Christ is NOT a man named Jesus.

Satan always twists the message of God for his own purpose.

And his minions will try to pull others from the gospel of Jesus Christ
:eusa_hand:

I dont think He knows what the Gospel of Jesus Christ is:

Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;

By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.

For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;

And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures
:

And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:

After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.

After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.

And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.

For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God. (1 Cor 15:1-9)

This is the Roman lie that deceived most Christians into the false religion of Christianity.

Daniel 2:
36: "This was the dream; now we will tell the king its interpretation.
37: You, O king, the king of kings, to whom the God of heaven has given the kingdom, the power, and the might, and the glory,
38: and into whose hand he has given, wherever they dwell, the sons of men, the beasts of the field, and the birds of the air, making you rule over them all -- you are the head of gold.
39: After you shall arise another kingdom inferior to you, and yet a third kingdom of bronze, which shall rule over all the earth.
40: And there shall be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron, because iron breaks to pieces and shatters all things; and like iron which crushes, it shall break and crush all these. This is the Roman Empire.
41: And as you saw the feet and toes partly of potter's clay and partly of iron, it shall be a divided kingdom; but some of the firmness of iron shall be in it, just as you saw iron mixed with the miry clay. The iron represents the Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican. The clay represents the Protestant churches that broke up into thousands of denominations.
42: And as the toes of the feet were partly iron and partly clay, so the kingdom shall be partly strong and partly brittle.
43: As you saw the iron mixed with miry clay, so they will mix with one another in marriage, but they will not hold together, just as iron does not mix with clay.
44: And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed, nor shall its sovereignty be left to another people. It shall break in pieces all these kingdoms and bring them to an end, and it shall stand for ever;
45: just as you saw that a stone was cut from a mountain by no human hand, and that it broke in pieces the iron, the bronze, the clay, the silver, and the gold. A great God has made known to the king what shall be hereafter. The dream is certain, and its interpretation sure."

Your citing a vision that is talking about the Kingdoms of the world. he's prophecying of political powers not religions.

The Iron feet and toes and feet are the remnants of the Roman Empire mixed with the rest of the nations of the world. There is nothing about Churches, which are not political kingdoms.

Your citing a vision that is talking about the Kingdoms of the world. he's prophecying of political powers not religions.

The Iron feet and toes and feet are the remnants of the Roman Empire mixed with the rest of the nations of the world. There is nothing about Churches, which are not political kingdoms.

Why would a Christian believe this to be about Christianity?

Satan and the beast know how to deceive you sinners very well.

Well they sure have you good.

Last edited:

Well the sure have you good.

You Christians have all kinds of excuses (lies) to avoid the gospel when it's preached to you. That is, the true gospel and not the false gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, which are Roman produced.

The true gospel divides God's people into believers and unbelievers. Anyone can read a book and agree or not agree because the book can't talk and listen to a sinner's lies.

You Christians have all kinds of excuses (lies) to avoid the gospel when it's preached to you. That is, the true gospel and not the false gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke and John, which are Roman produced.

The true gospel divides God's people into believers and unbelievers. Anyone can read a book and agree or not agree because the book can't talk and listen to a sinner's lies.

You havent taught any good news. All you have done is exalt yourself.

Unbelievers can't hear the good news that God already saved His people (Israel) and that we will all get new flesh in Paradise to live forever.

Unbelievers want bad people to live in hell where they think bad people should go.

No saint ever preached the hell belief.

"Christ" means the invisible thoughts of God without deception, which is a contrast to the invisible thoughts with deception "Lucifer and the beast". There were many symbolic biblical names meaning the same thing as "Christ" and here they are;

Word
Son
Spirit
Holy Spirit
Eternal Life
Law
Image of the invisible God
First born of all Creation
Light
Kingdom
Zion
Nation from afar
Heaven
Saints
Jacob
Elect
Servant
Counselor
Glory
Angels
Judah and Joseph
etc.....................

This will help you in your Bible studies.

Sry word. Have to disagree here.

I wrote Jesus Christ on the blackboard and asked my youth group what is Jesus' first name? "Jesus".
What is His last name? "Christ".
What was His brother James' full name? "James Christ".

Then I put "the" between Jesus and Christ.
Now what's His name, in Greek?
"Jesus, the Messiah".
Christ describes what Jesus is. It is not a metaphor.

