Christian activists booted from Seattle coffee shop: ‘I’m gay. You have to leave’

Why not....I would and do. And it's allah and mohammad. Why do you give them any respect by titling them?
I respect other people's beliefs even if I disagree, that is why.
If that were true, why would you even suggest someone saying something rude about allah and mohammad......that's not respect at all.
I didn't suggest he do it, I said he didn't have the balls to do it. We know he disrespects people so respect is not the issues. He knows that he can say just about anything about some people but insult Islam, he will have problems. Remember the little known video that upset the ME so?
How do you know he would have problems insulting islam? Do you know him personally? Have you asked him?

freewill-----believe it or not-----parroted an Islamic partyline-----
DA WHOLE WORLD IS AFRAID OF US
The whole world should be scared of them, and do the obvious.

I doubt that the butt pirate has the guts to say the same thing about Allah or Mohammad.
Why not....I would and do. And it's allah and mohammad. Why do you give them any respect by titling them?
If that were true, why would you even suggest someone saying something rude about allah and mohammad......that's not respect at all.
I didn't suggest he do it, I said he didn't have the balls to do it. We know he disrespects people so respect is not the issues. He knows that he can say just about anything about some people but insult Islam, he will have problems. Remember the little known video that upset the ME so?
How do you know he would have problems insulting islam? Do you know him personally? Have you asked him?
He is a gay left winger, I am merely profiling.

So? While I personally think that any business should be able to refuse service to anyone for any reason, if states are going to pass laws mandating Christian businesses cater to gays, how can you, in turn, not force gay owned businesses to serve Christians? You can't have it both ways. That would very much make YOU the bigot.

See why maybe it's not the greatest idea to have the government involved in people's personal business?
This is as ignorant as it is wrong.

No jurisdiction has passed a law ‘mandating’ Christian businesses ‘cater’ to gays.

Public accommodations laws have provisions prohibiting discrimination against certain classes of persons – such as race, religion, or sexual orientation.

Semantics. A Christian business can't turn away someone for being gay, hence a gay business cannot turn away someone for being Christian, which appears to be the case here.
"hence a gay business cannot turn away someone for being Christian, which appears to be the case here."

That's not accurate at all. He didn't turn them away because they were Christian.

Put them out of business so they can suck on the slave tax payer tit.

Who cares. Oh that's right; if it was the other way round...hmmmm

Greg

What does pro-life have to do with doing the bone dance with Mr. Sphincter?

Nothing. Either we have a right to association or not.
Where is this "right of association" and how do you think it applies?

Freedom of Assembly. It applies in that this owner doesn't want his business associated with these people.
Again I asked, where is this right stated? Bill of rights?

Does it apply to the baker who doesn't want associated with a certain "people?"

Freedom of Assembly is in the Bill of Rights.

And yes, it should apply to all people. I've made my positions on public accondations laws quite plain on this forum. Nobody should be forced to do business with anyone against their wishes. The free market will decide if a business that refuses to serve X, Y, Z will fail or not.
I don't believe you, I don't believe this is really your position.

Nothing. Either we have a right to association or not.

Freedom of Assembly. It applies in that this owner doesn't want his business associated with these people.

And yes, it should apply to all people. I've made my positions on public accondations laws quite plain on this forum. Nobody should be forced to do business with anyone against their wishes. The free market will decide if a business that refuses to serve X, Y, Z will fail or not.

Of course you don't. You won't believe anything that doesn't butteress your biases. Also, I don't care whether you me believe it or not.

Of course you don't. You won't believe anything that doesn't butteress your biases. Also, I don't care whether you me believe it or not.
You say you would be ok with a return to the days when blacks were denied service at businesses. I'm sorry, but I call bullshit when you say that's your position. I think you're lying to back up the play of this gay coffee shop owner who denied service based on religion.

You say you would be ok with a return to the days when blacks were denied service at businesses. I'm sorry, but I call bullshit when you say that's your position. I think you're lying to back up the play of this gay coffee shop owner who denied service based on religion

In fact, I'm okay with being it anyone. It appears you're fine with the government forcing people to do business with one another so long as you like them. Which is as self-serving as it is inconsistent. My position on public accommodation laws have been the same for many years now.

You say you would be ok with a return to the days when blacks were denied service at businesses. I'm sorry, but I call bullshit when you say that's your position. I think you're lying to back up the play of this gay coffee shop owner who denied service based on religion

In fact, I'm okay with being it anyone. It appears you're fine with the government forcing people to do business with one another so long as you like them. Which is as self-serving as it is inconsistent. My position on public accommodation laws have been the same for many years now.
Your position makes no sense. I think you fail to understand what it would be like to be denied a stay at a hotel or a restaurant meal because of the color of your skin. If this is really your position, you aren't very smart.

Your position makes no sense. I think you fail to understand what it would be like to be denied a stay at a hotel or a restaurant meal because of the color of your skin. If this is really your position, you aren't very smart.

Which goes back to my original response you in this thread: you're fine public accommodations laws so long as they don't protect queers. All the protections you enjoy are good, but the ones that protect them are bad. Good Christ, you're such a hack. lol

His position does in fact make sense. If someone wanted to serve ONLY people of their own ANYTHING or exclude others based on personal bias then I don't believe the gov has any real role in forcing those issues. Now that includes ANYONE including the Churches, Companies and aanyone else. Once it becomes a PUBLIC Institution then the matter is different. no government entity should be allowed to show bias of ANY sort, and that imo means all those ridiculous programs skewed towards any group for any reason.

However, that does not mean that I don't find many of those biases in people detestable. Some I quite approve of, eg, the wedding cake issue of late.

I also reserve the right to, if I see a "no Blacks" sign to spit on it.

Greg

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

freewill-----believe it or not-----parroted an Islamic partyline-----
DA WHOLE WORLD IS AFRAID OF US
The whole world should be scared of them, and do the obvious.
And your idea of the "obvious" is........................? Run away and hide?

Which goes back to my original response you in this thread: you're fine public accommodations laws so long as they don't protect queers. All the protections you enjoy are good, but the ones that protect them are bad. Good Christ, you're such a hack. lol
You deliberately misstate my position, which means, once again -- you are a liar.

I have no problem with homosexuals as a protected class for accomodation laws.

However, if a customer asks a businessman to provide a product or service that violates his religious beliefs, he should not be mandated by law to do it.

You are probably too stupid to understand my position, because it requires a certain level of mental sophistication.

Forum List

Back