Chris Wallace takes Wayne LaPierre to the Woodshed

Seems obvious that the whole point of having body guards is to remain "OUT OF TOUCH" from the people.

That's sort of what makes people like La Pierre and Obama members of the THE ELITE in the first place.

The difference is LaPierre is just fine with you having your own guns for your own self defense. Obama wants the elite to keep thier bodyguards while disarming the average citizen.

You are lying about Obama's intent, first off. He isn't trying to disarm anyone but psychopaths and criminals who have access to weapons. I would also say that he wants automatic weapons and high capacity clips off the streets.

I agree with him.

His history of being a banner goes back to his legislative days. He can say all he wants to about "supporting the 2nd amendment." If he could get away with it you know he would ban handguns and other guns in a second.

Notice I did not say "Obama has said he wants to ban guns" I am merely stating my opinion of his overall intent, and his intent if he knew he could get away with it.

The difference is LaPierre is just fine with you having your own guns for your own self defense. Obama wants the elite to keep thier bodyguards while disarming the average citizen.

Anything else you care to lie about today?

Best response you got? Obama may say he supports the 2nd amendment, be we all know THAT is a lie. If he knew he could get away with it he would support a handgun ban in a second.

No other response is needed. That post was a pure fabrication of your mind just like this comment is:

If he knew he could get away with it he would support a handgun ban in a second.

^this came directly from your ass

Anything else you care to lie about today?

Best response you got? Obama may say he supports the 2nd amendment, be we all know THAT is a lie. If he knew he could get away with it he would support a handgun ban in a second.

No other response is needed. That post was a pure fabrication of your mind just like this comment is:

If he knew he could get away with it he would support a handgun ban in a second.

Its my opinion of his intent. Disagree with it as you may, but dont dismiss it. Again if I said he "said" this, you can call me a liar. Not in this case.

Its my opinion of his intent. Disagree with it as you may, but dont dismiss it. Again if I said he "said" this, you can call me a liar. Not in this case.

You said:

Obama wants the elite to keep thier bodyguards while disarming the average citizen.

That's you making shit up i.e. lying.

Don't like being called a liar? Stop making shit up.

You said:

Obama wants the elite to keep thier bodyguards while disarming the average citizen.

Its not lying, its my opinion of his overall intentions. I never said he actually said this, THAT would by lying.

negged for being a liar yourself. And I know you got 5x time rep as me, I dont care.

martybegan said:
Hi, you have received -237 reputation points from martybegan.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Stop calling me a liar you fucking dipshit.

Regards,
martybegan

Note: This is an automated message.

:lmao:

I think you should stamp your feet a little harder, liar.

Wayne did a good job considering the open hostility and the constant subject changes in mid sentence.

solid info though

just further proof that the Second should remain untouched by liberals

Is there a difference between a "slingshot" and a "rocket launcher"?

Yes,

Republicans believe everyone should own a "rocket launcher".

Why not? If you can afford it and have proper permits, that is.. It is legal ya know

Wow... A Liberal love fest over Chris Wallace attacking someone who wants to preserve people's Freedoms... Even their own. What a truly sick bunch.

You are lying about Obama's intent, first off. He isn't trying to disarm anyone but psychopaths and criminals who have access to weapons. I would also say that he wants automatic weapons and high capacity clips off the streets.

I agree with him.

His history of being a banner goes back to his legislative days. He can say all he wants to about "supporting the 2nd amendment." If he could get away with it you know he would ban handguns and other guns in a second.

Notice I did not say "Obama has said he wants to ban guns" I am merely stating my opinion of his overall intent, and his intent if he knew he could get away with it.

Pure speculation on your part. No basis in fact.

I agree with him.

Which is not in line with the behavior of the Obama administration.

The first term, gun rights were EXPANDED.

This gun control initiative comes on the heels of multiple massacres.

Despite the expansion of gun rights, the gun community and in particular, gun merchants, show ZERO interest in policing themselves.

You said:

Its not lying, its my opinion of his overall intentions. I never said he actually said this, THAT would by lying.

negged for being a liar yourself. And I know you got 5x time rep as me, I dont care.

:lol:

It's fun watching you backpedal.

You said:

:lol:

It's fun watching you backpedal.

How can it be backpedaling when I am sticking to my original statements? Instead of just calling me a liar why dont you disprove my opinion of Obama, and that he's a gun grabber?

I agree with him.

Which is not in line with the behavior of the Obama administration.

The first term, gun rights were EXPANDED.

This gun control initiative comes on the heels of multiple massacres.

Despite the expansion of gun rights, the gun community and in particular, gun merchants, show ZERO interest in policing themselves.

Again, only because he knows its a losing issue for him, moreso before Sandy Hook.

Poor marty

Again, if thats all you got, I win the argument.

Multiple posts regardless.

You cannot prove me as lying, because I am stating my opinion of somone's real position on a topic, not thier statements or actions.

So basically all you got is yelling "LIAR" because in the end you know I am right.

Forum List

Back