He was/is as real as you and I. When He returns, you will be able to run your hands over the scared flesh on His back, (compliments of the sins we have committed).

Some of what you listed are adjectives describing Christ, the real person. Some don't describe him at all. Jesus is the opposite of the Law. He is Grace.
e.g., Zion is Israel, and the 144,000 are Messianic Jews from all of the tribes of Israel, sealed by God from harm, who preach the Gospel in the tribulation period. Neither Zion nor the 144,000 are Christ. The 144,000 have the same role of John the Baptist, who also was not Christ, but heralded His coming.
You remove Jesus' passion and gift of salvation by making Him an abstract instead of who he actually was, Emanuel, God in the flesh. :eusa_angel:

As for iron and clay, the Ottomon Empire will play a very powerful role in the creation of the New World Order. An unmixable combination of clay and iron, the Muslim Nations, and the UN, the EU, the Club of Rome, and the New World Religious Order an the UN Military, are all in place for the Antichrist to hone into a horrific government of persecution.
Those that refuse to comply will be beheaded,< a Muslim favorite, or crucified, < a Roman treat, but believed to originate in Persia/Iran.
It is an unholy and fragile alliance/ empire, easily broken by Christ upon His return.

Last edited:
"Jesus, the Messiah".

He was/is as real as you and I. When He returns, you will be able to run your hands over the scared flesh on His back, (compliments of the sins we have committed).

Some of what you listed are adjectives describing Christ, the real person. Some don't describe him at all. Jesus is the opposite of the Law. He is Grace.

........ You remove Jesus' passion and gift of salvation by making Him an abstract instead of who he actually was, Emanuel, God in the flesh. :eusa_angel:

What complete bullshit!

I don't know about any Jesus that was 'the opposite of the law" except that what you profess to believe about Jesus does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence. It is a complete fabrication first unleashed on the world by Rome when a bunch of superstitious Europeans completely ignorant of Jewish thought belief and expression declared Jesus to be an edible human part of a triune God who abolished the law, the way to life itself, and replaced it with some specious falsehoods about a lifeless material object becoming the flesh of God with the only requirement for salvation, believing in the ridiculous.

And you teach this shit to children?

I would pray to God to have mercy on your soul, but he wouldn't listen.

I heard he can get a little testy with those who spread lies in his name.

"Christ" means the invisible thoughts of God without deception, which is a contrast to the invisible thoughts with deception "Lucifer and the beast". There were many symbolic biblical names meaning the same thing as "Christ" and here they are;

Word
Son
Spirit
Holy Spirit
Eternal Life
Law
Light
Kingdom
Zion
Nation from afar
Heaven
Saints
Jacob
Elect
Servant
Counselor
Glory
Angels
Judah and Joseph
etc.....................

Sry word. Have to disagree here.

I wrote Jesus Christ on the blackboard and asked my youth group what is Jesus' first name? "Jesus".
What is His last name? "Christ".
What was His brother James' full name? "James Christ".

Then I put "the" between Jesus and Christ.
Now what's His name, in Greek?
"Jesus, the Messiah".

e.g., Zion is Israel, and the 144,000 are Messianic Jews from all of the tribes of Israel, sealed by God from harm, who preach the Gospel in the tribulation period. Neither Zion nor the 144,000 are Christ. The 144,000 have the same role of John the Baptist, who also was not Christ, but heralded His coming.
You remove Jesus' passion and gift of salvation by making Him an abstract instead of who he actually was, Emanuel, God in the flesh. :eusa_angel:

As for iron and clay, the Ottomon Empire will play a very powerful role in the creation of the New World Order. An unmixable combination of clay and iron, the Muslim Nations, and the UN, the EU, the Club of Rome, and the New World Religious Order an the UN Military, are all in place for the Antichrist to hone into a horrific government of persecution.
Those that refuse to comply will be beheaded,< a Muslim favorite, or crucified, < a Roman treat, but believed to originate in Persia/Iran.
It is an unholy and fragile alliance/ empire, easily broken by Christ upon His return.

Christ already came in the cloud of information that can be tapped by the internet today. God never intended on sending a body of a man to float in the clouds in the sky. As long as you use the scriptures as literal meanings, you will be totally deceived of the Truth, just like the Pharisees did when they looked for the Truth in the prophecies they read.

