Chris Christie Tied for Second in Latest Rasmussen Poll

Christie doesn't even stand up to a platform...he doesn't have one. Everybody knows who he is but don't know anyone who knows what he stands for.
At this point he's there to make Trump's life miserable.

Btw, he would have gotten a cabinet post if it wasen't for Jared Kushner, who's father Chrisie sent to prison.

No time to take a chance or train a new one. Trump is the quick fix we need. Last chance. If the communists can continue on? It's over short of Street warfare, secession or Nationwide strike.

You mean the last election where we ballot harvested in California and NY and actually won multiple House seats in deep blue territory?

If that had been happening in every state where it's legal, we'd have run the table.

We're catching on to the game.

We'll be ready this time.

This post has been rated retarded.jpg

Conspiracy theory.

This post should be censored for wrong think.
I suspect he is correct, and he lost the Independents. Donny is screwed and will take the party down with him. This campaign for him is about raising donations for his legal bills, not that he has a big history of fully paying is legal bills.

It's only 9%, and Trump is almost certainly going to win this thing, but Chris Christie represents the NeverTrumpers who will never vote for Trump. And if 1 in 11 Republicans will not vote for Trump, that's a pretty big hill to climb for MAGA.

:lmao: If Chris Christie is your standard bearer... You've got bigger problems than Trump.

I suspect he is correct, and he lost the Independents. Donny is screwed and will take the party down with him. This campaign for him is about raising donations for his legal bills, not that he has a big history of fully paying is legal bills.

Latest polls have "Donny" beating Biden with Independents.

And newsflash: There wouldn't be any legal bills if he weren't campaigning to begin with, cuz he never would have been indicted.

I mean, last I checked the first indictment didn't even happen til well after he announced for President.

You're all mixed up.

Too much Fake News I reckon.

Forum List

Back