Chris Christie removes all doubt that he is a RINO

Republicans were Republicans before 2016 when the RINOs of Trumpery, an invasive species, started whining that they were all RINOs.

Politics isn't the weird worship of one Cry Baby Loser.

Republicans were Republicans before 2016 when the RINOs of Trumpery, an invasive species, started whining that they were all RINOs.

Politics isn't the weird worship of one Cry Baby Loser.
You have got to be one of the stupidest posters here.

Remember how many republicans didn't want tramp to be Potus, you know it because all those who didn't want him Potus are afraid of him now.

I was one of them! I was supporting Ted Cruz! I believed Trump was sus when I read he met with the Clintons before running on top of the stuff. He told my fellow Republicans I was nearly never Trump right up until Gary Johnson said he was putting liberals on the supreme court. I went and voted for Trump. But he turned out to be an excellent President! I miss him being our leader. Biden has been terrible worst inflation in a while, gas price prices souring. Biden-Harris- Blinken botched Afghanistan and the border! They are no Trump-Pence-Pompeo! But you are right. Anyone right of center who crosses Trump outside of my state loses!

Interesting take on it.

So since viruses should be exterminated, are you suggesting that America get rid of Republicans and have a One Party state?
The party needs to purge itself of the disease of Trumpism.

"We had to burn this village to save it."

Trump destroyed the large and qualified field of Republicans in 2016 because of the GOP's failure to deliver the goods even when elected.

The idea of actually fulfilling the promises you make is the essence of "Trumpism".

Compare and contrast with RINOism.

John McCain pledged to the voters of Arizona to get rid of Obamacare.

And when the vote counted, he voted "nay" against eliminating that Atrocity.

And he did it in the middle of the night at the last minute, so a deal couldn't be made to find someone else.
McCain voted nay because the GOP and Trump failed to come up with a replacement for Obamacare despite promising for eight years they had one.

It's one of the largest hoaxes ever perpetrated on the Republican voters, and most of them have still not realized it.

Personally, I think W is a decent guy who made a horrible President.
He was a hero after 9-11 even though he was caught unprepared.
But his response in invading Afghanistan and Iraq, engaging in torture and standing by while the economy collapsed made him our worst modern President.

As much as I personally despised Trump, I did not think he could be as bad a President as W
Trump proved me wrong
Dubya was the reason I stopped voting after voting straight Republican tickets my entire life.

The next time I voted for President was 2020, and that was for Jo Jorgensen.

Notice it is a CRUISE MISSILE not a plane hitting the Pentagon....
:rolleyes:

I just said the other day that those who still parrot Trump's Big Lie are now firmly in the same camp as the 9/11 Truthers, UFOlogists, ghost hunters, flat earthers, Holocaust deniers, Pizzagaters, Sandy Hook false flaggers, and Covid microchippers.

McCain voted nay because the GOP and Trump failed to come up with a replacement for Obamacare despite promising for eight years they had one.

It's one of the largest hoaxes ever perpetrated on the Republican voters, and most of them have still not realized it.

Actually, Trump did have a replacement- but it was never passed so we never got a chance to see it.

Trump care would have provided tremendous care at unbelievable savings as well as no mandates.

Actually, Trump did have a replacement- but it was never passed so we never got a chance to see it.

Trump care would have provided tremendous care at unbelievable savings as well as no mandates.
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA! You must think I am as stupid as you are.

Any bill up for a vote is publicly available. So this "we never got a chance to see it" is pure unadulterated bullshit. I read every version of Obamacare as it went through the sausage process. I've read countless bills under consideration.

Trump NEVER submitted a replacement for Obamacare. Your claims about how great it was is just the babbling of a parroting rube who drank Trump's piss.

When I said above that most Republican voters have STILL not caught on they were hoaxed, you just proved it. You DESERVE to be lied to.

snakeoilguysmall.jpg

You're gonna love my health care plan, bleev me. It will be terrific. ObamaCare is a disaster. Total. Disaster. I can't wait to run this guy out of town on a rail, folks. (cheers, applause, hoots) Won't it be great? No more Obama! (yeehaws, applause) You're gonna get tired of winning, that I can tell you. My beautiful health care plan will cure cancer. It will pay for my daughter's fake tits. And no Mexicans will ever be able to get insurance again! (wild stomping, cheers) We are going to build more hospitals, more clinics, hire more doctors, and hot nurses, I promised hot nurses didn't I? (laughter) Yeah! I love nurses. Sometimes I wish I was as sick as Hillary so I could visit some nurses, you know what I mean? (laughter, applause, "locker up! locker up!") You got that right! Locker up!

