Christ is NOT a man named Jesus.

I didn't realize the Holy Scriptures could talk. Are you sure the scriptures weren't just testimonies by saints who knew our Creator?

By reading their testimonies, does it mean you know our Creator like they did?

They speak from the dusts of the earth.

i know the Lord like they did the same way they knew Him. By the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit that testifies of Jesus Christ.

What is the Holy Spirit?

Can you describe it in detail to me?

Christ was lifted up on the cross to draw all men to Him. He is very visible. His message has spread throughout the world.

Look to Him and live.

I haven't seen Jesus running around lately. Could you tell him that I'm waiting to meet him?

He is done meeting with those that mock Him. Please study what the scriptures actually teach.

Are you sure it isn't you who's mocking him?

Are you sure you know what "Christ" really means?

2 Corinthians 3;
14: But their minds were hardened; for to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away.
15: Yes, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies over their minds;
16: but when a man turns to the Lord the veil is removed.
17: Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
18: And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being changed into his likeness from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

Is the Lord visible or invisible?

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;
16: for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities – all things were created through him and for him.
17: He is before all things, and in him all things hold together.
18: He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the first-born from the dead, that in everything he might be pre-eminent.
19: For in him all the fulness of God was pleased to dwell,

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

Psalm 69
4: More in number than the hairs of my head are those who hate me without cause; mighty are those who would destroy me, those who attack me with lies. What I did not steal must I now restore?

You do realize quoting random verses doesn't make the original post any less nonsense?

Unbelievers deny all testimonies of the Truth. Did you know that most Pharisees were unbelievers of the gospel that Jesus preached? But they believed in their own interpretations of the scriptures.

John 5
37: And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness to me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen;
38: and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe him whom he has sent.
39: You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me;
40: yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.

2 Peter 1
20: First of all you must understand this, that no prophecy of scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation,
21: because no prophecy ever came by the impulse of man, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.

So you're claiming to be an unbeliever now?

I didn't realize the Holy Scriptures could talk. Are you sure the scriptures weren't just testimonies by saints who knew our Creator?

By reading their testimonies, does it mean you know our Creator like they did?

i know the Lord like they did the same way they knew Him. By the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit that testifies of Jesus Christ.

What is the Holy Spirit?

You don't know the Holy Spirit and you want people to believe your random intepretation of scriptures?

The Holy Spirit is the Testifier. He teaches man the truth of all things.

The Lord's method of preaching is by the Spirit. And if preaching is not done by the Spirit it's done (obviously) some other way. Any other way is not of God.

You do realize quoting random verses doesn't make the original post any less nonsense?

Unbelievers deny all testimonies of the Truth. Did you know that most Pharisees were unbelievers of the gospel that Jesus preached? But they believed in their own interpretations of the scriptures.

John 5
37: And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness to me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen;
38: and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe him whom he has sent.
39: You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me;

2 Peter 1
20: First of all you must understand this, that no prophecy of scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation,
21: because no prophecy ever came by the impulse of man, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.

Satan always twists the message of God for his own purpose.

What is the Holy Spirit?

You don't know the Holy Spirit and you want people to believe your random intepretation of scriptures?

The Lord's method of preaching is by the Spirit. And if preaching is not done by the Spirit it's done (obviously) some other way. Any other way is not of God.

If you knew God, you would have known what the Holy Spirit is but it's obvious you don't know Him by your attempt to teach me what the Holy Spirit is.

Go back to the OP and read it again and again until you see what the Holy Spirit is. If you don't see it, then you're not a believer of the only true gospel that exists in this world.

I'm sorry. He was known as Jesus Christ.

The invisible "Christ" is not known to those who can only see, hear, smell, taste and touch in this world.

There's more to life than meets the eye. That's why you can't see it.

There are two gospels of Jesus Christ, one for man’s ears and the other for his chosen people.

If you believe Christ is coming in the last days, you were right. But I'm sure you wouldn't know it if he did.

All the world will know when Jesus returns.

Matthew 24:29-31 "“But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 “And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory. 31 “And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other."

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words."

Try reading the Bible.

The invisible "Christ" is not known to those who can only see, hear, smell, taste and touch in this world.

There are two gospels of Jesus Christ, one for man’s ears and the other for his chosen people.

If you believe Christ is coming in the last days, you were right. But I'm sure you wouldn't know it if he did.

Matthew 24:29-31 "“But immediately after the tribulation of those days THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED, AND THE MOON WILL NOT GIVE ITS LIGHT, AND THE STARS WILL FALL from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 “And then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the SON OF MAN COMING ON THE CLOUDS OF THE SKY with power and great glory. 31 “And He will send forth His angels with A GREAT TRUMPET and THEY WILL GATHER TOGETHER His elect from the four winds, from one end of the sky to the other."

