Chris Christie

Fun watching the anti-America RWNJs turning themselves into pretzels over Drumpf.

Bottom line is, neither Drumpf nor Christie are "conservatives".

:uhoh3:

Who said they were.......? Christie is a gun grabbing pro abort guy...who changed for the election....Trump...he may be more genuine...now....but he is still an unknown...his first 4 years in office will show us what he is like..........

And this isn't about being hard core conservative...this is about winning.....and teaching the republicans that they ignore the ones who elected them at their own electoral risk......

Christie did it to give Trump a boost right after the debate when he was getting slapped around like the school yard bully he is. You better believe Christie is after the AG spot or something.

Maybe higher?
What's higher? A Supreme?

Maybe Vice President? But I hadn't thought about the Supreme Court...that would be bad...Christie is not a conservative......he would be worse than Roberts....

Fun watching the anti-America RWNJs turning themselves into pretzels over Drumpf.

Who said they were.......? Christie is a gun grabbing pro abort guy...who changed for the election....Trump...he may be more genuine...now....but he is still an unknown...his first 4 years in office will show us what he is like..........

And this isn't about being hard core conservative...this is about winning.....and teaching the republicans that they ignore the ones who elected them at their own electoral risk......
Trump was pro-choice, too.

Trump was pro-choice, too.

And hired Polish immigrants in 1979 and got fined..........and you are very, very profound........but today, what difference does it make?............:udaman:................NOT!

Christie did it to give Trump a boost right after the debate when he was getting slapped around like the school yard bully he is. You better believe Christie is after the AG spot or something.
I sure hope the liberal media points out that Chris Christie's top aides were just found guilty on all counts over that bridge scandal. This is the guy Trump hired? Clearly corrupt politician. This is what we could expect if Trump were president the next four years

I sure hope the liberal media points out that Chris Christie's top aides were just found guilty on all counts over that bridge scandal. This is the guy Trump hired? Clearly corrupt politician. This is what we could expect if Trump were president the next four years
still isn't christie is it?

We already have the most corrupt poliitician to ever run for the Presidency as the democrat nominee.......she has managed to corrupt the FBI, the State Department and the Justice Department...and her own charity foundation........and that is just what we know about...imagine what she was doing on those 33,000 emails she destroyed....

Christie didn't order it the bridge closed, but nice try.

If only BLM were held to the same standard when they shut down roads and bridges.

We all know Christie knew about it but let's say he didn't. Still these are the type of people that he hires and you can tell Trump hired him so it's ridiculous to even suggest this won't be the most corrupt administration of all time or since Chaney bush

Trump was supposed to know? And when did he win and hire Christie? How does that make Trump corrupt? You fucked up your brain, you can't think.

If only BLM were held to the same standard when they shut down roads and bridges.
And you know this how?

Remember scooter Libby took the fall for bush Chaney?

Yea, like that

We all know Christie knew about it but let's say he didn't. Still these are the type of people that he hires and you can tell Trump hired him so it's ridiculous to even suggest this won't be the most corrupt administration of all time or since Chaney bush
Go suck on your bong. Every post gets dumber.

Trump was supposed to know? And when did he win and hire Christie? How does that make Trump corrupt? You fucked up your brain, you can't think.
When you hire guys like Christie Roger ailes and britbart

Listen you defended Bush through eight years of corruption and then accuse innocent Obama of being corrupt so I'm not going to even argue this with you I'm just going to point it out to sane people

In your world a conviction for Christie's top aids is no biggy? Of course.

Get ready for 4 years of this if trump wins.

Either way Republicans will behave badly. Question is will they have the power?

In your world a conviction for Christie's top aids is no biggy? Of course.

Get ready for 4 years of this if trump wins.

Either way Republicans will behave badly. Question is will they have the power?
The Democrat party is a crime organization and you worry about Trump? I don't care about Chrispie one way or another but let us know when he's convicted of something. I still don't see the connection to Trump. He was involved in closing the bridge?

And you know this how?

Remember scooter Libby took the fall for bush Chaney?

Yea, like that

Because the "star witness" said so. What, he was out only to get a few aides?

When you hire guys like Christie Roger ailes and britbart

Listen you defended Bush through eight years of corruption and then accuse innocent Obama of being corrupt so I'm not going to even argue this with you I'm just going to point it out to sane people
I haven't been here 8 years, you are stoned out of your mind. And you had little to work with. I didn't hire anyone, you can't see corruption if you don't want to and see it if you want to. Sanity isn't something you can discuss.

We all knew Christie was corrupt why do you think he didn't get the nomination? He was one of the very few Republicans I feared. He would have eaten Hillary up in the debates. The bridgegate sunk the tubolard and Trump snatched him up.

We also knew Roger Ailes is basically a rapist. Forced beautiful women to have sex with him or be fired. Maybe that's not rape but Trump hired the scum.

Forum List

Back