Christ is NOT a man named Jesus.

theword

VIP Member
Jun 12, 2013
"Christ" means the invisible thoughts of God without deception, which is a contrast to the invisible thoughts with deception "Lucifer and the beast". There were many symbolic biblical names meaning the same thing as "Christ" and here they are;

Word
Son
Spirit
Holy Spirit
Eternal Life
Law
Image of the invisible God
First born of all Creation
Light
Kingdom
Zion
Nation from afar
Heaven
Saints
Jacob
Elect
Servant
Counselor
Glory
Angels
Judah and Joseph
etc.....................

This will help you in your Bible studies.

I'm sorry. He was known as Jesus Christ.

The invisible "Christ" is not known to those who can only see, hear, smell, taste and touch in this world.

There's more to life than meets the eye. That's why you can't see it.

There are two gospels of Jesus Christ, one for man’s ears and the other for his chosen people.

If you believe Christ is coming in the last days, you were right. But I'm sure you wouldn't know it if he did.

"Christ" means the invisible thoughts of God without deception, which is a contrast to the invisible thoughts with deception "Lucifer and the beast". There were many symbolic biblical names meaning the same thing as "Christ" and here they are;

Word
Son
Spirit
Holy Spirit
Eternal Life
Law
Light
Kingdom
Zion
Nation from afar
Heaven
Saints
Jacob
Elect
Servant
Counselor
Glory
Angels
Judah and Joseph
etc.....................

My son's middle name means 'twin.' But he is NOT a twin. Parents can name their children what they want to name them with some exceptions in other countries like the Netherlands, I believe, where they must get the government to bless their child's name.

Word
Son
Spirit
Holy Spirit
Eternal Life
Law
Light
Kingdom
Zion
Nation from afar
Heaven
Saints
Jacob
Elect
Servant
Counselor
Glory
Angels
Judah and Joseph
etc.....................

My son's middle name means 'twin.' But he is NOT a twin. Parents can name their children what they want to name them with some exceptions in other countries like the Netherlands, I believe, where they must get the government to bless their child's name.

I can see you didn't gain anything by reading this OP. Have a nice day with your "twin".

Word
Son
Spirit
Holy Spirit
Eternal Life
Law
Light
Kingdom
Zion
Nation from afar
Heaven
Saints
Jacob
Elect
Servant
Counselor
Glory
Angels
Judah and Joseph
etc.....................

I can see you didn't gain anything by reading this OP. Have a nice day with your "twin".

There was something to be gained? Who knew!

The word Christ is from the Greek word Christos, meaning anointed. Jesus wasn't given the name Christ at birth. He became the Christ after his death and he was known as the anointed one. Everything else is just the musings of someone looking for something and not finding it.

There was something to be gained? Who knew!

Evidently, there was nothing gained by you.

The word Christ is from the Greek word Christos, meaning anointed. Jesus wasn't given the name Christ at birth. He became the Christ after his death and he was known as the anointed one. Everything else is just the musings of someone looking for something and not finding it.

All the saints were well acquainted with their created existence. Men were kept from this knowledge.

I'm sorry as I can be. As soon as I read your post going "from the Greek word" I flashed to the dad in "my big fat Greek wedding".

Don't hold it against me. :lol:

But your post is spot on.

Last edited:

Word
Son
Spirit
Holy Spirit
Eternal Life
Law
Light
Kingdom
Zion
Nation from afar
Heaven
Saints
Jacob
Elect
Servant
Counselor
Glory
Angels
Judah and Joseph
etc.....................

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God

:eusa_pray:

Word
Son
Spirit
Holy Spirit
Eternal Life
Law
Light
Kingdom
Zion
Nation from afar
Heaven
Saints
Jacob
Elect
Servant
Counselor
Glory
Angels
Judah and Joseph
etc.....................

In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God

:eusa_pray:

God had to create His voice.

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;

Word
Son
Spirit
Holy Spirit
Eternal Life
Law
Light
Kingdom
Zion
Nation from afar
Heaven
Saints
Jacob
Elect
Servant
Counselor
Glory
Angels
Judah and Joseph
etc.....................

Where on earth did you get this?

Christ is merely the Greek version of Messiah meaning - Anointed one.

That's what it means. Jesus is called the Christ is because He was the annoited one. He was the one anointed to perform the Atonement during the Meridian of Time. He was the one anointed to be the Savior of the World.

None of those things you mentioned are synonymous with the word Christ.

Word
Son
Spirit
Holy Spirit
Eternal Life
Law
Light
Kingdom
Zion
Nation from afar
Heaven
Saints
Jacob
Elect
Servant
Counselor
Glory
Angels
Judah and Joseph
etc.....................

Christ wasn't his name, it was what he was. Jesus, the Christ, of the house of David.

Forum List

Back