Chris Christie: Trump surrounded by unconvincted felons and grifters

So Mattis, Pompeo, Haley, sanders, pence, Kelly et al are felons, grifters, weaklings, and amateurs. Didn’t Obama have a fiction writer as his national security advisor, someone who also lied to Americans about Iran. Oh that’s right, we can’t talk about that. Christy is such a huge success story.

Can't you understand a basic sentence?

'"revolving door of deeply flawed individuals — amateurs, grifters, weaklings, convicted and unconvicted felons"'

That does not mean every one of them are amateurs, grifters, weaklings and convicted/unconvicted felons'.

That means that all of them (in Christie's mind) are EITHER amateurs AND/OR grifters AND/OR weaklings AND/OR convicted/unconvicted felons.

Mattis is an amateur. A neocon amateur. All neocons are pathetic.
Pompeo is a grifter. Seems quite the scumbag to me.
Haley is an amateur. Another neocon amateur. Another useless neocon.
Sanders is pathetically weak. She blindly does/says whatever Trump tells her to - what a wimp.
Pence is incredibly weak....what a religious sap.
Don't know about Kelly.

I don't know if Christie's book is accurate.
But I agree with him in his general description about those around Trump. They are generally pathetic.
Well let’s get real. Who in the administration at this moment is pathetic in the sense of unqualified?

So Mattis, Pompeo, Haley, sanders, pence, Kelly et al are felons, grifters, weaklings, and amateurs. Didn’t Obama have a fiction writer as his national security advisor, someone who also lied to Americans about Iran. Oh that’s right, we can’t talk about that. Christy is such a huge success story.

Can't you understand a basic sentence?

'"revolving door of deeply flawed individuals — amateurs, grifters, weaklings, convicted and unconvicted felons"'

That does not mean every one of them are amateurs, grifters, weaklings and convicted/unconvicted felons'.

That means that all of them (in Christie's mind) are EITHER amateurs AND/OR grifters AND/OR weaklings AND/OR convicted/unconvicted felons.

Mattis is an amateur. A neocon amateur. All neocons are pathetic.
Pompeo is a grifter. Seems quite the scumbag to me.
Haley is an amateur. Another neocon amateur. Another useless neocon.
Sanders is pathetically weak. She blindly does/says whatever Trump tells her to - what a wimp.
Pence is incredibly weak....what a religious sap.
Don't know about Kelly.

I don't know if Christie's book is accurate.
But I agree with him in his general description about those around Trump. They are generally pathetic.
Well let’s get real. Who in the administration at this moment is pathetic in the sense of unqualified?

If you mean Trump - I agree.

If you don't - than I have no idea who in particular you are referring to except maybe Kushner.

9. Using Personal Email to Conduct Government Business

The man who helped run a social media campaign that centered on Hillary Clinton’s use of personal email accounts to conduct government business seems to have thought the same rules do not apply to him. As Politico reported in 2017:

The National Security Agency warned senior White House officials in classified briefings that improper use of personal cellphones and email could make them vulnerable to espionage by Russia, China, Iran and other adversaries, according to officials familiar with the briefings.The briefings came soon after President Donald Trump was sworn into office on Jan. 20, and before some top aides, including senior adviser Jared Kushner, used their personal email and phones to conduct official White House business.

These nine alleged crimes are easily connected to Kushner and range in punishment from stiff fines to prison time to execution. And these are just what the press has openly reported about. It stands to reason that there might be even more yet to be revealed.

Perhaps one day in the not-too-distant future, the Office of the Special Counsel will indict Kushner on any number of these and other crimes. And if it happens that Kushner did in fact commit espionage and treason, I would shed no tears if he met the same fate as the Rosenbergs.

Sedition deserves no quarter.
Sedition deserves no quarter. Agree. When are we putting those in the fbi, justice, and cia behind bars?

Lol. Dictionary.com.

In common usage it is used to imply a person convicted of a felony.

Common usage? Sorry pal, the dictionary IS the 'common usage'.

Don't like dictionary.com?

How about the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language?

