Christ is NOT a man named Jesus.

False prophets abound......

Hob, To deny that Jesus is the Christ is one thing, but you have to be about the only one on earth that doesn't realize that Jesus of Nazareth existed.

word, good thing we have the Bible in case the internet crashes...... ;)
You are so far from the truth about Christ, God wouldn't even recognize your version of His Son if He were sitting at God's right hand!

it's even better that we have the Holy Spirit for when the Bible crashes.

Hob, To deny that Jesus is the Christ is one thing, but you have to be about the only one on earth that doesn't realize that Jesus of Nazareth existed.

You are so far from the truth about Christ, God wouldn't even recognize your version of His Son if He were sitting at God's right hand!

Because of the work the Romans did to stop "Christ" by killing all the true saints, no Christian has ever known what "Christ" means. Only us saints understand who we are.

Yeah you keep telling us all how you know more than us all. You haven't done much to demonstrate it though.

Because of the work the Romans did to stop "Christ" by killing all the true saints, no Christian has ever known what "Christ" means.

Unless they have a Greek dictionary......

All the names in the prophecies are symbolic names with much deeper meanings than any Christian can understand. It makes no difference what language you understand.

Besides, dictionaries don't speak the Truth and neither does the Bible.

Pesky thing dictionaries. How dare we know what words actually mean.

And the Bible is true, though you arent the first to take the scriptures and mix them with the philosophies of man.

"Christ" means the invisible thoughts of God without deception, which is a contrast to the invisible thoughts with deception "Lucifer and the beast". There were many symbolic biblical names meaning the same thing as "Christ" and here they are;

Word
Son
Spirit
Holy Spirit
Eternal Life
Law
Image of the invisible God
First born of all Creation
Light
Kingdom
Zion
Nation from afar
Heaven
Saints
Jacob
Elect
Servant
Counselor
Glory
Angels
Judah and Joseph
etc.....................

This will help you in your Bible studies.

You sound like Jim Jones, Joseph Mambro, and Yahweh ben Yahweh, get help.

You're an unbeliever and won't believe "Christ" until after your flesh dies.

All the names in the prophecies are symbolic names with much deeper meanings than any Christian can understand. It makes no difference what language you understand.

You've created your own religion. Good for you. But Christ has no place in it. He has already told us who He is, and I believe I'll continue to put my faith in the Word, not the word.

Us, meaning Christians?

Read about the "beast" in Daniel and Revelation. It's all about Christianity as the extension of Babylon that came out of the empires of Babylon, Persia-Medes, Greece and Rome.

Christianity was formed by the Roman religious leaders who had all the true saints killed. The Roman leader, Constantine, was commissioned to start the Vatican and made their own laws against the Laws of God by adopting a false Jesus with false gospels to make sure their Christians would never become true saints.

Christianity is a false religion that never taught the true "Christ".

I have never denied that Jesus is the Christ or that Jesus of Nazareth existed.

I said that the Jesus that you believe in, a god made man made matzo made by human hands never existed. In other words what you worship and eat on your knees is not God. It is a false substitute make believe triune mangod pretending to be Jesus created by Rome using the power of death consequent to defying the commands of God to ensnare and imprison people foolish enough to bow down in terror before it making them as hapless as sheep being fleeced for life only to be slaughtered..

And your belief that eating a lifeless material object made by human hands can give spiritual life is simply a lie.

does that clear things up for you?

If you are going to dispute what I said you should at least understand what I said.

Unbelievers didn't receive this information from our Creator so they can't be changed. They will die without understanding Eternal Life.

You havent taught any good news. All you have done is exalt yourself.

Unbelievers can't hear the good news that God already saved His people (Israel) and that we will all get new flesh in Paradise to live forever.

Unbelievers want bad people to live in hell where they think bad people should go.

No saint ever preached the hell belief.

All wont be living in paradise. Learn the parable of Lazurus and the Rich man.

The Lazurus and the Rich man story was written by the religious Romans who had all the saints killed. All the prophecies show that all God's people (Israel and Jacob) will be saved from their flesh that was used to deceive man from the Truth.