And that's my health care plan, folks. What do you think? Do you love it? (applause, cheers, whistles, music) It's beautiful! Beautiful.

trump-campaigning.jpg

On Day One, ObamaCare is gone!

trump-campaigning-2.jpg

My replacement is beautiful. Bleev me. Terrific. You are going to get tired of being healthy. Bleev me. Bleev me...

trump-rally.jpg

trump-smirk.jpg

I also have some waterfront property and a bridge I want to sell you.

trump-wins.jpg

ryan-with-trump.jpg

Congratulations, Mr. President! Just hand me your health care plan, and I'll get it passed immediately.

trump-yelling.jpg

I thought YOU had a plan.

paul-ryan-angry.jpg

Oh no you don't! You said YOU had a "beautiful" plan!

trump-yelling-2.jpg

And that plan was to take credit for YOUR plan! That's how my scams work!

ryan-exasperated.jpg

Jesus Christ...

trump-yelling-3.jpg

You've had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

trump-exasperated.jpg

Jesus Christ...

She's already been re-elected once. So she's one up on Trump.

Trump won the White House Republicans! Raise him all five fingers, not just one in the state of Wyoming. Liz Cheney won on her dad's name and rode the coattails of Trump to victory! Trump moved us from Bush, but Liz is acting like this is still 2003. It is 2021! The GOP rebranded we are the party of Trump! And he will always be my President! She should become a democrat! Watch her go work for CNN or MSNBC after she loses!

Funny how progressive libs only think someone is a “true conservative” when they aid prog libs…
There aren't any 'true conservatives'.
Only morons that claim they are.................................when a democrat is in office or election time.

October 29 2019
President Trump pledged to eliminate the national debt within eight years.

Almost halfway to his self-imposed deadline, it has actually increased.
The U.S. is $3 trillion more in debt than it was when Mr. Trump entered the White House. In nearly three years, it rose 15% — from $19.9 trillion to $22.9 trillion, according to the latest numbers from the Treasury Department.

April 13 2021
Under former President Donald Trump, the U.S. national debt rose by nearly $7.8 trillion, following the third-largest primary deficit growth out of all U.S. presidents except for George W. Bush and Abraham Lincoln.

As of mid-January, they noted that the total U.S. debt was about 130 percent of its GDP and at the highest level relative to our economy since the end of World War II in 1945.

June 22 2016
“I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me,” Trump told Norah O’Donnell in an interview that aired on “CBS This Morning.” “I’ve made a fortune by using debt, and if things don’t work out I renegotiate the debt. I mean, that’s a smart thing, not a stupid thing.”

Well, Trump was half right.

There aren't any 'true conservatives'.
Only morons that claim they are.................................when a democrat is in office or election time.

October 29 2019
President Trump pledged to eliminate the national debt within eight years.

Almost halfway to his self-imposed deadline, it has actually increased.
The U.S. is $3 trillion more in debt than it was when Mr. Trump entered the White House. In nearly three years, it rose 15% — from $19.9 trillion to $22.9 trillion, according to the latest numbers from the Treasury Department.

April 13 2021
Under former President Donald Trump, the U.S. national debt rose by nearly $7.8 trillion, following the third-largest primary deficit growth out of all U.S. presidents except for George W. Bush and Abraham Lincoln.

As of mid-January, they noted that the total U.S. debt was about 130 percent of its GDP and at the highest level relative to our economy since the end of World War II in 1945.

June 22 2016
“I’m the king of debt. I’m great with debt. Nobody knows debt better than me,” Trump told Norah O’Donnell in an interview that aired on “CBS This Morning.” “I’ve made a fortune by using debt, and if things don’t work out I renegotiate the debt. I mean, that’s a smart thing, not a stupid thing.”

Well, Trump was half right.
Trump, Trump, Trump!!! That’s all you idiots can parrot…

Trump, Trump, Trump!!! That’s all you idiots can parrot…
The orange retard is in the news more than anyone, flapping his yapper.

November 9 2021
Former President Donald Trump in remarks at the National Republican Congressional Committee dinner Monday openly blasted the 13 congressional Republicans who supported President Biden’s infrastructure bill in a vote Friday.

Fox News Digital has confirmed from sources at the dinner that the former president criticized the 13 Republican defectors in a lengthy speech Monday night in a room where at least one of them, Rep. Nicole Malliotakis, was present.

Forum List

Back