Chris Wallace takes Wayne LaPierre to the Woodshed

His history of being a banner goes back to his legislative days. He can say all he wants to about "supporting the 2nd amendment." If he could get away with it you know he would ban handguns and other guns in a second.

Notice I did not say "Obama has said he wants to ban guns" I am merely stating my opinion of his overall intent, and his intent if he knew he could get away with it.

Which is not in line with the behavior of the Obama administration.

The first term, gun rights were EXPANDED.

This gun control initiative comes on the heels of multiple massacres.

Despite the expansion of gun rights, the gun community and in particular, gun merchants, show ZERO interest in policing themselves.

Again, only because he knows its a losing issue for him, moreso before Sandy Hook.

You make ZERO sense.

If anything..Obama pissed off his base by expanding gun rights.

People who BENEFITTED from these rights, on the whole, would NEVER vote for Obama.

Which is not in line with the behavior of the Obama administration.

The first term, gun rights were EXPANDED.

This gun control initiative comes on the heels of multiple massacres.

Despite the expansion of gun rights, the gun community and in particular, gun merchants, show ZERO interest in policing themselves.

Again, only because he knows its a losing issue for him, moreso before Sandy Hook.

You make ZERO sense.

People who BENEFITTED from these rights, on the whole, would NEVER vote for Obama.

Here is a link showing his votes and responses to questions regarding guns.

While he now says he "supports the 2nd amendment" he also is on record supporting a handgun ban (blamed on a staff member, poor form barak) and creating an exclusion for concealed carry for retired police officers.

So we have him wanting to ban handguns, and of course creating an exception for former government employees.

Kind of fits my guns for me and not for thee statement, doesnt it?

Barack Obama on Gun Control

You make ZERO sense.

While he now says he "supports the 2nd amendment" he also is on record supporting a handgun ban (blamed on a staff member, poor form barak) and creating an exclusion for concealed carry for retired police officers.

So we have him wanting to ban handguns, and of course creating an exception for former government employees.

Nope.

You make alot of blanket and out of context assumptions.

In any case..this country is fucking nuts when it comes to guns.

And that's mainly because of the gun lobby, the NRA and psychos on the right wing.

You make ZERO sense.

Nope.

And that's mainly because of the gun lobby, the NRA and psychos on the right wing.

And this is the point where you realize I made MY point, and now you have to deflect.

Thanks for playing, Drive on Through.

Nope.

And this is the point where you realize I made MY point, and now you have to deflect.

Deflect what?

You guys have no idea what "context" means.

The concerns of urban areas are far different then the concerns of rural areas, for starters. What may work in one place, doesn't work in another.

And I am far more into gun control than Obama.

I don't think anyone without a very good reason should be walking around in heavily congested urban areas with firearms..or weapons of any kind.

I think that gun manufacturers should be liable for their products. And I think there should be liability to gun sellers and gun owners. People should be able to sue the folks.

I don't think people should be able to own high capacity magazines. Or military style assault rifles.

I think the "Stand Your Ground" law is an aberration. EVERY time a person is shot with a gun, there needs to be a thorough investigation, regardless of where it takes place.

I think every gun and bullet should be stamped with electronic tracking.

People should be able to own bolt action rifles, shotguns and revolvers for home protection and sport shooting.

Obama's policies do not reflect my stances.

Nope.

Deflect what?

The concerns of urban areas are far different then the concerns of rural areas, for starters. What may work in one place, doesn't work in another.

I don't think anyone without a very good reason should be walking around in heavily congested urban areas with firearms..or weapons of any kind.

I think that gun manufacturers should be liable for their products. And I think there should be liability to gun sellers and gun owners. People should be able to sue the folks.

I don't think people should be able to own high capacity magazines. Or military style assault rifles.

I think the "Stand Your Ground" law is an aberration. EVERY time a person is shot with a gun, there needs to be a thorough investigation, regardless of where it takes place.

People should be able to own bolt action rifles, shotguns and revolvers for home protection and sport shooting.

So the differenc is you are an honest gun grabber, and Obama is not.