1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 "For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. 18 Therefore comfort one another with these words."

Try reading the Bible.

Jesus won't exist in the new age but God's servant will be there in different flesh.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

Zephaniah 3:
8: "Therefore wait for me," says the LORD, "for the day when I arise as a witness. For my decision is to gather nations, to assemble kingdoms, to pour out upon them my indignation, all the heat of my anger; for in the fire of my jealous wrath all the earth shall be consumed.
9: "Yea, at that time I will change the speech of the peoples to a pure speech, that all of them may call on the name of the LORD and serve him with one accord.

What is the Holy Spirit?

If you knew God, you would have known what the Holy Spirit is but it's obvious you don't know Him by your attempt to teach me what the Holy Spirit is.

Go back to the OP and read it again and again until you see what the Holy Spirit is. If you don't see it, then you're not a believer of the only true gospel that exists in this world.

The Holy Spirit is the third member of the Godhead. He is the testifier. He testifies of the Divine mission of the Son. He teaches the truth of all things. He is the Comforter. He is the Sanctifier.

He is a vital part of the mission of the Gospel. That's why the First principles of the Gospel are Faith in Christ, Repentence of sin, Baptism by immersion for a remission of sins and recieving the laying on of hands for the Gift of the Holy Ghost.

When a man recieves the Gift of the Holy Ghost, he obtains spiritual gifts. He has the right to have the Holy Ghost be His constant companion and show Him all things He should do. Having the Holy Ghost with us is key to accessing the Atonement of Jesus Christ. It's key for conversion. He is key to making sure we are born again and all men must be born again or they cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

Search the scriptures, you will find these things to be true.

Try reading the Bible.

Anyone can read the Bible. He and all of us need to study it.

Try reading the Bible.

Jesus won't exist in the new age but God's servant will be there in different flesh.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

Zephaniah 3:
8: "Therefore wait for me," says the LORD, "for the day when I arise as a witness. For my decision is to gather nations, to assemble kingdoms, to pour out upon them my indignation, all the heat of my anger; for in the fire of my jealous wrath all the earth shall be consumed.
9: "Yea, at that time I will change the speech of the peoples to a pure speech, that all of them may call on the name of the LORD and serve him with one accord.

You can't pick and choose scriptures. And Neither of those scriptures support your point.

The Millenial reign of Christ doesn't change the fact that Jesus Christ is there.

Try reading the Bible.

Isaiah 65

Zephaniah 3:

You can't pick and choose scriptures. And Neither of those scriptures support your point.

The Millenial reign of Christ doesn't change the fact that Jesus Christ is there.

Why can't God pick and choose which scriptures He wants to use to show that Christians are liars? It's you antichrists that use scriptures without God's authority that us saints have.

Isaiah 65

Zephaniah 3:

Why can't God pick and choose which scriptures He wants to use to show that Christians are liars? It's you antichrists that use scriptures without God's authority that us saints have.

You are not God the Father, nor the Son, Nor the Holy Spirit.

Try reading the Bible.

Anyone can read the Bible. He and all of us need to study it.

Saints don't need to study scriptures and neither did the first saint, Jesus.

John 7
13: Yet for fear of the Jews no one spoke openly of him.
14: About the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and taught.
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
16: So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me;

1 John 2
27: but the anointing which you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that any one should teach you; as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie, just as it has taught you, abide in him.

2 Timothy 2
7: Think over what I say, for the Lord will grant you understanding in everything.

Psalm 32
8: I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.

I don't listen to liars because I know who they are.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

Saints don't need to study scriptures and neither did the first saint, Jesus.

John 7
13: Yet for fear of the Jews no one spoke openly of him.
14: About the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and taught.
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
16: So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me;

1 John 2
27: but the anointing which you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that any one should teach you; as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie, just as it has taught you, abide in him.

2 Timothy 2
7: Think over what I say, for the Lord will grant you understanding in everything.

Psalm 32
8: I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.

And yet, He knew the scriptures and taught from them.

I don't listen to liars because I know who they are.

1 John 2:
4: He who says "I know him" but disobeys his commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him;

8: He who commits sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the works of the devil.

So you claim to be Him and disobey Him. I guess that makes you doubly a liar.

John 5

2 Peter 1

And his minions will try to pull others from the gospel of Jesus Christ
:eusa_hand:

I dont think He knows what the Gospel of Jesus Christ is:

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures
:

And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:

After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. (1 Cor 15:1-9)

The gospel of Jesus Christ is the false gospel that the religious Roman leaders added to their new testament through Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. These books were produced by them to make sure their Christians would never become true saints like the ones they killed during the first three centuries.

Forum List

Back