party from the crazies

It will start by not pandering to MAGA demands

Any Republican who corrects tump's childish behavior is a "RINO".

Are you another "Democrat" who loves W???

W took a superpower with a budget surplus and returned a depression, a trillion dollar deficit, and US troops in two countries where there never was a US national interest because W's CIA and the Mossad did 911.

And to show what a true "conservative" W was, we get a picture truly worth a thousand words....

See the source image

That is W kissing MICHAEL ROBINSON while the Kenyan Cocksucker got jealous....

W took a superpower with a budget surplus and returned a depression, a trillion dollar deficit, and US troops in two countries where there never was a US national interest because W's CIA and the Mossad did 911.

And to show what a true "conservative" W was, we get a picture truly worth a thousand words....

See the source image

Personally, I think W is a decent guy who made a horrible President.
He was a hero after 9-11 even though he was caught unprepared.
But his response in invading Afghanistan and Iraq, engaging in torture and standing by while the economy collapsed made him our worst modern President.

As much as I personally despised Trump, I did not think he could be as bad a President as W
Trump proved me wrong

Personally, I think W is a decent guy who made a horrible President.
He was a hero after 9-11 even though he was caught unprepared.
But his response in invading Afghanistan and Iraq, engaging in torture and standing by while the economy collapsed made him our worst modern President.

As much as I personally despised Trump, I did not think he could be as bad a President as W
Trump proved me wrong

All of USMB rejoices that a "W Democrat" exposes himself...

Let us all never forget what 911 was all about.... Zionist Fascist false flag hate hoaxing....

Notice it is a CRUISE MISSILE not a plane hitting the Pentagon....

Rightwinger is probably Liz Cheney's speechwriter. Whenever you get in trouble, start lying about 911....

See the source image

That photo says a thousand words. Guess what? I says nothing. They are friends as are all past Presidents, except for trump whose friend was Jeffrey Epstein.

That photo says a thousand words. Guess what? I says nothing. They are friends as are all past Presidents, except for trump whose friend was Jeffrey Epstein.

TDS stage 7

Um, which DOJ actually prosecuted Epstein..... Trump.

Biden and the Kenyan Cocksucker have a lot in common. Both are descendants of Confederate slave owners. homObama is gay and his preference according to HUFFPO is....

OLDER WHITE MEN

Forum List

Back