Chris Christie: Trump surrounded by unconvincted felons and grifters

Sorry for pointing out the obvious to your room temperature IQ.

:laugh: my room must be on FIRE!

81505_grumpy_cat__nope_by_imwithstoopid13-d624kvl.jpg

He's got a book out? Guess he doesn't want any publicity for that, huh?

chris christie: just telling it like it is!

19f41266aea52a188f4d94ed29593fbc.jpg

Trump’s résumé is rife with mob connections

Let’s go back in time, because I think all of this began as a money-laundering operation with the Russian mafia. It’s well known that Trump likes doing business with gangsters, in part because they pay top dollar and loan money when traditional banks won’t, so it was a win-win for both sides.

The key point I want to get across in the book is that the Russian mafia is different than the American mafia, and I think a lot of Americans don’t understand this. In Russia, the mafia is essentially a state actor. When I interviewed Gen. Oleg Kalugin, who is a former head of counterintelligence in the KGB and had been Vladimir Putin’s boss at one point, I asked him about the mafia. He said, “Oh, it’s part of the KGB. It’s part of the Russian government.”

And that’s essential to the whole premise... Trump was working with the Russian mafia for more than 30 years. He was profiting from them. They rescued him. They bailed him out. They took him from being $4 billion in debt to becoming a multibillionaire again, and they fueled his political ambitions, starting more than 30 years ago. This means Trump was in bed with the Kremlin as well, whether he knew it or not.

105lh3.jpg

Christie is still really butthurt about Jared Kushner keeping him from being in the Trump administration.
Chritie prosecuted and sent Kushner's father to prison, so Kushner has always hated him.

The secret weapon of the Trump campaign: his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, who created a stealth data machine...

Exclusive Interview: How Jared Kushner Won Trump The White House

How Jared Kushner Won Trump The White House

Kushner almost never speaks publicly--his chats with FORBES mark the first time he has talked about the Trump campaign or his role in it--but interviews with him and a dozen people around him and the Trump camp lead to an inescapable fact: The quiet, enigmatic young mogul delivered the presidency to the most fame-hungry, bombastic candidate in American history.

"It's hard to overstate and hard to summarize Jared's role in the campaign," says billionaire Peter Thiel, the only significant Silicon Valley figure to publicly back Trump. "If Trump was the CEO, Jared was effectively the chief operating officer."

"Jared Kushner is the biggest surprise of the 2016 election," adds Eric Schmidt, the former CEO of Google, who helped design the Clinton campaign's technology system. "Best I can tell, he actually ran the campaign and did it with essentially no resources."

No resources at the beginning, perhaps. Underfunded throughout, for sure. But by running the Trump campaign--notably, its secret data operation--like a Silicon Valley startup, Kushner eventually tipped the states that swung the election.

Mueller Shows How Russians Sowed Discord With Dirty Tricks

Guess what shoe Mueller will drop next

The former NJ Governor says Trump doesn’t even vet his picks via "Google or Wikipedia".
The people around Trump are ""amateurs," "weaklings" and "unconvicted felons", He said.
Purchase Christie's book now.
Christie says Trump is surrounded by 'revolving door' of 'grifters' and 'felons'

There is no such thing as an unconvicted felon.

Sounds like Christie is a bit butt hurt.

Of course you guys rally to him when it suits you. never mind you hated him for years, and once his usefulness is used up, you will hate him again.

Wrong.

'felon
[fel-uh n]
|

noun
Law . a person who has committed a felony.'

the definition of felon

If I steal a car, but am never caught/convicted of said crime, I am still a felon (in most states).
Republicans believe it's not a crime if you get away with it.
But they call Hillary a criminal all the time.

By your use of "unconvicted felon" she is.

by the legal definition, she isn't.

Consistency isn't your strong point, is it, oxygen thief?

Wrong again.

You said 'there is no such thing as an unconvicted felon'.
You did not say 'legally, one is not a felon until convicted of a felony.'
You simply said; 'there is no such thing as an unconvicted felon'.

I proved with the definition from two different dictionaries that the English languiage DEFINITION of a 'felon' is 'a person who has committed a felony'. JUST committed - not convicted of.

You clearly thought a felon had to be convicted to be a felon. Now you are trying to spin it because you obviously don't have the guts to just admit you were wrong. It's ridiculously obvious.

True or false, in the English language definition of a felon, as soon as one commits a felony, they are a felon?

True or false?

