Chris Christie removes all doubt that he is a RINO

TDS stage 7

Um, which DOJ actually prosecuted Epstein..... Trump.

Biden and the Kenyan Cocksucker have a lot in common. Both are descendants of Confederate slave owners. homObama is gay and his preference according to HUFFPO is....

OLDER WHITE MEN
Tump spent time with Epstein and they were friends. Even tump had to do something when the crap about Epstein was exposed. He sure as hell couldn't defend him, yes? And where did you come up with that silly remark about past presidents? We all know what tump was in his past life.

Tump spent time with Epstein and they were friends. Even tump had to do something when the crap about Epstein was exposed. He sure as hell couldn't defend him, yes? And where did you come up with that silly remark about past presidents? We all know what tump was in his past life.

Before he ran for President, Donald J. Trump was an ally and friend of libs.

Bill and Hillary went to his wedding, The Donald chummed around with Sharpton and Jackson.

As far as Jeff Epstein, the man was officially 86'ed from Trump's properties. Mr. Trump knew him well enough tto know he didn't want him around. He wasn't going to publicly embarrass Ep's close friends like BIll and Hillary who were regular visitors to Mr. Epstein's Paedophile Island.

We know what Biden is past, present, and future. No one abuses and feels up children in front of cameras like he does and is not a pedophile. And if your are a Prog voter, then you support it.

Before he ran for President, Donald J. Trump was an ally and friend of libs.

Bill and Hillary went to his wedding, The Donald chummed around with Sharpton and Jackson.

As far as Jeff Epstein, the man was officially 86'ed from Trump's properties. Mr. Trump knew him well enough tto know he didn't want him around. He wasn't going to publicly embarrass Ep's close friends like BIll and Hillary who were regular visitors to Mr. Epstein's Paedophile Island.
What is your point? Tump was fearful that he would be linked to Epstein, so he 86'ed him. Tump knew him very well. Yes, the hypocrite tump was a democrat, and Hillary did not visit his island.

trump-campaigning.jpg

On Day One, ObamaCare is gone!

trump-campaigning-2.jpg

My replacement is beautiful. Bleev me. Terrific. You are going to get tired of being healthy. Bleev me. Bleev me...

trump-rally.jpg

trump-smirk.jpg

I also have some waterfront property and a bridge I want to sell you.

trump-wins.jpg

ryan-with-trump.jpg

Congratulations, Mr. President! Just hand me your health care plan, and I'll get it passed immediately.

trump-yelling.jpg

I thought YOU had a plan.

paul-ryan-angry.jpg

Oh no you don't! You said YOU had a "beautiful" plan!

trump-yelling-2.jpg

And that plan was to take credit for YOUR plan! That's how my scams work!

ryan-exasperated.jpg

Jesus Christ...

trump-yelling-3.jpg

You've had SEVEN YEARS to come up with a replacement! And you don't have one!?!?

trump-exasperated.jpg

Jesus Christ...

Trump had a plan- tremendous healthcare with unlimited choice and at a price you'd have to see to believe.

However, it failed as the Democrats and their friend across the aisle John McCain decided that the Atrocity of Obamacare was better.

We never did get to see the plan, because it didn't pass.

I can’t believe Republicans want to expel members who voted in favor of INFRASTRUCTURE :ack-1:

No one is being proposed for expulsion at all.

There is no movement to expel Liz Cheney, just an attempt to nominate and elect someone else during the next election.

Trump had a plan- tremendous healthcare with unlimited choice and at a price you'd have to see to believe.

However, it failed as the Democrats and their friend across the aisle John McCain decided that the Atrocity of Obamacare was better.

Trump had no plan about anything during his tenure. He never presented anything that made sense.

John McCain voted in favor of Trumps Healthcare Plan

He wisely voted against repealing Obamacare without a replacement

You have got to be one of the stupidest posters here.
With that coming from you, MENSA will pleading with me to enhance their ranks.

Rather than wallowing in your petty ad hominems, why don't you just flail your pom poms and extol the wonders of your Cry Baby Loser's "big, beautiful wall!", his replacement of 'ObamaCare' with "something terrific!" that covers "everybody!" at "less cost!", his resurrecting coal mining, his reviving manufacturing, his restoring the American steel industry (so much so that he increased unemployment by only 2%), his braying that he had the pandemic "under control!" and "everybody's getting better!" (before 750,000 died from it.)