I Corinthians 5:

1: It is actually reported that there is immorality among you, and of a kind that is not found even among pagans; for a man is living with his father's wife.
2: And you are arrogant! Ought you not rather to mourn? Let him who has done this be removed from among you.
3: For though absent in body I am present in spirit, and as if present, I have already pronounced judgment
4: in the name of the Lord Jesus on the man who has done such a thing. When you are assembled, and my spirit is present, with the power of our Lord Jesus,
5: you are to deliver this man to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.

Titus 2:11
11: For the grace of God has appeared for the salvation of all men,

Isaiah 25: 6-9
6: On this mountain the LORD of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of fat things, a feast of wine on the lees, of fat things full of marrow, of wine on the lees well refined.
7: And he will destroy on this mountain the covering that is cast over all peoples, the veil that is spread over all nations.
8: He will swallow up death for ever, and the Lord GOD will wipe away tears from all faces, and the reproach of his people he will take away from all the earth; for the LORD has spoken.
9: It will be said on that day, "Lo, this is our God; we have waited for him, that he might save us. This is the LORD; we have waited for him; let us be glad and rejoice in his salvation."

It's the false teachings from Christians that deceive man from the Truth that all God's people (Israel) will be saved and live forever and ever in the next age.

Last edited:

Because of the work the Romans did to stop "Christ" by killing all the true saints, no Christian has ever known what "Christ" means. Only us saints understand who we are.

Yeah you keep telling us all how you know more than us all. You haven't done much to demonstrate it though.

Unbelievers won't listen to the true gospel preached by us saints. It's impossible for you to understand the deeper things of God because you're unspiritual.

You believe in religious ideas from the "beast" instead.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold,their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

2 Corinthians 3;
14: But their minds were hardened; for to this day, when they read the old covenant, that same veil remains unlifted, because only through Christ is it taken away.
15: Yes, to this day whenever Moses is read a veil lies over their minds;
16: but when a man turns to the Lord the veil is removed.
17: Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.
18: And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being changed into his likeness from one degree of glory to another; for this comes from the Lord who is the Spirit.

Only us saints have our sinful "veil" removed so that "Christ" would be known to us. In fact, we are the "Christ" in our invisible created existence.

Unless they have a Greek dictionary......

Pesky thing dictionaries. How dare we know what words actually mean.

And the Bible is true, though you arent the first to take the scriptures and mix them with the philosophies of man.

The Bible is a mixture of thoughts from the "beast" and thoughts from "Christ" but no sinner can distinguish what is true or not. It's obvious that Christians believe in all the ideas from the "beast" because they practice things that have to do with their hands such as communion, water baptism, going to a church building and kneeling before golden altars and statues and praying to their false gods.

We saints don't do any of these things that Christians do because we know they're all false idols and not the true invisible Creator.

Unbelievers didn't receive this information from our Creator so they can't be changed. They will die without understanding Eternal Life.

If that is the case, then we were all unbelievers until the God you speak of told a few of you the truth, and then lets the rest of mankind die without understanding Eternal Life? What a nasty God you serve.

Mine took away the sins of the world. He loves all of His children, not just a few.

If that is the case, then we were all unbelievers until the God you speak of told a few of you the truth, and then lets the rest of mankind die without understanding Eternal Life? What a nasty God you serve.

Mine took away the sins of the world. He loves all of His children, not just a few.

Our Creator planned the world deception called "Lucifer" to keep His people deceived from the Truth so that He could call out His servant (Christ) from the flesh of His prophets and saints to teach us who we are and where we came from.

I know that He loves all His children but the flesh He put us in contains the old covenant (sinful veil) that blocks them from His eternal plan and knowledge to know who we are and where we're going in the future.

This veil is only lifted in the flesh of His servant (saints) so we can be a witness to "Christ" our invisible created existence. From "Christ" we learn that God placed this world deception in the minds of His people to form a contrast of thoughts so that we would recognize the true God when those pure thoughts came into our minds.

From that point of faith, we future saints are called out of the "beast" which is a deception that taught men how to build things until we had the latest technology in place to help teach us God's invisible Kingdom.

This means that our Creator used all His people to help reveal Himself and His plans. So "Lucifer and the beast" were God's tools to help us saints and believers understand Eternal Life before we go on to the next age where we'll get new flesh that will never deceive us again.

