Chris Cuomo gets salty: "i don't give a sh*t about the Democratic party, CNN is the best media agency in the world, they're not biased to the left"

• Banned
Trolling again
Were you not hugged enough as a child?
huh? at least i contribute SOMETHING!

oh, by the way, it was the opposite problem, i got TOO MUCH love and attention, i was the only child and son of a martyr dad who died in the lebanese civil war when i was a 1 year old, but this thread is not about my personal life, so enough with your pathetic personal attacks!

Best remedy is to put in your ear plugs and gargle with apple cider vinegar -- that will give you the true taste of this odious guy .

he also says his new show on newsnation is targeted for independents who hate both parties! God bless Cuomo! God bless America!

troll.jpg

Doesn't the OP realize that if a news source isn't biased towards the right, it automatically maans it's biased tovthe left.

He doesn't like the democrats because they kicked him out of the fucking party lol

Though it did take an uncomfortably long time for democrats to actually start acknowledging the accusations made against him. They were too busy calling Trump a sex predator to care about the ones in their own party.

Not that Trump WASN"T a sex predator, and not that Republicans have even acknowledged that he is..n So at this point democrats are still up by a little bit in that department.

He doesn't like the democrats because they kicked him out of the fucking party lol

Though it did take an uncomfortably long time for democrats to actually start acknowledging the accusations made against him. They were too busy calling Trump a sex predator to care about the ones in their own party.

Not that Trump WASN"T a sex predator, and not that Republicans have even acknowledged that he is..n So at this point democrats are still up by a little bit in that department.
i think you are confusing Chris with his brother Andrew

Forum List

Back