Chris Christie Tied for Second in Latest Rasmussen Poll

He's half the weight of a harbor tug. He looks like stroke material....

I know. It's amazing that you and the rest of the Orange Cult on the twaf are still alive.

Good for you btw

I guess I should have figured this out when someone made a thread about Chris Christie, someone whose relevance ran out years ago.

I guess I'm the sucker for being on this stupid chat.
It's fun....the lefty lemmings all move in unison and do the hive mind kabooki. Participating becomes as much of a wildlife study as it does posting.

It's fun....the lefty lemmings all move in unison and do the hive mind kabooki. Participating becomes as much of a wildlife study as it does posting.

So when did you start hating America so much?

Was it before or after your Orange Jesus was nominated?

:dunno:

It's funny that the Orange Cult believes they're American!

There isn't a more anti-American group on earth!

LOL

Desperate.

Trump broke Toro.

After Trump spanked Jeb!...the dude's never been the same.

And after Trump beat Hillary in 2016...he went completely off his rocker.

Ropey claims this isn't the original Toro...but I believe this is all that's left after his psychotic break.

Trump broke the Republican party and the conservative movement.

But keep sending him money even though he is a billionaire with a gold toilet while you cultists live in trailer homes.

Ka-ching!

LOL

Evangelicals spent thousands of years.jpg

that's you, RetardyPatriot! Just make shit up and believe it's true, precious fucking snowflake rube!

LOL

Nope.

The GOP candidates flipped a net of four House seats in New York, including the one held by the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee chairman, Rep. Sean Patrick Maloney — as the party closed in on its largest share of the state’s congressional delegation in two decades.

“New York is the state that provided the Republicans the House gavel,” Suffolk County Republican Party Chairman Jesse Garcia told The Post on Wednesday.

With one race still yet to be called Wednesday, the Republicans’ strong showing in the suburbs helped the party win at least 10 of the 26 seats the Empire State will have in Congress next year — up from the seven they have in what’s now a 27-seat delegation.

B-b-but how did Republicans win deep blue seats, in the SUBURBS no less?

The FAKE NEWS tells me that's impossible.

It's called ballot harvesting, and it's about to be employed against you on a mass scale next year.

Keep on whistlin' past the graveyard, Lefties.

Latest polls have "Donny" beating Biden with Independents.

And newsflash: There wouldn't be any legal bills if he weren't campaigning to begin with, cuz he never would have been indicted.

I mean, last I checked the first indictment didn't even happen til well after he announced for President.

You're all mixed up.

Too much Fake News I reckon.
I'm telling you, trump will be a bigger loser in 2024 than he was in 2020. You should have listened to me then. You should be listening now.

Nope.

B-b-but how did Republicans win deep blue seats, in the SUBURBS no less?

The FAKE NEWS tells me that's impossible.

It's called ballot harvesting, and it's about to be employed against you on a mass scale next year.

Keep on whistlin' past the graveyard, Lefties.

Keep on believing that, low-IQ retarded rube.

And keep on believing that you being a loser is everyone else's fault but your own!

LOL

I'm telling you, trump will be a bigger loser in 2024 than he was in 2020. You should have listened to me then.

I wasn't even on this message board in 2020.

You must have me confused with your imaginary friend.

Ropey claims this isn't the original Toro...but I believe this is all that's left after his psychotic break.

Oh, that's the original toro, but he was doing this with conservatives all the time. It's not Trump. Toro was always fucking with conservatives.

Don't you remember his calling conservatives down to the flame zone and having his leftist buddies keystone cop them?

While most of the conservatives here were too damn scared to confront him because he said that he was conservative?

That's what I mean. He's no different. He's just not got that other game anymore, ever since he was pulled up for his Marxism and support of sexual deviance with kindergarten children.

As if that means anything.

You were whoring for your Orange Jesus elsewhere, loser!

I told the board. Did you blow your vote on donny? How'd that work out for you?

I know. It's amazing that you and the rest of the Orange Cult on the twaf are still alive.

Good for you btw
Hmmm....I'm smelling burnt
Brain matter here....

I live at the gym...and follow Rothkranz...

Lots of Trumpers there...
Lots of hillbillys with Trump signs too. lots of hoodrsts with DNC bumperstickers...
So when did you start hating America so much?

Was it before or after your Orange Jesus was nominated?

:dunno:
Yes that is correct. You need two teaspoons of baking powder and half a cup of sugar. Oh....don't eat the baking powder!

Forum List

Back