Christ is NOT a man named Jesus.

"Christ" means the invisible thoughts of God without deception, which is a contrast to the invisible thoughts with deception "Lucifer and the beast". There were many symbolic biblical names meaning the same thing as "Christ" and here they are;

Word
Son
Spirit
Holy Spirit
Eternal Life
Law
Image of the invisible God
First born of all Creation
Light
Kingdom
Zion
Nation from afar
Heaven
Saints
Jacob
Elect
Servant
Counselor
Glory
Angels
Judah and Joseph
etc.....................

This will help you in your Bible studies.

My son's middle name means 'twin.' But he is NOT a twin. Parents can name their children what they want to name them with some exceptions in other countries like the Netherlands, I believe, where they must get the government to bless their child's name.

Christ wasn't his name, it was what he was. Jesus, the Christ, of the house of David.

Messiah Ben David.

Interestingly, there is tradition of a Messiah Ben Joseph (Joseph of Egypt). The traditions aren't entirely clear who or what this person is. Though He is not the Savior.

Actually it was Jesus the Christ. Sometime it was shortened to Jesus Christ.....

Was it Jesus who said this or was it the religious Romans who tried to kill the Christ in each saint?

Irrelevant

Doesn't change the fact that the OP is nonsense.

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

Psalm 69
4: More in number than the hairs of my head are those who hate me without cause; mighty are those who would destroy me, those who attack me with lies. What I did not steal must I now restore?

My son's middle name means 'twin.' But he is NOT a twin. Parents can name their children what they want to name them with some exceptions in other countries like the Netherlands, I believe, where they must get the government to bless their child's name.

Christ wasn't his name, it was what he was. Jesus, the Christ, of the house of David.

Messiah Ben David.

Interestingly, there is tradition of a Messiah Ben Joseph (Joseph of Egypt). The traditions aren't entirely clear who or what this person is. Though He is not the Savior.

If you think the messiah is a physical body, you've been deceived of the Truth.

"Christ" means the invisible thoughts of God without deception, which is a contrast to the invisible thoughts with deception "Lucifer and the beast". There were many symbolic biblical names meaning the same thing as "Christ" and here they are;

Word
Son
Spirit
Holy Spirit
Eternal Life
Law
Light
Kingdom
Zion
Nation from afar
Heaven
Saints
Jacob
Elect
Servant
Counselor
Glory
Angels
Judah and Joseph
etc.....................

Where on earth did you get this?

Christ is merely the Greek version of Messiah meaning - Anointed one.

That's what it means. Jesus is called the Christ is because He was the annoited one. He was the one anointed to perform the Atonement during the Meridian of Time. He was the one anointed to be the Savior of the World.

None of those things you mentioned are synonymous with the word Christ.

You've been fooled by this world that you can see, hear, smell, taste and touch.

Why do you believe the religious Roman leaders instead of "Christ", the one they tried to kill in all the saints?

Daniel 7
25: He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, two times, and half a time.
26: But the court shall sit in judgment, and his dominion shall be taken away, to be consumed and destroyed to the end.
27: And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; their kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey them.'

This is the result when someone completely unfamiliar with the Bible tries to explain it to those who are.

You must be completely unfamiliar with the Bible, then.

I Colossians 1:
15: He is the image of the invisible God, the first-born of all creation;

Is God's wisdom visible or invisible?

I Corinthians 2:
7: But we impart a secret and hidden wisdom of God, which God decreed before the ages for our glorification.
8: None of the rulers of this age understood this; for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

John 6
63: It is the spirit that gives life, the flesh is of no avail; the words that I have spoken to you are spirit and life.

Was it Jesus who said this or was it the religious Romans who tried to kill the Christ in each saint?

Irrelevant

Jeremiah 6
10: To whom shall I speak and give warning, that they may hear? Behold, their ears are closed, they cannot listen; behold, the word of the LORD is to them an object of scorn, they take no pleasure in it.

Psalm 69
4: More in number than the hairs of my head are those who hate me without cause; mighty are those who would destroy me, those who attack me with lies. What I did not steal must I now restore?

You do realize quoting random verses doesn't make the original post any less nonsense?

