Christian activists booted from Seattle coffee shop: ‘I’m gay. You have to leave’

If I was there having coffee and heard that guy say he would fuck Jesus in the ass..I woulda decked him. Yes, I know. I'd be in jail, but thats ok. I still would have decked him by kicking him right in the balls.
I doubt that the butt pirate has the guts to say the same thing about Allah or Mohammad.

It's too bad the business owner didn't want to do the smart and constructive thing:

He could have chosen to sit down with the people who offended him and engaged them in civil, calm, reasonable conversation, carefully listening to, and respecting, their concerns, carefully providing his.

Maybe have someone snap a few photos to post online as an example, that we need to communicate, and that it has to start somewhere.

But instead, he chose to be part of the problem. Shame. Another wasted opportunity.

One difference I see. Is that the gay coffee owner is actually denying service.

But the baker didn't deny service, he would have sold them any cake they wanted, until they made a statement against his beliefs.
The couple never made a statement against the cake bakers' beliefs....quite the opposite...the cake baker husband decided to harangue the couple and then dox them on Facebook.
Are you trying to convince us that a wedding cake doesn't make a statement? Are you denying that the baker told them he would sell them anything they wanted, except a decorated wedding cake?
A wedding cake is a cake at the reception.....and is often smooshed in the spouse's face to laughter and cameras going off.....point out the religious aspect of THAT.
I realize you don't agree with those who defend traditional marriage. Your agreement nor mine is important.

What if the gay was a baker, and a neo-Nazi came in requesting a cake that represents white power? Would the baker be forced to provide THAT cake? I realize that you have it written in stone that any opposition to anything you believe is actual hate. It is not.

If I was there having coffee and heard that guy say he would fuck Jesus in the ass..I woulda decked him. Yes, I know. I'd be in jail, but thats ok. I still would have decked him by kicking him right in the balls.
I doubt that the butt pirate has the guts to say the same thing about Allah or Mohammad.
Why not....I would and do. And it's allah and mohammad. Why do you give them any respect by titling them?

But the baker didn't deny service, he would have sold them any cake they wanted, until they made a statement against his beliefs.
The couple never made a statement against the cake bakers' beliefs....quite the opposite...the cake baker husband decided to harangue the couple and then dox them on Facebook.
Are you trying to convince us that a wedding cake doesn't make a statement? Are you denying that the baker told them he would sell them anything they wanted, except a decorated wedding cake?
A wedding cake is a cake at the reception.....and is often smooshed in the spouse's face to laughter and cameras going off.....point out the religious aspect of THAT.
I realize you don't agree with those who defend traditional marriage. Your agreement nor mine is important.

What if the gay was a baker, and a neo-Nazi came in requesting a cake that represents white power? Would the baker be forced to provide THAT cake? I realize that you have it written in stone that any opposition to anything you believe is actual hate. It is not.
"Defend traditional marriage"? What exactly do you mean by "traditional marriage"?

It's too bad the business owner didn't want to do the smart and constructive thing:

He could have chosen to sit down with the people who offended him and engaged them in civil, calm, reasonable conversation, carefully listening to, and respecting, their concerns, carefully providing his.

Maybe have someone snap a few photos to post online as an example, that we need to communicate, and that it has to start somewhere.

But instead, he chose to be part of the problem. Shame. Another wasted opportunity.
of course that is a solution. A pastor of mine relates a story where he was at a conference and gays were outside demonstrating against. The leader of the meeting got up, filled a pitcher with ice water and took it out and offered it to the protestors.

I thought that to be a proper response.

At least from what we can see from the pamphlet people's video.

"Defend traditional marriage"? What exactly do you mean by "traditional marriage"?

What you have done is part of the problem. You damn well know what I mean and what is meant by "traditional marriage." Marriage was never ever anything but between a man and a woman as described by LAW. It was NEVER anything else until the SCOTUS made law.

Why not....I would and do. And it's allah and mohammad. Why do you give them any respect by titling them?
I respect other people's beliefs even if I disagree, that is why.

