Chris Christie

Whatever Christie is after, LOL, as Trumps' political timing is impeccable, given Rubios' sudden personality change.......
rubio, slow to respond. Took him ten debates. He's useless.

Has endorsed The Donald :smile: If there is already thread about this, sorry, I haven't noticed it.

To me this is a surprise, Christie endorsing Trump, I thought he might have backed the Cuck Rubio.

There were at least two other threads but yours is the first I've seen that actually included a link.

I was looking for that because I figured this story was from The Onion. Apparently not. And surprising -- I thought Christie had already made an endorsement. Also thought he was smarter than this. Crazy world.

The first thread had a link.

I saw two threads. Neither had a link.

Are you calling me a liar?

You didn't see him last night. and it sounds like you've been limited to a few seconds video clip.

Manic Marco is sweating out again............:lmao:............
Huh?

Rump was claiming in a post-debate interview that Rubio was sweating. Of course --- consider the source. Nothing like that appeared on camera.

And judging my the exchanges between them I would think Rump was the one sweating; Rubio landed several haymakers. So it's predictable that Rump would immediately try to spin it the other way.

Trump said today that they were using a 'trowel' backstage to put Rubios' make-up on last night. Trump was there, you weren't, so are you calling Trump a liar?.............:rofl:

Well, let me think about thatYES.

I mean --- does an Usidae defecate in sylvania?
Is water wet?

Duh??

Does Pogo defecate in his own refrigerator?
Is the desert dry?

Has endorsed The Donald :smile: If there is already thread about this, sorry, I haven't noticed it.

To me this is a surprise, Christie endorsing Trump, I thought he might have backed the Cuck Rubio.

There were at least two other threads but yours is the first I've seen that actually included a link.

I was looking for that because I figured this story was from The Onion. Apparently not. And surprising -- I thought Christie had already made an endorsement. Also thought he was smarter than this. Crazy world.

Just unobservant.
Post #20 by g5000.
Christie endorses Trump

"It got a little bit testy but I think that's probably good for television, I'm sure the ratings were very good, I'm sure CNN was very happy" --- Rump immediately sums up what's completely fucked up about the electoral process.

And he's apparently completely oblivious to that.

SMH

TV ratings is the one and only thing Drumpf is knowledgeable about.

Marco Rubio is actually a robot and his battery has run out.
You didn't see him last night. and it sounds like you've been limited to a few seconds video clip.

Huh?

Rump was claiming in a post-debate interview that Rubio was sweating. Of course --- consider the source. Nothing like that appeared on camera.

And judging my the exchanges between them I would think Rump was the one sweating; Rubio landed several haymakers. So it's predictable that Rump would immediately try to spin it the other way.

Trump said today that they were using a 'trowel' backstage to put Rubios' make-up on last night. Trump was there, you weren't, so are you calling Trump a liar?.............:rofl:

That was funny.

I mean, c'mon - if anyone wears way too much makeup, phony tanning crap, hair gel, hair spray, its Drumpf.Those white rings around his eyes are just CREEPY.

And yes, he lies about that TOO.

Just unobservant.
Post #20 by g5000.
Christie endorses Trump

"Post 20"? I'm supposed to hang around for post 20??
Links are the responsibility of the OfuckingP. Not "post 20".

Dumbass.

Huh?

That was funny.

I mean, c'mon - if anyone wears way too much makeup, phony tanning crap, hair gel, hair spray, its Drumpf.Those white rings around his eyes are just CREEPY.

And yes, he lies about that TOO.

That's his real sallow skin color where that bizarre orangutan makeup doesn't get applied.

And yeah it sure is creepy.

Whatever Christie is after, LOL, as Trumps' political timing is impeccable, given Rubios' sudden personality change.......

We don't get the debates here. I heard on the radio that people said The Donald won though :smile:

Only Rump said that. I watched it (and it's on YouTube, you can too). I'd say Rump took a hit. Many of them, from Cruz and especially from Rubio.

We don't get the debates here. I heard on the radio that people said The Donald won though :smile:
No, Rubio tore him a new ass and is getting lots of respect for it. The Donald was rattled and Crispie fell on his knees (like he did with obama) to prop up his buddy. That why Trump got the endorsement.

No, Rubio tore him a new ass and is getting lots of respect for it. The Donald was rattled and Crispie fell on his knees (like he did with obama) to prop up his buddy. That why Trump got the endorsement.

Rubio needs to hydrate, big time!

One term Senator La Raza Rube-ee-I-ee-I-owe is your garden variety politician. Nothing exceptional or unique about him. He and his ilk are a dime a dozen. He says whatever he believes will help his career. He's 100% reliant on donors and lobbyists for his campaign. He's never had a job outside of politics. He's exactly what he rails against- a career politician. He is desperate and it shows.

Bottom line - This kid will not win one state on Super Trumpday and it looks like he will lose his home state of Florida badly on March 15th, assuming he is even still in the race by then.

Rubio brought up the Polish workers and Rump University, while Rump just rambled yammeryammeryammer about drawing lines around the states. Never gave any specifics at all.

What I wanna know is, when is the media going to call out the fact that he gives no specifics at all and call him on it.

Marco's on Fox right now with bags and dark circles under his eyes, manically chattering on about this an' that. Obviously, Marco is not used to tearing new ass.............:laugh:..........btw, didn't see any sweat, as it was hidden by tons of make-up!

Rubio brought up the Polish workers and Rump University, while Rump just rambled yammeryammeryammer about drawing lines around the states. Never gave any specifics at all.

What I wanna know is, when is the media going to call out the fact that he gives no specifics at all and call him on it.

Were you even born in 1979?.........:mm:

Marco's on Fox right now with bags and dark circles under his eyes, manically chattering on about this an' that. Obviously, Marco is not used to tearing new ass.............:laugh:..........btw, didn't see any sweat, as it was hidden by tons of make-up!
How old are you?

Hey Ogo who is this Rump? :popcorn:

Forum List

Back