Messiah Ben David.

If you think the messiah is a physical body, you've been deceived of the Truth.

I know that Jesus Christ has a physical body. He rose from the dead. The Holy Ghost teaches the truth of this to all who will humble themselves before God.

In fact, your op demonstrates that the Messiah has a physical body. One of the words you claim has the same meaning of Christ is WORD. What do the scriptures say?

And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. (John 1:14)

So according to the scriptures, you are bearing false witness.

But I will bear a true witness to you. Jesus Christ is the Son of God. He descended below all things to lift us above all things. He became flesh and blood. He suffered things that no man should suffer. He atoned for our sins. He rose from the dead and brought to pass the Resurrection for all mankind. This is true because the Holy Spirit testifies of it. The Holy Scriptures testify to it. And I testify to it.

Search the scriptures. You will know this is true. Stop with your own nonsense and learn the Gospel that comes from the Father.

Word
Son
Spirit
Holy Spirit
Eternal Life
Law
Light
Kingdom
Zion
Nation from afar
Heaven
Saints
Jacob
Elect
Servant
Counselor
Glory
Angels
Judah and Joseph
etc.....................

That's what it means. Jesus is called the Christ is because He was the annoited one. He was the one anointed to perform the Atonement during the Meridian of Time. He was the one anointed to be the Savior of the World.

You've been fooled by this world that you can see, hear, smell, taste and touch.

Why do you believe the religious Roman leaders instead of "Christ", the one they tried to kill in all the saints?

Daniel 7
25: He shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change the times and the law; and they shall be given into his hand for a time, two times, and half a time.
26: But the court shall sit in judgment, and his dominion shall be taken away, to be consumed and destroyed to the end.
27: And the kingdom and the dominion and the greatness of the kingdoms under the whole heaven shall be given to the people of the saints of the Most High; their kingdom shall be an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey them.'

So believing the testimony of the Holy Scriptures, the Apostles, Prophets, and Holy Spirit rather than your irrationl interpretation random scripture is somehow bad?

Irrelevant

Jeremiah 6

Psalm 69

You do realize quoting random verses doesn't make the original post any less nonsense?

Unbelievers deny all testimonies of the Truth. Did you know that most Pharisees were unbelievers of the gospel that Jesus preached? But they believed in their own interpretations of the scriptures.

John 5
37: And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness to me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen;
38: and you do not have his word abiding in you, for you do not believe him whom he has sent.
39: You search the scriptures, because you think that in them you have eternal life; and it is they that bear witness to me;
40: yet you refuse to come to me that you may have life.

2 Peter 1
20: First of all you must understand this, that no prophecy of scripture is a matter of one's own interpretation,
21: because no prophecy ever came by the impulse of man, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God.

Daniel 7

So believing the testimony of the Holy Scriptures, the Apostles, Prophets, and Holy Spirit rather than your irrationl interpretation random scripture is somehow bad?

I didn't realize the Holy Scriptures could talk. Are you sure the scriptures weren't just testimonies by saints who knew our Creator?

By reading their testimonies, does it mean you know our Creator like they did?

I love that mentally ill people are given a voice on the internet.

Mirrors deceive all God's people (Israel).

"Christ" is invisible and always will be.

Christ was lifted up on the cross to draw all men to Him. He is very visible. His message has spread throughout the world.

Look to Him and live.

I haven't seen Jesus running around lately. Could you tell him that I'm waiting to meet him?

I didn't realize the Holy Scriptures could talk. Are you sure the scriptures weren't just testimonies by saints who knew our Creator?

By reading their testimonies, does it mean you know our Creator like they did?

They speak from the dusts of the earth.

i know the Lord like they did the same way they knew Him. By the power of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit that testifies of Jesus Christ.

Mirrors deceive all God's people (Israel).

"Christ" is invisible and always will be.

Christ was lifted up on the cross to draw all men to Him. He is very visible. His message has spread throughout the world.

Look to Him and live.

I haven't seen Jesus running around lately. Could you tell him that I'm waiting to meet him?

He is done meeting with those that mock Him. Please study what the scriptures actually teach.

Forum List

Back