Chris Wallace takes Wayne LaPierre to the Woodshed

Seems obvious that the whole point of having body guards is to remain "OUT OF TOUCH" from the people.

That's sort of what makes people like La Pierre and Obama members of the THE ELITE in the first place.

The difference is LaPierre is just fine with you having your own guns for your own self defense. Obama wants the elite to keep thier bodyguards while disarming the average citizen.

they are bats poop crazy.

they spew nonstop hate for our countrys elected leader.

It would be like going into a AQ camp

Seems obvious that the whole point of having body guards is to remain "OUT OF TOUCH" from the people.

That's sort of what makes people like La Pierre and Obama members of the THE ELITE in the first place.

the whole point of body guards is to remain safer at all times.

doesn't make you out of touch

It doesn't, huh?

Go try and touch the POTUS sometime.

Image Search Results for pizza man hugs obama

The difference is LaPierre is just fine with you having your own guns for your own self defense. Obama wants the elite to keep thier bodyguards while disarming the average citizen.

You are lying about Obama's intent, first off. He isn't trying to disarm anyone but psychopaths and criminals who have access to weapons. I would also say that he wants automatic weapons and high capacity clips off the streets.

I agree with him.

Wow....fair play to Chris Wallace. He made LaPierre look like a fool.

Its why obama will never be interviewed by him.

Wallace never allows the interviewed run the show

SS liklely sont let the president go to a fox studio.

those people are known threats to the presidents safety

There's something actually wrong with you.

Please seek the help of a medical professional or a clergyman of your choice.

You are lying about Obama's intent, first off. He isn't trying to disarm anyone but psychopaths and criminals who have access to weapons. I would also say that he wants automatic weapons and high capacity clips off the streets.

I agree with him.

I hope next he wants to stop abortions and you will agree with him then

I agree with him.

you just agreed with and proved marty right

Its why obama will never be interviewed by him.

Wallace never allows the interviewed run the show

SS liklely sont let the president go to a fox studio.

those people are known threats to the presidents safety

There's something actually wrong with you.

Please seek the help of a medical professional or a clergyman of your choice.

Fox is the one lying nonstop.

remember they told you robmoney would win the election?

I agree with him.

Trying to turn this into an abortion thread as well, Allie?

They are such a terrible news station they could not even tell he was losing his butt all night long.

Fox just kept pretending robmoney would win.

what do you do?

kept watching like a clone and pretend Fox is anything but a pack of insane people

I agree with him.

oh no, trying to show the hypocrites that you ObamaBots are..You will agree we in this country should give up things for him because HE SAYS SO, but mention ABORTION and lets see where you would go...lol

oh no, trying to show the hypocrites that you ObamaBots are..You will agree we in this country should give up things for him because HE SAYS SO, but mention ABORTION and lets see where you would go...lol

I think you just want to derail legitimate threads here, maybe you like trolling this nice forum.

I think you just want to derail legitimate threads here, maybe you like trolling this nice forum.

ummhumm
Pro-choice is only words you people use when it comes TO ABORTION. for everyone else we need to ruled by what you people THINK..and if Obama says than by golly, it must BE RIGHT

Last edited:

Anything else you care to lie about today?

This is not your daddy's FoxNews

Poor LaPierre, obviously expecting a softball Fox interview gets publicaly spanked

Last edited:

Anything else you care to lie about today?

Best response you got? Obama may say he supports the 2nd amendment, be we all know THAT is a lie. If he knew he could get away with it he would support a handgun ban in a second.

Forum List

Back