Chris Christie supports transgender surgery for kids

Not only interfering in their healthcare, the Repubs are intentionally making their lives even more difficult by using them as political pawns the the right wing hate machine. Hey, I just made that up. RWHM.
So you don't believe any of these laws are enacted for the protection of children - it's 100% done out of hate for them? Really?

So you don't believe any of these laws are enacted for the protection of children - it's 100% done out of hate for them? Really?
These laws are based on hatred and misinformation about Transexuals

These laws are based on hatred and misinformation about Transexuals
Do you have any studies on the long term effect and efficacy of these physical surgeries and physical treatments on children to treat their mental health issues?

What misinformation? The hate comes from the transsexuals.

Misinformation about “grooming”
Misinformation about Transexuals molesting children
Misinformation about genital mutilation of children

All rampant among conservatives

Can you cite any legislative histories that cite the misinformation you're claiming?

All of that misinformation comes from you and your ilk.

Do you have any studies on the long term effect and efficacy of these physical surgeries and physical treatments on children to treat their mental health issues?
I've continually brought that up, but is conveniently ignored.
All he resorts too is that it's easier for Dr's to start early with HRT. The only thing easier to make the male body transform into a faux female body and an appearance that is more feminine. But I guess for him, that's all that matters. Who cares about sexual function long term. Who cares about the physical maintenance and life long HRT. Who cares about the long term medical costs for all the medical treatments needed pre, and post op.

There are plenty of examples of the long term risks associated. But the left, want over simplify transitioning as healthcare, it's not. Trans will argue that they need this operation to "Survive" and for their mental well being. I would suggest we start first with the mental well being that will help the individual accept and love they body they are in. Isn't that what fat people are told to do, love the body they are in? That they are beautiful as they are? (And before anyone responds back about bariatric surgery to help reduce obesity, the difference is obesity is a health risk, one's own biological body is not).

I've continually brought that up, but is conveniently ignored.
All he resorts too is that it's easier for Dr's to start early with HRT. The only thing easier to make the male body transform into a faux female body and an appearance that is more feminine. But I guess for him, that's all that matters. Who cares about sexual function long term. Who cares about the physical maintenance and life long HRT. Who cares about the long term medical costs for all the medical treatments needed pre, and post op.

There are plenty of examples of the long term risks associated. But the left, want over simplify transitioning as healthcare, it's not. Trans will argue that they need this operation to "Survive" and for their mental well being. I would suggest we start first with the mental well being that will help the individual accept and love they body they are in. Isn't that what fat people are told to do, love the body they are in? That they are beautiful as they are? (And before anyone responds back about bariatric surgery to help reduce obesity, the difference is obesity is a health risk, one's own biological body is not).
Agree 1,000%. I find it barbaric. Fed judge in Arkansas just struck down their law outlawing surgery and puberty blockers for minors. I haven't had the time to read the opinion.

I can't imagine having one of my kids with this psychiatric disorder, but even more unthinkable is agreeing to physical mutilation of my child to treat it.

Agree 1,000%. I find it barbaric. Fed judge in Arkansas just struck down their law outlawing surgery and puberty blockers for minors. I haven't had the time to read the opinion.

I can't imagine having one of my kids with this psychiatric disorder, but even more unthinkable is agreeing to physical mutilation of my child to treat it.
Psychiatric disorder, maybe for some, but probably not all. Look, I'm willing to accept, and have stated that for 1000s of years, certain societies have widely accepted homosexuality or bisexuality. This means that humans, for a long long time, same sex attraction has been within human capacity. In these acceptable societies, they found sexual satisfaction, gratification, and were not shamed or reviled while living within their biological bodies. We can thank the 3 major religions for shaming homosexuality in our current modern societies. Over the last 30 decades, alternate lifestyles have been more widely accepted, and I'm okay with that. If a dude likes dick and balls in his face, okay. Good for you. I'll still treat you like a human being. I'm all for them getting married (as I can separate a civil union from a spiritual one. Which most religious people can't even fathom is a thing).

But when it comes to children, stay off.
Public schools need to stay out of the conversation as there can be a wide range of belief systems.
Parents who suspect that their child maybe "gay" should not pursue HRT for that child and IMO, there should be legal restrictions on underage HRT. We do not fully understand the long term physical, mental and sexual risks associated with it. IMO, the Trans issue is getting out of hand, and is being leveraged by Politicians to create another dividing line to generate votes. And if you can't see that, then you're politically tone deaf to probably most everything else.

Psychiatric disorder, maybe for some, but probably not all. Look, I'm willing to accept, and have stated that for 1000s of years, certain societies have widely accepted homosexuality or bisexuality. This means that humans, for a long long time, same sex attraction has been within human capacity. In these acceptable societies, they found sexual satisfaction, gratification, and were not shamed or reviled while living within their biological bodies. We can thank the 3 major religions for shaming homosexuality in our current modern societies. Over the last 30 decades, alternate lifestyles have been more widely accepted, and I'm okay with that. If a dude likes dick and balls in his face, okay. Good for you. I'll still treat you like a human being. I'm all for them getting married (as I can separate a civil union from a spiritual one. Which most religious people can't even fathom is a thing).

But when it comes to children, stay off.
Public schools need to stay out of the conversation as there can be a wide range of belief systems.
Parents who suspect that their child maybe "gay" should not pursue HRT for that child and IMO, there should be legal restrictions on underage HRT. We do not fully understand the long term physical, mental and sexual risks associated with it. IMO, the Trans issue is getting out of hand, and is being leveraged by Politicians to create another dividing line to generate votes. And if you can't see that, then you're politically tone deaf to probably most everything else.
Pretty soon men having sex with horses will be considered normal behavior.

The militant mug of liberalism.
Ottawa march in support of surgical gender castration of children.
-5366305493548650381_120.1691330369.jpg

Fat Chris should run as a Democrat.

He's against the bans, not for surgery. Some children are born intersex and need surgery. Leave that to physicians not politicians.

Forum List

Back