Chris Christie's WEIGHTY decision: I won't decide!

I don’t really see what the problem is. He did not know what the people wanted and so is defaulting to them. I never have a problem when a politician actually defaults to the people, that is a good thing.

He is likely doing it for the reason that the OP describes but who cares. The people will vote and pick the one they want.

Christie is actually pulling a shrewd move with calling for the special.

Calling a special election 3 weeks before the actual general election is essentially the only way he can almost guarantee a Republican victory.

It's mostly moot, because whoever wins this year will lose to Booker next year.

Christie is actually pulling a shrewd move with calling for the special.

Calling a special election 3 weeks before the actual general election is essentially the only way he can almost guarantee a Republican victory.

It's mostly moot, because whoever wins this year will lose to Booker next year.

Agree.

Wow Ilar you didn't comprehend one thing he said did you? Either that or you're trying to softball it.

Actually, I comprehend not just what he said, you dipshit, but I (unlike you) also grasped what he was doing.

So you are softballing it then...dipshit.

While it is true that you are a dipshit, there's no need to sign your posts.

Also, I am not soft-balling anything.

Your lack of comprehension is entirely on you, you idiot.

Soros ordered Christie to lose weight.

Christie's been a fat fuck his whole life, Soros buys him, suddenly Christie is interested in losing weight

Christie calls for October special election ? CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Good move by Christie....he could have stuck a Republican in for a year and a half

This goes to show Christie sure did play the optics right. There is no reason the special election for the seat shouldn't be held on Election Day, other than Christie being scared Democrats turning out for Booker could cost him a second term (which is stupid fear, because his lead is probably rock-solid at this point).

Christie's been a fat fuck his whole life, Soros buys him, suddenly Christie is interested in losing weight

Your posts get more batshit insane by the day.... :cuckoo:

Your sense of humor clearly hasn't improved over that time period at all.

That was humor? OK, it makes more sense that it was a humorous effort than something meant to be rational. Maybe if Bloomberg bought him and limited him to one diet coke and bottled water.

Your posts get more batshit insane by the day.... :cuckoo:

Your sense of humor clearly hasn't improved over that time period at all.

I base my opinion on this, and the many other batshit crazy posts by Frank. I even used to think better of you. Welcher....

Last edited:
Last edited:

Forum List

Back