Christian activists booted from Seattle coffee shop: ‘I’m gay. You have to leave’

Oh I see that Christian GOP who is staunchly pro life ( for political reasons) is stepping down due to him wanting his mistress to have an abortion.

Is he the poster boy for all Christians everywhere?

Pretty much.

I appreciate your honest response. Would it be fair to say this guy is the poster boy for all leftists?

Loughner-New-York-Post-cover.jpg

Everyone knows that Christians are not welcomed in the Democratic Party, but Islamist Terrorist are embraced by the Antifa Democrats.

By forcing the owner to serve them coffee, the owner has indeed become a part of their pro-life protest.

Is not analogous.

So if I read on Facebook that you support something I oppose and you walk into my restaurant with a group of friends, you would be fine if I kicked you out, right?

They were handing out the flyers all over the city. Near enough to this coffee shop for the owner to have one his hand. By serving them, he has become a part their protest. Just like baking a cake for queers make one apart of their wedding.

Just for the record, I believe the coffee shop owner is well within his rights to boot those folks, even though they were NOT engaged in activism inside of his business. Folks like you, other other hand, believe that a Christian baker should be required and forced by government to make a wedding cake for a same-sex couple in spite of his legitimate, religious objections. This is where you are being hypocritical.

By forcing the owner to serve them coffee, the owner has indeed become a part of their pro-life protest.

Is not analogous.

So if I read on Facebook that you support something I oppose and you walk into my restaurant with a group of friends, you would be fine if I kicked you out, right?

They were handing out the flyers all over the city. Near enough to this coffee shop for the owner to have one his hand. By serving them, he has become a part their protest. Just like baking a cake for queers make one apart of their wedding.

Just for the record, I believe the coffee shop owner is well within his rights to boot those folks, even though they were NOT engaged in activism inside of his business. Folks like you, other other hand, believe that a Christian baker should be required and forced by government to make a wedding cake for a same-sex couple in spite of his legitimate, religious objections. This is where you are being hypocritical.
The most intolerant people on the planet are progressives, Second only to Muslims

Good they are an obnoxious bunch. No its time to kick these zealots out. Move to Saudi Arabia, you can get all the preaching you want there.
That's not nice to wish the sodomites to Muslim lands. You know theyll be executed, dont you?

Everyone knows that Christians are not welcomed in the Democratic Party, but Islamist Terrorist are embraced by the Antifa Democrats.

Democrats are more Christian than Pubs, but the pubs put on a bigger show. Without the far right Christians Reagan would not of won nor would T.

I understand that. I am taking the stance that Title II is wrong in this regard and that it is unreasonable to force associations of people when clear alternatives exist.

Then we agree. Whether taking photos, catering a party, baking cakes or serving coffee...association should be voluntary.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

Is not analogous.

Look at you making shit up about my position. This where you are being a liar. Too funny.

Gay coffee shop owner boots out pro-life Christians, refusing them service.

Well, it's time to put these motherfuckers out of business!!!

Maybe it's time these christianists observe the 11th commandment:

11. Thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself.

Look at you making shit up about my position. This where you are being a liar. Too funny.

If you believe that Christian bakers should be able to decline to make a wedding cake for a same-sex marriage, then I will concede that I was mistaken. Do you support Christian bakers in this instance?

My response----it seems to me that a store owner has a right to eject people who enter their premises for the purpose of proselytizing

Were they proselytizing? I think a store owner has the right to refuse service to anyone. And the refused have the right to peacefully picket.

The shop owner said he was offended by those people. Refuse to bake a cake, refuse to cater a wedding, refuse to serve coffee...all the same, and within the rights of the business owner.

Karma's a bitch when your integrity is situational.
You need to acquaint yourself with PA laws.

Christian activists booted from Seattle coffee shop: ‘I’m gay. You have to leave’

Maybe he's just showing them what it feels like. Hope they got it.

When was the last time gay people were ejected from a premises for being gay?
When was the last time a gay person was ejected from a business for "proselytizing" gayness?

Maybe it's time these christianists observe the 11th commandment:

11. Thou shalt keep thy religion to thyself.

Until they're required by law to make a wedding cake for a same-sex marriage, right?

Forum List

Back