God isn't in words in a book. He speaks through His created Word in the flesh of His prophets and saints.

"Jesus, the Messiah".

........ You remove Jesus' passion and gift of salvation by making Him an abstract instead of who he actually was, Emanuel, God in the flesh. :eusa_angel:

What complete bullshit!

I don't know about any Jesus that was 'the opposite of the law" except that what you profess to believe about Jesus does not correspond to any real living being ever in existence. It is a complete fabrication first unleashed on the world by Rome when a bunch of superstitious Europeans completely ignorant of Jewish thought belief and expression declared Jesus to be an edible human part of a triune God who abolished the law, the way to life itself, and replaced it with some specious falsehoods about a lifeless material object becoming the flesh of God with the only requirement for salvation, believing in the ridiculous.

And you teach this shit to children?

I would pray to God to have mercy on your soul, but he wouldn't listen.

I heard he can get a little testy with those who spread lies in his name.

It makes no difference what God's people say in this first age. They are all deceived by God's plan (Lucifer and the beast). So don't worry about comments like that above or any other comment made by delusional Christians.

Satan always twists the message of God for his own purpose.

And his minions will try to pull others from the gospel of Jesus Christ

The gospel of Jesus Christ is the false gospel that the religious Roman leaders added to their new testament through Matthew, Mark, Luke and John. These books were produced by them to make sure their Christians would never become true saints like the ones they killed during the first three centuries.

That is precisely, word-for-word, the kind of post I needed to see in order to place your heathen ass on Ignore

False prophets abound......

Hob, To deny that Jesus is the Christ is one thing, but you have to be about the only one on earth that doesn't realize that Jesus of Nazareth existed.

word, good thing we have the Bible in case the internet crashes...... ;)
You are so far from the truth about Christ, God wouldn't even recognize your version of His Son if He were sitting at God's right hand!

Hob, To deny that Jesus is the Christ is one thing, but you have to be about the only one on earth that doesn't realize that Jesus of Nazareth existed.

word, good thing we have the Bible in case the internet crashes...... ;)
You are so far from the truth about Christ, God wouldn't even recognize your version of His Son if He were sitting at God's right hand!

Because of the work the Romans did to stop "Christ" by killing all the true saints, no Christian has ever known what "Christ" means. Only us saints understand who we are.

Because of the work the Romans did to stop "Christ" by killing all the true saints, no Christian has ever known what "Christ" means.

Unless they have a Greek dictionary......

All the names in the prophecies are symbolic names with much deeper meanings than any Christian can understand. It makes no difference what language you understand.

Besides, dictionaries don't speak the Truth and neither does the Bible.

Word
Son
Spirit
Holy Spirit
Eternal Life
Law
Light
Kingdom
Zion
Nation from afar
Heaven
Saints
Jacob
Elect
Servant
Counselor
Glory
Angels
Judah and Joseph
etc.....................

You sound like Jim Jones, Joseph Mambro, and Yahweh ben Yahweh, get help.

All the names in the prophecies are symbolic names with much deeper meanings than any Christian can understand. It makes no difference what language you understand.

Besides, dictionaries don't speak the Truth and neither does the Bible.

You've created your own religion. Good for you. But Christ has no place in it. He has already told us who He is, and I believe I'll continue to put my faith in the Word, not the word.

Last edited:

I have never denied that Jesus is the Christ or that Jesus of Nazareth existed.

I said that the Jesus that you believe in, a god made man made matzo made by human hands never existed. In other words what you worship and eat on your knees is not God. It is a false substitute make believe triune mangod pretending to be Jesus created by Rome using the power of death consequent to defying the commands of God to ensnare and imprison people foolish enough to bow down in terror before it making them as hapless as sheep being fleeced for life only to be slaughtered..

And your belief that eating a lifeless material object made by human hands can give spiritual life is simply a lie.

does that clear things up for you?

If you are going to dispute what I said you should at least understand what I said.

Unbelievers can't hear the good news that God already saved His people (Israel) and that we will all get new flesh in Paradise to live forever.

Unbelievers want bad people to live in hell where they think bad people should go.

No saint ever preached the hell belief.

All wont be living in paradise. Learn the parable of Lazurus and the Rich man.

Forum List

Back