Chris Christie supports transgender surgery for kids

Once again Republicans display their ignorance and fear mongering on the issue of transgendered youth

Ask any Republican and they will declare …….They are chopping off the penises of young children!

The reality is that a trans child entering puberty is given puberty blockers to prevent their body from developing sexual characteristics. These blockers will delay puberty and puberty will resume once medication is stopped.

Hormone replacement therapy would normally begin after the child has been on puberty blockers and is typically done near adulthood or in adulthood.

Genital Surgery on children is extremely rare and is usually deferred until adulthood…..if at all

So the government can't limit it yes, but can limit trans activities?

If you can limit Trans activities can the government limit your denial of taking vaccines?

Well thats scary. Can you cite the law they've pushed or party platofmr saying that?

It's called drawing a line. And the government already mandates certain vaccines for public school access.

If your lurid fancies obsess you, please identify who is wantonly doing such things. Please document what you fantasize about.

Please familiarize yourself with the condition from which some suffer, its consequences if left untreated, and its actual treatment:

Stupid leftard, gender is a FANTASY.

If you think you're a dog or cat, that's a fucking FANTASY.

You lunatics are enabling mental illness.

Your ideological railing against the American Medical Association and fanatical opposition to providing medical care to those in need is benighted. Ignorance is not an excuse for discrimination.

... Moody said in his ruling that experts for the plaintiffs had outlined numerous studies undertaken in the U.S. and around the world and said evidence presented at trial “showed that the prohibited medical care improves the health and well-being of many adolescents with gender dysphoria.”
He said that testimony was bolstered by the testimony of the parent plaintiffs, who testified to the positive transformation their children had experienced once they began treatment for gender dysphoria.
“This care allowed them to grow from depressed, anxious, and withdrawn young people into happy and healthy teenagers who looked forward to their futures,” Moody wrote, adding that, “the State offered no evidence to refute the decades of clinical experience demonstrating the efficacy of gender-affirming medical care.”
Moody said the state’s case hinged on a claim that banning gender-affirming care would protect children from experimental medical treatments and that the state claimed there is a lack of evidence to support the efficacy of such care, that the banned treatment has serious risks and side effects, that many patients will desist in their gender incongruence, that some patients will later regret receiving the treatments and that such treatments are provided without appropriate evaluation and informed consent.
“The evidence presented at trial does not support these assertions,” he wrote, saying that the risks outlined of hormone therapy are the same for transgender and cisgender people alike and are discussed with parents and patients to allow transgender patients and their families to make informed decisions.

Your ideological railing against the American Medical Association and fanatical opposition to providing medical care to those in need is benighted. Ignorance is not an excuse for discrimination.

... Moody said in his ruling that experts for the plaintiffs had outlined numerous studies undertaken in the U.S. and around the world and said evidence presented at trial “showed that the prohibited medical care improves the health and well-being of many adolescents with gender dysphoria.”
He said that testimony was bolstered by the testimony of the parent plaintiffs, who testified to the positive transformation their children had experienced once they began treatment for gender dysphoria.
“This care allowed them to grow from depressed, anxious, and withdrawn young people into happy and healthy teenagers who looked forward to their futures,” Moody wrote, adding that, “the State offered no evidence to refute the decades of clinical experience demonstrating the efficacy of gender-affirming medical care.”
Moody said the state’s case hinged on a claim that banning gender-affirming care would protect children from experimental medical treatments and that the state claimed there is a lack of evidence to support the efficacy of such care, that the banned treatment has serious risks and side effects, that many patients will desist in their gender incongruence, that some patients will later regret receiving the treatments and that such treatments are provided without appropriate evaluation and informed consent.
“The evidence presented at trial does not support these assertions,” he wrote, saying that the risks outlined of hormone therapy are the same for transgender and cisgender people alike and are discussed with parents and patients to allow transgender patients and their families to make informed decisions.
This is the same AMA/CDC/NIH that just told us we won't get Covid if we get vaxxed.

Right, dumbass leftard?

If you want to label transgenderism a mental condition, yes you can. It has existed as long as there have been people. Some societies accepted it, others punished it.

The conservative response is to mock transgenders and tell them to suck it up.
Liberals allow them the gender they are most comfortable with and accommodate them.

Silly. You can hate medicine if your ideological dogma so dictates, but the AMA never suggested that vaccination guaranteed 100% immunity, just a much lower chance of contacting or dying from it. That proved to be true.