'felon
  • Definitions
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
  • n. Law One who has committed a felony.'
felon - definition and meaning

How about Merriam-Webster?

Definition of FELON

How about the Cambridge dictionary?

FELON | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

Don't care. A felon legally is someone convicted of a felony.

LOL...nope. I just posted a legal definition....and you are dead wrong.

Got it yet, pally boy.

The term is an oxymoron.

If he used unconvicted criminals I wouldn't have had an issue, but a felon is a specific person legally, and has to have been convicted of a felony.

LOL...no he doesn't.

Surely this is approaching the record of the most times in one thread that someone keeps getting the same idea wrong.

Using the term felon on someone not convicted of a felony is wrong.

Not Applicable. Again, in the context of what you are accusing the people of, they are not felons until convicted.

You can pull 100 dictionaries out of your ass and I will not change my position.

Did you not say: 'There is no such thing as an unconvicted felon.'

Yes or no?

Yes. there is no such thing as an unconvicted felon. Legally a felon is convicted of a felony first.

I am only interested in the legal definition.

And I posted the LEGAL definition.

You got it yet, dumbass?

Don't care. A person is a felon only when convicted of a felony.

:auiqs.jpg:

So...first you say there is no such thing as an unconvicted felon. I proved that wrong.

Then you changed it to you are only interested in the 'legal definition'. Then I proved that was wrong.

Now you are saying that you 'don't care' about ANY of that.

That despite the fact that in both regular AND legal definitions a felon is a felon just for committing a felony. You are saying they are both wrong and you are going with your own, personal definition.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Wow...this maybe a new record for moving the goal posts during a debate.

Stop being a baby and just admit you did not know what the definition of 'felon' was.

Sheesh.

playing word games isn't proving anything. A felon is someone convicted of a felony.

Tll;dr. Besides other people will fisk it as it requires.

I boil it down to "Trump was mean to me!"
Jared doesn't want him around...Threw his father in prison.

Jared is the new Cheney. Amazing his powers are.

I wonder who they will get to play him in the movie 11 years from now.
View attachment 240487

Nah, the comparison wouldn't work for progressives because Theodin at heart is a good man, something TDS sufferers would never admit.

The former NJ Governor says Trump doesn’t even vet his picks via "Google or Wikipedia".
The people around Trump are ""amateurs," "weaklings" and "unconvicted felons", He said.
Purchase Christie's book now.
Christie says Trump is surrounded by 'revolving door' of 'grifters' and 'felons'

There is no such thing as an unconvicted felon.

Sounds like Christie is a bit butt hurt.

Of course you guys rally to him when it suits you. never mind you hated him for years, and once his usefulness is used up, you will hate him again.
Yes there is. Suppose you murdered someone. You have not been arrested yet.
Would you not call yourself a felon because you're on the run?

No, you are a suspect. a felon is someone convicted of a felony.

Words mean things.

Suppose it could mean someone who "has committed" a felony, but that's not usually how it's used.

The former NJ Governor says Trump doesn’t even vet his picks via "Google or Wikipedia".
The people around Trump are ""amateurs," "weaklings" and "unconvicted felons", He said.
Purchase Christie's book now.
Christie says Trump is surrounded by 'revolving door' of 'grifters' and 'felons'

There is no such thing as an unconvicted felon.

Sounds like Christie is a bit butt hurt.

Of course you guys rally to him when it suits you. never mind you hated him for years, and once his usefulness is used up, you will hate him again.
Yes there is. Suppose you murdered someone. You have not been arrested yet.
Would you not call yourself a felon because you're on the run?

No, you are a suspect. a felon is someone convicted of a felony.

Words mean things.

Suppose it could mean someone who "has committed" a felony, but that's not usually how it's used.

All mcduncehead and lefytwaterista have are word games.

Yes or no?

Yes. there is no such thing as an unconvicted felon. Legally a felon is convicted of a felony first.

You got it yet, dumbass?

So...first you say there is no such thing as an unconvicted felon. I proved that wrong.

