Chris Wallace takes Wayne LaPierre to the Woodshed

Hey, get a room, you three...

If I may, Marty I see your point that you're expressing an opinion, and opinion cannot be a lie. You are correct.

On the other hand Article15 I see your point that Marty's deriving an opinion from no basis, in direct denial of all the indications in front of us, purporting in fact to know better than what reality tells us.

So Marty's right that it's an opinion, and Article15 is right that that opinion is unfounded.

Everybody happy? Group hug! :huddle:

Oh, you both owe me "court costs"... :cool:

What it boils down to is that when Obama says he supports the 2nd amendment, I think he is lying through his teeth.

Also, I don't think unfounded is entirely correct. We have his past history on his opinions about gun ownership.

I say "unfounded" because you're unilaterally deciding you know more about what he means than his words and actions say. "Yeah, I know what he says but I know what he really means". That's a shaky logical bridge to cross.

Lets split the difference and call my opinion unsubstantiated, or unvetted.

LaPierre does what the members want him to do. You want a guy heading the NRA who is as extreme as the people trying to take your rights away. Fight crazy with crazy I say.

Then there's the added bonus of the fact that he causes lefties to wet their pants continually.
Would that be the same way that Richard Trumka causes righties to wet their pants continually?

Would that be the same way that Randi Weingarten causes righties to wet their pants continually?

Stop being so ridiculous.

In your own childish way, you are correct. It's the same way.:clap2:

President Obama Jokes With Chris Wallace on Fox news - YouTube

Its why obama will never be interviewed by him.

Wallace never allows the interviewed run the show

And also, Bill Clinton ran the interview with Chris Wallace. Chris was kind of scared of Bill.

Here's another example:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fM1YaAwOPuQ]Jon Stewart Vs. Chris Wallace On Fox Bias (CQB 241) - YouTube[/ame]

Actually Stewart's voice sounds like he just woke up :tongue:

That was good, I never saw it before.

Forum List

Back