Just so you know leftard, I have a PhD in biochemistry and I worked in a P4 after leaving Arnie Levine's lab.

I'm not a politician, I'm an actual scientist. A real live one.

AMA is a political organization, not a scientific one. And the LAST thing we need in this world, is political control over science.

Once again Republicans display their ignorance and fear mongering on the issue of transgendered youth

Ask any Republican and they will declare …….They are chopping off the penises of young children!

The reality is that a trans child entering puberty is given puberty blockers to prevent their body from developing sexual characteristics. These blockers will delay puberty and puberty will resume once medication is stopped.

Hormone replacement therapy would normally begin after the child has been on puberty blockers and is typically done near adulthood or in adulthood.

Genital Surgery on children is extremely rare and is usually deferred until adulthood…..if at all
And the ramifications of stopping puberty, especially for a male, is that the genital will not grow and develop as it should. Again, look at that boy now called Jazz. Mom and dad put him on blockers as a young age. The penis didn't develop. When it was time to "transition", there was very little material to create a vagina. Jazz is a mess now. If she had waited until after puberty, then she might have had better outcome for the surgery. Plus, she might have actually changed her mind about the surgery after exploring a developed penis and decided to just be gay. Which used to be okay. Now, I wonder if Jazz has any enjoyable sexuality. And as a parent, I would hate to take my child through this journey and take the risk to limit their biological bodies full potential.

But, the left can keep hammering home this "Healthcare" myth.

Just so you know leftard, I have a PhD in biochemistry and I worked in a P4 after leaving Arnie Levine's lab.

AMA is a political organization, not a scientific one. And the LAST thing we need in this world, is political control over science.
You're spouting ideological claptrap.

There is an overwhelming consensus that the covid vaccine and boosters have been very effective.

Sure, there are a few nutters in denial, but all reputable studies have confirmed its efficacy.

A new study from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention confirms what Mayo Clinic and other experts have been saying: COVID-19 booster vaccinations improve protection against severe illness and hospitalization. The study examined people who had three doses of the Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines, as well as whether it was a booster dose or the No. 3 dose for people who are immunocompromised...

Last edited:
And the ramifications of stopping puberty, especially for a male, is that the genital will not grow and develop as it should. Again, look at that boy now called Jazz. Mom and dad put him on blockers as a young age. The penis didn't develop. When it was time to "transition", there was very little material to create a vagina. Jazz is a mess now. If she had waited until after puberty, then she might have had better outcome for the surgery. Plus, she might have actually changed her mind about the surgery after exploring a developed penis and decided to just be gay. Which used to be okay. Now, I wonder if Jazz has any enjoyable sexuality. And as a parent, I would hate to take my child through this journey and take the risk to limit their biological bodies full potential.

But, the left can keep hammering home this "Healthcare" myth.

You are countering with a single anecdotal case.
Listen to the AMA or professionals in the field and they will universally support the effectiveness of transitioning before puberty.
Listen to testimony of Transexuals and they will not say they were glad they waited till they were adults.

Actual sex change surgery in children is extremely rare
It is also not the norm with Transexuals

However, many trans children will be given puberty blockers. Waiting until they are 18 is too late, the transition has already occurred
And when they decide when they are full grown, transitioning was wrong, then what? The effects are not reversible.

Too bad for them, right?

Another Victim of #MeToo

Levine's Tumor-Suppressor Gene is evidence for my theory that, because of more radiation hundreds of thousands of years ago, mutations were more common. The dormant appendix may have been used for regulating frequent cancer cells.

If you're white and believe you're black, if you're a dude and think you're a woman, if you're a human and think you're a cat...

Mental illness

And the ramifications of stopping puberty, especially for a male, is that the genital will not grow and develop as it should. Again, look at that boy now called Jazz.The penis didn't develop. J azz is a mess now. If she had waited until after puberty Now, I wonder if Jazz has any enjoyable sexuality. And as a parent, I would hate to take my child through this journey and take the risk to limit their biological bodies full potential.
Jazz Is a Christofascist Ideal for Their Frigid Fetus-Fetish

Transsexuals will usually keep their original sexual organs. Hard to make a functioning penis or vagina.
Sexual function is the choice they make in transitioning.
Why the decision needs to be made in consultation with professionals.

Republicans are making those choices for transsexuals
Nope. Just for children. Like they legislate at what age they can drink or smoke or get tatoos or ....

Forum List

Back