Christ is NOT a man named Jesus.

And you're the Christ that's using that flesh so the answer is yes, you are Christ?
Would you die for me?

Yes I will. When I see three men coming after me at the Campbell Community Center, I'll have less than a minute to live in this world.

I have no fear of death because I know it's only a delusion. I'll wake up in my new servant body, ready to be used by God to speak the new language (Christ) into existence. All God's people will speak "Christ" in the next age.

If the three men are wearing white coats, don't be afraid. They are not coming to kill you, they're coming to take you away....

Our Creator planned the world deception called "Lucifer" to keep His people deceived from the Truth.

Interesting creator you have there.......

The way I read scripture, Lucifer, the serpent of old so to speak, is all about deception and takes many forms, all of them human. The Hebrew word for serpent is both a noun and an adjective which means, serpent, brazen and or one who practices divination - a star of the ancient world.

The main defining qualities of a serpent is that they are subtle, pusillanimous, deceptive and pretend to be enlightened and capable of enlightening others but oddly interested in glorifying themselves and boasting of their many possessions, or, ahem, followers..

Know anyone like that?

Sounds like the flesh of all sinners to me.

There is nothing sinful about human flesh, the body. Flesh in scripture, whether clean or unclean, is figurative for teaching. Teaching that is false is flesh that is sinful.. If you were the Christ, you would know this.

This false teaching that the human body is in itself sinful is the flesh of serpents. What could be more poisonous and debilitating than a teaching that would make a person feel guilty about being human??? Open your eyes and see how it has crippled you.

Before you continue to yap about other sinners, you should probably try to figure out what sin is first and then repent of your own .

Last edited:
You poor soul. No men are going to come after you. You aren't Christ, but you are delusional.
Seriously, what do you base your belief on? Were you taught this by someone?

Most unbelievers say the same things when I preach the gospel to them.

Interesting creator you have there.......

The way I read scripture, Lucifer, the serpent of old so to speak, is all about deception and takes many forms, all of them human. The Hebrew word for serpent is both a noun and an adjective which means, serpent, brazen and or one who practices divination - a star of the ancient world.

The main defining qualities of a serpent is that they are subtle, pusillanimous, deceptive and pretend to be enlightened and capable of enlightening others but oddly interested in glorifying themselves and boasting of their many possessions, or, ahem, followers..

Know anyone like that?

Sounds like the flesh of all sinners to me.

There is nothing sinful about human flesh, the body. Flesh in scripture, whether clean or unclean, is figurative for teaching. Teaching that is false is flesh that is sinful.. If you were the Christ, you would know this.

This false teaching that the human body is in itself sinful is the flesh of serpents. What could be more poisonous and debilitating than a teaching that would make a person feel guilty about being human??? Open your eyes and see how it has crippled you.

Before you continue to yap about other sinners, you should probably try to figure out what sin is first and then repent of your own .

It's obvious you listen to the false information that comes from your flesh rather than the invisible "Christ".

Galations 5:
19: Now the works of the flesh are plain: fornication, impurity, licentiousness,
20: idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger, selfishness, dissension, party spirit,
21: envy, drunkenness, carousing, and the like. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Isaiah 66
15: "For behold, the LORD will come in fire, and his chariots like the stormwind, to render his anger in fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.
16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."

And you're the Christ that's using that flesh so the answer is yes, you are Christ?
Would you die for me?

Yes I will. When I see three men coming after me at the Campbell Community Center, I'll have less than a minute to live in this world.

I have no fear of death because I know it's only a delusion. I'll wake up in my new servant body, ready to be used by God to speak the new language (Christ) into existence. All God's people will speak "Christ" in the next age.

If the three men are wearing white coats, don't be afraid. They are not coming to kill you, they're coming to take you away....

Liars can't accept the Truth.

16: For by fire will the LORD execute judgment, and by his sword, upon all flesh; and those slain by the LORD shall be many.

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them. Jeremiah 25:15

"He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; He who lifts the sword to kill is bound by the sword to be killed."

Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them. Jeremiah 25:15

"He who leads into captivity shall go into captivity; He who lifts the sword to kill is bound by the sword to be killed."

This world and your sinful flesh has captivated you. God planned the salvation of all His people (Israel) so there's nothing to worry about.

This world and your sinful flesh has captivated you. God planned the salvation of all His people (Israel) so there's nothing to worry about.

word, you are right in that, concerning Israel. It wasn't until the gentile woman asked for the crumbs from the Jewish table, that we were included into the salvation offered by Christ, the real person, the Son of God. He took away the sins of the world, not just Israel.

God bless you, this is what is happening to you:
Matthew 13:19,23
When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

I want you to read the Gospel of John as though he was sitting there with you, telling you what he saw and knows. Take it literally, and without preconditioning.

Last edited:

word, you are right in that, concerning Israel. It wasn't until the gentile woman asked for the crumbs from the Jewish table, that we were included into the salvation offered by Christ, the real person, the Son of God. He took away the sins of the world, not just Israel.

God bless you, this is what is happening to you:
Matthew 13:19,23
When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

I want you to read the Gospel of John as though he was sitting there with you, telling you what he saw and knows. Take it literally, and without preconditioning.

You have no idea what "Israel" means because Christianity doesn't teach you the deeper meanings of these symbolic names in the prophecies. That's because all Chrisitans are sinners who are blocked from "Christ" (knowledge without deception) to teach them about the deception that they live with in this world, including their own flesh.

The symbolic names of Jacob and Israel in the prophecies of Isaiah represent God's people, both in the invisible Kingdom called "Heaven, or Christ" and the visible world called "Earth".

Jacob is "Christ", the invisible energy (stored thoughts of God) where all life experiences come from that is experienced by our flesh (Earthly visible existence).

So whenever you see the names "Jacob" or "Israel" in the prophecies from David until the last prophet, you will understand that it is about ALL God's people and not just the Jews.

You don't know what you are talking about. You have either been mislead or have made great errors in your own speculations. Either way you are the one whose mind has been so screwed up by your false belief that there is something sinful about the world and the flesh of people that you feel no love for anything in this world, as you said, the only known place where humans have evolved to survive and enjoy life.

If you cannot enjoy the gift of life given to you on earth, this life you know, what makes you think that you would even be offered a greater gift or experience of life that you do not know after you die?

You don't know what you are talking about. You have either been mislead or have made great errors in your own speculations. Either way you are the one whose mind has been so screwed up by your false belief that there is something sinful about the world and the flesh of people that you feel no love for anything in this world, as you said, the only known place where humans have evolved to survive and enjoy life.

If you cannot enjoy the gift of life given to you on earth, this life you know, what makes you think that you would even be offered a greater gift or experience of life that you do not know after you die?

I know all about life after our flesh dies in this age. Death is only a part of this delusion that all God's people are living in.

It's you who don't understand where life comes from.

Forum List

Back