The Cry Baby Loser keeps whining that lots of unspecified mean people mysteriously stole a "Landslide!" from him, and, when his investigators finally return from Hawaii, they might be able to actually find a suspect!

His latest display of his need to blame others is fraught with a yooj heap of legislation envy:

Screen Shot 2021-11-10 at 7.41.16 AM.png

For his goons who attacked Congress and savaged the outnumbered police valiantly protecting democracy from them, the Loser's imaginary achievements enhance their veneration of him. His kingdom is not of this world.

Unfortunately, with the blowhard's legal and financial reverses mounting...

Last edited:
I can’t believe Republicans want to expel members who voted in favor of INFRASTRUCTURE :ack-1:
Its just that Progs do not return the favor. Look at the votes over the years...over and over. It is based on party lines except when something needs to be passed whether the dominant Prog party is in power or not. We keep moving left. So 13 Repubs provided the cushion this time. And I guarantee 13 Progs would not have done the same thing. More RINO Repubs will be elected next year. Shills in waiting. The Deep State is real as the globalists are in control.

With that coming from you, MENSA will pleading with me to enhance their ranks.

Rather than wallowing in your petty ad hominems, why don't you just flail your pom poms and extol the wonders of your Cry Baby Loser's "big, beautiful wall!", his replacement of 'ObamaCare' with "something terrific!" that covers "everybody!" at "less cost!", his resurrecting coal mining, his reviving manufacturing, his restoring the American steel industry (so much so that he increased unemployment by only 2%), his braying that he had the pandemic "under control!" and "everybody's getting better!" (before 750,000 died from it.)

The Cry Baby Loser keeps whining that lots of unspecified mean people mysteriously stole a "Landslide!" from him, and, when his investigators finally return from Hawaii, they might be able to actually find a suspect!

His latest display of his need to blame others is fraught with a yooj heap of legislation envy:

For his goons who attacked Congress and savaged the outnumbered police valiantly protecting democracy from them, the Loser's imaginary achievements enhance their veneration of him. His kingdom is not of this world.

Unfortunately, with the blowhard's legal and financial reverses mounting...

Where’s Biden’s news media resume?

Its just that Progs do not return the favor. Look at the votes over the years...over and over. It is based on party lines except when something needs to be passed whether the dominant Prog party is in power or not. We keep moving left. So 13 Repubs provided the cushion this time. And I guarantee 13 Progs would not have done the same thing. More RINO Repubs will be elected next year. Shills in waiting. The Deep State is real as the globalists are in control.
Dems were willing to work with Trump on infrastructure
It was Trump who trashed the deal

Desperate attempt to divert topic noted.

Chris Christie removes all doubt that he is a RINO​

begs the question, "Were ALL Republicans prior to the 2016 Second Coming 'RINOs'"?

How could they have known?
I can’t tolerate Trump’s tantrums but he’s the best President the US ever had.
I know he sucked for Canada.

"Were ALL Republicans prior to the 2016 Second Coming 'RINOs'"?

I don't know about that, but they were LOSERS.

Romney was a loser, so was McCain- and they were both envious of Donald J. Trump.

And if they would have got their buddy Jeb nominated in 2016, he would have been schlonged as well.

I don't know about that, but they were LOSERS.

Romney was a loser, so was McCain- and they were both envious of Donald J. Trump.

And if they would have got their buddy Jeb nominated in 2016, he would have been schlonged as well.
However, unlike Trump
When they lost, they graciously conceded, congratulated their opponent and offered to work with him

I didnt see McCain or Romney attacking the Capitol

However, unlike Trump
When they lost, they graciously conceded, congratulated their opponent and offered to work with him

I didnt see McCain or Romney attacking the Capitol

Being a good loser is still being a loser.

And being a loser doesn't give people much reason to support you.

Why bother voting for a Romney in 2024, if they were to run?

Little point in that, the GOP might as well concede in advance if they want to nominate a failure and loser. I certainly wouldn't bother getting off my bar stool to go to the polls for him.

Forum List

Back