Then you changed it to you are only interested in the 'legal definition'. Then I proved that was wrong.

That despite the fact that in both regular AND legal definitions a felon is a felon just for committing a felony. You are saying they are both wrong and you are going with your own, personal definition.

Stop being a baby and just admit you did not know what the definition of 'felon' was.

Sheesh.

playing word games isn't proving anything. A felon is someone convicted of a felony.

LOL...you are just making yourself look utterly ridiculous on this.

You typed:

'Yes. there is no such thing as an unconvicted felon. Legally a felon is convicted of a felony first.

I am only interested in the legal definition.'

Yet, here is the LEGAL definition and it says NOTHING about being convicted.

Hey pal...I can keep rubbing your nose in it as long as you want.

You are just too embarrassed to admit you were wrong.

A man admits his mistakes. A child refuses to.

Last edited:
Common usage? Sorry pal, the dictionary IS the 'common usage'.

Don't like dictionary.com?

How about the American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language?

'felon
  • Definitions
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 4th Edition
  • n. Law One who has committed a felony.'
felon - definition and meaning

How about Merriam-Webster?

Definition of FELON

How about the Cambridge dictionary?

FELON | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

Got it yet, pally boy.

The term is an oxymoron.

If he used unconvicted criminals I wouldn't have had an issue, but a felon is a specific person legally, and has to have been convicted of a felony.

LOL...no he doesn't.

Surely this is approaching the record of the most times in one thread that someone keeps getting the same idea wrong.

LOL...no it isn't.

And here is the LEGAL definition and it says NOTHING about being convicted.

Okay pally boy...why don't you show us all where it is written in a law book or dictionary that the term felon ONLY refers to someone who was convicted of a felony?

You got it yet, dumbass?

Sheesh.

You typed:

'Yes. there is no such thing as an unconvicted felon. Legally a felon is convicted of a felony first.

It's word games, nothing more. It's not like I am saying ice freezes at 100 degrees C or something factual.

It did however, keep your attention for hours.

LOL

And I stand by what I said. A felon is someone convicted of a felony.

Got it yet, pally boy.

The term is an oxymoron.

LOL...no he doesn't.

LOL...no it isn't.

Okay pally boy...why don't you show us all where it is written in a law book or dictionary that the term felon ONLY refers to someone who was convicted of a felony?

If felons are restricted from owning handguns, then there has to be a strict legal definition, and the definition is being CONVICTED of a felony.

Got it yet, pally boy.

The term is an oxymoron.

LOL...no he doesn't.

LOL...no it isn't.

If felons are restricted from owning handguns, then there has to be a strict legal definition, and the definition is being CONVICTED of a felony.

Then where is your link to proof?

I have already proven that in both regular and legal dictionaries that the definition does NOT require a conviction.

So...where is your link to proof?

You got it yet, dumbass?

Sheesh.

You typed:

It's word games, nothing more. It's not like I am saying ice freezes at 100 degrees C or something factual.

LOL

What hours dufus? I come on here every so often, I see you replying to me in my 'alerts' section and I copy and paste the response from another post. Hours? Try seconds...moron troll.
:abgg2q.jpg:

I have already proven that in both regular and legal dictionaries that the definition does NOT require a conviction.

Look people...martybegan just runs around, making up meanings for words.

Last edited:
Not Applicable. Again, in the context of what you are accusing the people of, they are not felons until convicted.

You can pull 100 dictionaries out of your ass and I will not change my position.

Yes or no?

You got it yet, dumbass?

Sheesh.

He is a tRumper, facts are meaningless to the tard horde!

The term is an oxymoron.

LOL...no he doesn't.

LOL...no it isn't.

Then where is your link to proof?

You didn't answer my question.

Sheesh.

You typed:

LOL

What hours dufus? I come on here every so often, I see you replying to me in my 'alerts' section and I copy and paste the response from another post. Hours? Try seconds...moron troll.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Look people...martybegan just runs around, making up meanings for words.

Felons are banned from owning guns. Only people convicted of a felony are actually felons.

That's all the proof I need.

Forum List

Back