So basically you prefer criminals to have the upper hand in any given situation, you trust the State 100% when it comes to the possession of means of force, and you would destroy product liability and overall tort law just to get gun manufacturers sued out of existance.

You are the type of person we should be afraid of. The timid sheep who thinks big daddy government should be the source of all force. If you got your dumb ideas in place it would protect no one but criminals.

Deflect what?

So basically you prefer criminals to have the upper hand in any given situation, you trust the State 100% when it comes to the possession of means of force, and you would destroy product liability and overall tort law just to get gun manufacturers sued out of existance.

You are the type of person we should be afraid of. The timid sheep who thinks big daddy government should be the source of all force. If you got your dumb ideas in place it would protect no one but criminals.

:lol:

Deflect what?

:lol:

I notice you didnt respond to the rest of the post.

I wonder which FOX people gave Wallace the cold shoulder after that interview. I can imagine him getting into a backstage shouting match with Brit Hume. :lol:

Eeww Brit Hume is a creeper..

I'm sure Hannity is in a tizzy over it.

LaPierre does what the members want him to do. You want a guy heading the NRA who is as extreme as the people trying to take your rights away. Fight crazy with crazy I say.

Then there's the added bonus of the fact that he causes lefties to wet their pants continually.

LaPierre does what the members want him to do. You want a guy heading the NRA who is as extreme as the people trying to take your rights away. Fight crazy with crazy I say.

Then there's the added bonus of the fact that he causes lefties to wet their pants continually.
Would that be the same way that Richard Trumka causes righties to wet their pants continually?

Would that be the same way that Randi Weingarten causes righties to wet their pants continually?

Stop being so ridiculous.

Nope.

Hey, get a room, you three...

If I may, Marty I see your point that you're expressing an opinion, and opinion cannot be a lie. You are correct.

On the other hand Article15 I see your point that Marty's deriving an opinion from no basis, in direct denial of all the indications in front of us, purporting in fact to know better than what reality tells us.

So Marty's right that it's an opinion, and Article15 is right that that opinion is unfounded.

Everybody happy? Group hug! :huddle:

Oh, you both owe me "court costs"... :cool:

I wonder which FOX people gave Wallace the cold shoulder after that interview. I can imagine him getting into a backstage shouting match with Brit Hume. :lol:

Eeww Brit Hume is a creeper..

I'm sure Hannity is in a tizzy over it.

Sylvester-Sean is the shallow end of the gene puddle in that building, but I bet Rupert was happy with it.

President Obama Jokes With Chris Wallace on Fox news - YouTube

Its why obama will never be interviewed by him.

Wallace never allows the interviewed run the show

And also, Bill Clinton ran the interview with Chris Wallace. Chris was kind of scared of Bill.

Here's another example:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM1YaAwOPuQ]Jon Stewart Vs. Chris Wallace On Fox Bias (CQB 241) - YouTube[/ame]

Actually Stewart's voice sounds like he just woke up :tongue:

Nope.

If I may, Marty I see your point that you're expressing an opinion, and opinion cannot be a lie. You are correct.

On the other hand Article15 I see your point that Marty's deriving an opinion from no basis, in direct denial of all the indications in front of us, purporting in fact to know better than what reality tells us.

So Marty's right that it's an opinion, and Article15 is right that that opinion is unfounded.

What it boils down to is that when Obama says he supports the 2nd amendment, I think he is lying through his teeth.

Also, I don't think unfounded is entirely correct. We have his past history on his opinions about gun ownership.

What it boils down to is that when Obama says he supports the 2nd amendment, I think he is lying through his teeth.

Also, I don't think unfounded is entirely correct. We have his past history on his opinions about gun ownership.

I say "unfounded" because you're unilaterally deciding you know more about what he means than his words and actions say. "Yeah, I know what he says but I know what he really means". That's a shaky logical bridge to cross.

You make ZERO sense.

Sallow classic!!!
dancing_smiley.gif

you say ;

then go on to riff ....

Rim_Shot_emoticon.gif
NOT.....:rolleyes:

Forum List

Back