Chris Christie

Christie did it to give Trump a boost right after the debate when he was getting slapped around like the school yard bully he is. You better believe Christie is after the AG spot or something.
I sure hope the liberal media points out that Chris Christie's top aides were just found guilty on all counts over that bridge scandal. This is the guy Trump hired? Clearly corrupt politician. This is what we could expect if Trump were president the next four years

Christie didn't order it the bridge closed, but nice try.

If only BLM were held to the same standard when they shut down roads and bridges.
And you know this how?

Remember scooter Libby took the fall for bush Chaney?

Yea, like that

Because the "star witness" said so. What, he was out only to get a few aides?
Oh he said so. Ok.

1. Used other than as an idiom: To commit suicide by allowing one’s body to drop onto the point of one's sword.
  2. (idiomatic, by extension) To resign from a job or other position of responsibility, especially when pressured to do so.  [idiomatic)
  3. To voluntarily take the blame for a situation.
I go with # 3 like Scooter Libby.

like I said I don't expect people who defended bush for 8 years to get it.

Christie did it to give Trump a boost right after the debate when he was getting slapped around like the school yard bully he is. You better believe Christie is after the AG spot or something.
I sure hope the liberal media points out that Chris Christie's top aides were just found guilty on all counts over that bridge scandal. This is the guy Trump hired? Clearly corrupt politician. This is what we could expect if Trump were president the next four years
Trump was supposed to know? And when did he win and hire Christie? How does that make Trump corrupt? You fucked up your brain, you can't think.
When you hire guys like Christie Roger ailes and britbart

Listen you defended Bush through eight years of corruption and then accuse innocent Obama of being corrupt so I'm not going to even argue this with you I'm just going to point it out to sane people
I haven't been here 8 years, you are stoned out of your mind. And you had little to work with. I didn't hire anyone, you can't see corruption if you don't want to and see it if you want to. Sanity isn't something you can discuss.
Top Chris Christie Aides Found Guilty Of All Charges In Bridgegate Scandal | Huffington Post

Donald Trump campaign hires ex-Christie aide fired amid Bridgegate scandal - CNNPolitics.com

Rudy has already been offered the job as AG and accepted.
You're a couple of weeks behind asshole!
You WAIT what Rudy is going to do to the Clinton Crime INC!
It's going to be wonderful!!!!!
Hillary and Bill facing fifty years each in Federal prison!

You realize you're reading comments from February, right?

Again, you don't know shit.

Will Rudy be sworn in in drag?

Forum List

Back