Last edited:
The former NJ Governor says Trump doesn’t even vet his picks via "Google or Wikipedia".
The people around Trump are ""amateurs," "weaklings" and "unconvicted felons", He said.
Christie says Trump is surrounded by 'revolving door' of 'grifters' and 'felons'

Of course you guys rally to him when it suits you. never mind you hated him for years, and once his usefulness is used up, you will hate him again.
Yes there is. Suppose you murdered someone. You have not been arrested yet.
Would you not call yourself a felon because you're on the run?

No, you are a suspect. a felon is someone convicted of a felony.

Words mean things.
And you should learn what they mean. You don't know what a felon is.

Chris Christie was a federal prosecutor. He knows what a felon is. You clearly don't.

So hit the books, kid.

We're supposed to believe a low-information Trump piss drinker knows what a felon is and that a former federal prosecutor doesn't.

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Priceless.

The secret weapon of the Trump campaign: his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, who created a stealth data machine...

Exclusive Interview: How Jared Kushner Won Trump The White House

How Jared Kushner Won Trump The White House

Kushner almost never speaks publicly--his chats with FORBES mark the first time he has talked about the Trump campaign or his role in it--but interviews with him and a dozen people around him and the Trump camp lead to an inescapable fact: The quiet, enigmatic young mogul delivered the presidency to the most fame-hungry, bombastic candidate in American history.

"It's hard to overstate and hard to summarize Jared's role in the campaign," says billionaire Peter Thiel, the only significant Silicon Valley figure to publicly back Trump. "If Trump was the CEO, Jared was effectively the chief operating officer."

"Jared Kushner is the biggest surprise of the 2016 election," adds Eric Schmidt, the former CEO of Google, who helped design the Clinton campaign's technology system. "Best I can tell, he actually ran the campaign and did it with essentially no resources."

No resources at the beginning, perhaps. Underfunded throughout, for sure. But by running the Trump campaign--notably, its secret data operation--like a Silicon Valley startup, Kushner eventually tipped the states that swung the election.

Mueller Shows How Russians Sowed Discord With Dirty Tricks

Guess what shoe Mueller will drop next
Shirley, you don't doubt that Jared just called up some guys in Silicon Valley who gave him names of subcontractors who gave a quick tutorial on FaceBook microtargeting, so he conducted the Trump cyber campaign all on his lonesome? Have we become so jaded to disbelieve such an Horatio Alger uplifting message? LOL

Wrong.

'felon
[fel-uh n]
|

noun

the definition of felon

If I steal a car, but am never caught/convicted of said crime, I am still a felon (in most states).

Wrong again.

I proved with the definition from two different dictionaries that the English languiage DEFINITION of a 'felon' is 'a person who has committed a felony'. JUST committed - not convicted of.

You clearly thought a felon had to be convicted to be a felon. Now you are trying to spin it because you obviously don't have the guts to just admit you were wrong. It's ridiculously obvious.

True or false, in the English language definition of a felon, as soon as one commits a felony, they are a felon?

True or false?

Not Applicable. Again, in the context of what you are accusing the people of, they are not felons until convicted.

You can pull 100 dictionaries out of your ass and I will not change my position.

Yes there is. Suppose you murdered someone. You have not been arrested yet.
Would you not call yourself a felon because you're on the run?

No, you are a suspect. a felon is someone convicted of a felony.

Words mean things.
And you should learn what they mean. You don't know what a felon is.

Chris Christie was a federal prosecutor. He knows what a felon is. You clearly don't.

So hit the books, kid.

Felons can't legally own firearms. They have to be convicted of a felony to be considered so. If someone mugged someone 20 years ago, was not convicted, and still owns a firearm, are they breaking the law?

A felon is a person CONVICTED of a felony, no matter what the internet dictionaries say.

Wrong.

'felon
[fel-uh n]
|

noun

the definition of felon

Lol. Dictionary.com.

In common usage it is used to imply a person convicted of a felony.

Common usage? Sorry pal, the dictionary IS the 'common usage'.

Don't like dictionary.com?

How about the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language?

'felon
  • Definitions
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
  • n. Law One who has committed a felony.'
felon - definition and meaning

How about Merriam-Webster?

Definition of FELON

How about the Cambridge dictionary?

FELON | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

Wrong.

'felon
[fel-uh n]
|

noun

the definition of felon

Wrong again.

True or false?

Not Applicable. Again, in the context of what you are accusing the people of, they are not felons until convicted.

You can pull 100 dictionaries out of your ass and I will not change my position.

Did you not say: 'There is no such thing as an unconvicted felon.'

Yes or no?

Wrong.

'felon
[fel-uh n]
|

noun

the definition of felon

That happens when you commit crimes

Forum List

Back