Chris Christie supports transgender surgery for kids

Transsexuals will usually keep their original sexual organs. Hard to make a functioning penis or vagina.
Sexual function is the choice they make in transitioning.
Why the decision needs to be made in consultation with professionals.

Republicans are making those choices for transsexuals
I don't give a shit what a full grown adult wants to cut off or add as long as my taxes don't pay for it. A child should not be making those decisions.

Transsexuals will usually keep their original sexual organs. Hard to make a functioning penis or vagina.
Sexual function is the choice they make in transitioning.
Why the decision needs to be made in consultation with professionals.

Republicans are making those choices for transsexuals
Not only interfering in their healthcare, the Repubs are intentionally making their lives even more difficult by using them as political pawns the the right wing hate machine. Hey, I just made that up. RWHM.

Circumcision doesn't harm anything.

My circumcised wang works just fine, and is much easier to keep clean.
So the government can't limit it yes, but can limit trans activities?

If you can limit Trans activities can the government limit your denial of taking vaccines?

Democrats believe if your kid is trans and you deny them a sex change, you are a child abuser and they can take your kid.
Well thats scary. Can you cite the law they've pushed or party platofmr saying that?

So the government can't limit it yes, but can limit trans activities?

If you can limit Trans activities can the government limit your denial of taking vaccines?

Well thats scary. Can you cite the law they've pushed or party platofmr saying that?

You support democrats like these.

You think this law is scary, wait till you see the one democrats made in Washington that helps pedos keep the kids they sneak to Washington for sex changes, hidden from parents and law enforcement.

You support democrats like these.

You think this law is scary, wait till you see the one democrats made in Washington that helps pedos keep the kids they sneak to Washington for sex changes, hidden from parents and law enforcement.
Except the article you cited does not say that. It says:

AB 957 encourages parents who support their TGI children by "making it clear that affirming a child's gender identity is part of the health, safety, and welfare of the child."

It also allows courts to consider a parent's affirmation of their child's gender identity when making decisions about visitation and custody.
Thats not "denying them a sex change."

Except the article you cited does not say that. It says:

Thats not "denying them a sex change."
You're an idiot and nobody should take you seriously.

The law is clear, if your kids kindergarten teacher says your boy is a girl and you deny them a sex change, democrats deem you a child abuser and take your kid.

The law is clear, if your kids kindergarten teacher says your boy is a girl and you deny them a sex change, democrats deem you a child abuser and take your kid.
You are crazy. It does not say what you said it says. It just doesnt.

Please cite where the law is "clear" and actually says that.

WTF is that supposed to mean?
A direct quote from you relying to one of my posts
Why do you look at transsexuals only as removing penises?
The post you replied to does not mention penises at all . My post stated
"I don't give a shit what a full grown adult wants to cut off or add as long as my taxes don't pay for it. A child should not be making those decisions."

Reading comprehension or memory problem ?

Forum List

Back