Should Pro-Palestinian Protests Be Banned In America ?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

History repeats itself over and over but super patriotic american clowns are always the last ones to learn from it.

GettyImages-1188734562.jpg

protest%20march.jpg

The protesters won. South Africa ended apartheid. How did that work out?

You've said it 4 times now. More than sufficient for us to see how easily you fall prey to the the media's DUPE TALK. Ho hum.
That's nice kid.

I'm only saying it because it's true.

You know it is too, that's why it bothers you so much.

Interesting that a spokesman for the pro-Palestinians would say >> “When you’ve had genocide carry on for this long, people are just not going to be able to live side by side with two governments in the way that it’s been suggested and I think that a free Palestine is the only way forward,” ..........................................

when "genocide: against non-Muslims has been carried out by marauding Muslims for 1400 years, conquering more land than the Roman Empire at its height.

One of the Democratic Party's subsidiaries will bail them out and pay them. same as they do with all tier hired street thugs.
But they still will have to appear in court later on, and could do jail time (hopefully)

when "genocide: against non-Muslims has been carried out by marauding Muslims for 1400 years, conquering more land than the Roman Empire at its height.

And more to come; Obama and Biden are busy helping Iran become a nuclear terrorist threat.

Originally posted by EvilCatBreath
The protesters won. South Africa ended apartheid. How did that work out?
I must have missed the mass demonstrations with hundreds of thousands of protesters on the streets of Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town and Pretoria demanding the return of white minority rule. :dunno: :dunno:

Interesting that a spokesman for the pro-Palestinians would say >> “When you’ve had genocide carry on for this long, people are just not going to be able to live side by side with two governments in the way that it’s been suggested and I think that a free Palestine is the only way forward,” ..........................................

Sounds like he is advocating a one state with Jews and Palestinians living peacefully together. Bit of a pipe dream right now though.
In reference to your original post > "There was the one where they tore down barriers and attacked the Pro-Palestinian protesters. "

You could have mentioned more, if there were any
Google is your friend. I found you a source, the rest is up to you but it might be difficult: a study showed that 97% of the protests have been peaceful and caused little property damage.

No. He is bashing people who pretend to be Christian and yet live like they were not. That is why he added "so-called".

The so-called "Christians" who claim to be so all high and fucking mighty over the very non-existent "Right To Life", but want to carpet Gaza. Ignoring all the innocent babies and what they love to call "Pre-Born". They ignore the fact that the bible tells a woman how to get rid of a fetus.. They ignore the fact that in bible it says if a man strikes a pregnant woman and she dies, then he dies. However a man strikes a pregnant want and the fetus dies, he pays a fine.

They also ignore the fact that under Jewish Law, a Woman can have an abortion. They forcing their fucking version of their fucking god down the throats of any and all women.

Forum List

Back