What you have done is part of the problem. You damn well know what I mean and what is meant by "traditional marriage." Marriage was never ever anything but between a man and a woman as described by LAW. It was NEVER anything else until the SCOTUS made law.
You mean the kind of traditional marriage where the man marries a young thing...divorces her and marries another young thing?
You mean the kind of traditional marriage where the man can beat his wife as long as the switch is no thicker than a thumb?
You mean the kind of traditional marriage where the man controls all the finances and the woman is barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen?
You mean the kind of traditional marriage where the wife has no control over when she wants to have sex or not?
You mean the kind of traditional marriage where it must be in a church?

If that were true, why would you even suggest someone saying something rude about allah and mohammad......that's not respect at all.

Christian activists booted from Seattle coffee shop: ‘I’m gay. You have to leave’

Gay coffee shop owner boots out pro-life Christians, refusing them service.

Well, it's time to put these motherfuckers out of business!!!

Good they are an obnoxious bunch. No its time to kick these zealots out. Move to Saudi Arabia, you can get all the preaching you want there.
Muslims throw gays off rooftops, you’re so politically correct it has gotten you stupid in the head.
It is a board troll. It is paid to be a loon.

You mean the kind of traditional marriage where the man marries a young thing...divorces her and marries another young thing?
You mean the kind of traditional marriage where the man can beat his wife as long as the switch is no thicker than a thumb?
You mean the kind of traditional marriage where the man controls all the finances and the woman is barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen?
You mean the kind of traditional marriage where the wife has no control over when she wants to have sex or not?
Between a man and woman, can it be any simpler?

If that were true, why would you even suggest someone saying something rude about allah and mohammad......that's not respect at all.
I didn't suggest he do it, I said he didn't have the balls to do it. We know he disrespects people so respect is not the issues. He knows that he can say just about anything about some people but insult Islam, he will have problems. Remember the little known video that upset the ME so?

Between a man and woman, can it be any simpler?
Maybe in YOUR religion. But isn't it cool that we live in a country with a Constitution that keeps your religion from making the rest of us have to follow along?

I didn't suggest he do it, I said he didn't have the balls to do it. We know he disrespects people so respect is not the issues. He knows that he can say just about anything about some people but insult Islam, he will have problems. Remember the little known video that upset the ME so?
How do you know he would have problems insulting islam? Do you know him personally? Have you asked him?

How do you know he would have problems insulting islam? Do you know him personally? Have you asked him?

freewill-----believe it or not-----parroted an Islamic partyline-----
DA WHOLE WORLD IS AFRAID OF US

Jesus loves it when you beat people up in His name.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk
At least I wouldn't attempt to kill him. How many have died in His name?
:eusa_hand:
So beating people up for Jesus is okay as long as you don't kill them?

I guess that part didn't make the Gospels.

Sent from my Motorola DynaTAC 8000X using Tapatalk

But we'll see.

My guess is the liberal city of Seattle will let this one slide, motherfuckers that they are.

The motherfuckers were the zealot Christians.

What's a "zealot" Christian? Here's what a zealot gay coffee shop owner sounds like..

“If I go get my boyfriend and f- him in the a— right here you’re going to tolerate that?” Mr. Borgman asked.

“That would be your choice,” Mr. Sutherland said, the conservative website Red State reported Friday.

“Are you going to tolerate it? Answer my f-ing question! No, you’re going to sit right here and f-ing watch it! […] Well then I don’t have to f-ing tolerate this! Leave! All of you. Tell all your f-ing friends, don’t f-ing come here.”

A request by the activists to turn to Jesus was met with the response, “Yeah, I like a—. I’m not going to be saved by anything. I’d f- Christ in the a—. OK? He’s hot.”

Tell you what -- when that turns up in TRIAL -- that owner just ___ himself in the ass with that dramatic hysteria.

Liberals don't have a problem with intoletance; liberals have a problem with YOUR intolerance.

Forum List

Back