Our Creator planned the world deception called "Lucifer" to keep His people deceived from the Truth.

Interesting creator you have there.......

The way I read scripture, Lucifer, the serpent of old so to speak, is all about deception and takes many forms, all of them human. The Hebrew word for serpent is both a noun and an adjective which means, serpent, brazen and or one who practices divination - a star of the ancient world.

The main defining qualities of a serpent is that they are subtle, pusillanimous, deceptive and pretend to be enlightened and capable of enlightening others but oddly interested in glorifying themselves and boasting of their many possessions, or, ahem, followers..

Know anyone like that?

Last edited:
"Christ" means the invisible thoughts of God without deception, which is a contrast to the invisible thoughts with deception "Lucifer and the beast". There were many symbolic biblical names meaning the same thing as "Christ" and here they are;

Word
Son
Spirit
Holy Spirit
Eternal Life
Law
Image of the invisible God
First born of all Creation
Light
Kingdom
Zion
Nation from afar
Heaven
Saints
Jacob
Elect
Servant
Counselor
Glory
Angels
Judah and Joseph
etc.....................

This will help you in your Bible studies.

What evidence do you have that my flesh is alive?

Our Creator planned the world deception called "Lucifer" to keep His people deceived from the Truth so that He could call out His servant (Christ) from the flesh of His prophets and saints to teach us who we are and where we came from.

I know that He loves all His children but the flesh He put us in contains the old covenant (sinful veil) that blocks them from His eternal plan and knowledge to know who we are and where we're going in the future.

This veil is only lifted in the flesh of His servant (saints) so we can be a witness to "Christ" our invisible created existence. From "Christ" we learn that God placed this world deception in the minds of His people to form a contrast of thoughts so that we would recognize the true God when those pure thoughts came into our minds.

From that point of faith, we future saints are called out of the "beast" which is a deception that taught men how to build things until we had the latest technology in place to help teach us God's invisible Kingdom.

This means that our Creator used all His people to help reveal Himself and His plans. So "Lucifer and the beast" were God's tools to help us saints and believers understand Eternal Life before we go on to the next age where we'll get new flesh that will never deceive us again.

This is bizarre. Where did you get this torqued version of Christ? Did you read this in a book, or was it a revelation you received in a tent somewhere?
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was Christ. You call yourself, word. Um, are you christ?

Our Creator planned the world deception called "Lucifer" to keep His people deceived from the Truth.

Interesting creator you have there.......

The way I read scripture, Lucifer, the serpent of old so to speak, is all about deception and takes many forms, all of them human. The Hebrew word for serpent is both a noun and an adjective which means, serpent, brazen and or one who practices divination - a star of the ancient world.

The main defining qualities of a serpent is that they are subtle, pusillanimous, deceptive and pretend to be enlightened and capable of enlightening others but oddly interested in glorifying themselves and boasting of their many possessions, or, ahem, followers..

Know anyone like that?

Sounds like the flesh of all sinners to me.

Ecclesiastes 3
19: For the fate of the sons of men and the fate of beasts is the same; as one dies, so dies the other. They all have the same breath, and man has no advantage over the beasts; for all is vanity.
20: All go to one place; all are from the dust, and all turn to dust again.

What evidence do you have that my flesh is alive?

All sinners have flesh to experience life with but they are spiritually dead meaning they don't understand their created existence in "Christ".

In the next age, all God's people (Israel) will enjoy life in their new flesh that will never deceive them again.

This is bizarre. Where did you get this torqued version of Christ? Did you read this in a book, or was it a revelation you received in a tent somewhere?
In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was Christ. You call yourself, word. Um, are you christ?

The flesh that I'm using is dead to this world, which means it has no desires (love) of the world.

The Christ that's using this flesh will live on forever and is where all God's people were created, also.

Christ is also known as the book of life.

And you're the Christ that's using that flesh so the answer is yes, you are Christ?
Would you die for me?

Yes I will. When I see three men coming after me at the Campbell Community Center, I'll have less than a minute to live in this world.

I have no fear of death because I know it's only a delusion. I'll wake up in my new servant body, ready to be used by God to speak the new language (Christ) into existence. All God's people will speak "Christ" in the next age.

Forum List

Back