Christian Arab murders son in the us for being gay

Or show me in the Bible where it says to pray to human being, namely Mary.
Where in the Bible does it say to pray to Jesus? ....... :cool:

Good point
jesus isnt son of god ?
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whomsoever believeth in Him, should not perish, but have everlasting life.

God loved it a lot more than I do. I'm tired of it and ready to go. If only suicide wasn't the ultimate sin.

Catholic Does NOT equal Christian... Far from it.

BS Catholics are the original Christians, everyone else is Johnny Come Lately
Wrong, the Disciples were the original Christians. But, catholics can lay claim to the crusades.

Please show me in the Bible where it gives man the power to proclaim who the saints are. Or show me in the Bible where it says to pray to human being, namely Mary. And please show me in the Bible where it says you can sin anyway you want as long as you as a priest to forgive you.

Catholics have let their church screw up their faith, and very few of them will be with God forever. It will shock the shit out of me, if any of the pope's in my lifetime get to heaven.

Argue all you want, if you are the person I think you are, then you will check it out for yourself, and find out the truth. Catholic does not equal Christian.

Your ignorance is appalling. Who has "power to proclaim who the saints are" has Jack Exactly Squat to do with whether the religion is "Christian" or not. "Christian" means "follower of Christ", specifically Jesus. And that's an integral part of Catholicism and always has been. That's the history and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.

Good point
jesus isnt son of god ?

Yes He is but Sunni is correct, technically there is nowhere in the Bible where it says to pray to Jesus....at least that I know of. Maybe someone can't point it out if there is
See post 35. Then pick up a Bible and learn it, or quit trying to be a pretender.

John 16: 26"In that day you will ask in My name, and I do not say to you that I will request of the Father on your behalf;
John 14:13"Whatever you ask in My name, that will I do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14"If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
If you truly want to learn then I will teach. For discernment if my gift, though I think it's a curse.
Those verses do not say to pray to Jesus.

They say to pray to God using the name of Jesus.

Big difference. ..... :cool:

Good point
jesus isnt son of god ?

Yes He is but Sunni is correct, technically there is nowhere in the Bible where it says to pray to Jesus....at least that I know of. Maybe someone can't point it out if there is
See post 35. Then pick up a Bible and learn it, or quit trying to be a pretender.

GFY, you're obviously another loony fundie...you loons came about around the mid 1800's...I bet you're waiting to be "raptured" LMAO

Religions dont Invent themselves.
yes they do ..
Religion is a cultural system of behaviors and practices, mythologies, world views, sacred texts, holy places, ethics, and societal organisation that relate humanity to what an anthropologist has called "an order of existence".[1] Different religions may contain various elements, ranging from "the belief in spiritual beings",[2] the "divine",[3] "sacred things",[4] "faith",[5] a "supernatural being or supernatural beings"[6] such as God or angels, or "...some sort of ultimacy and transcendence that will provide norms and power for the rest of life."[7]

Religious practices may include rituals, sermons, commemoration or veneration (of a deity, gods, or goddesses), sacrifices, festivals, feasts, trances, initiations, funerary services, matrimonial services, meditation, prayer, music, art, dance, public service, or other aspects of human culture. Religions have sacred histories and narratives, which may be preserved in sacred scriptures, and symbols and holy places, that aim to explain the meaning of life, the origin of life, or the Universe.[citation needed] Traditionally, faith, in addition to reason, has been considered a source of religious beliefs.[8] About 84% of the world's population is affiliated with one of the five largest religions, namely Christianity, Islam, Hinduism, Buddhism or forms of folk religion.[9]

With the onset of the modernisation of and the scientific revolution in the western world, some aspects of religion have cumulatively been criticized. Though the religiously unaffliated, including atheism (the rejection of belief in the existence of deities) and agnosticism (the belief that the truth of certain claims – especially metaphysical and religious claims such as whether God, the divine or the supernatural exist – are unknown and perhaps unknowable), have grown globally, many of the unaffiliated still have various religious beliefs.[10] About 16% of the world's population is religiously unaffiliated.[9]

The study of religion encompasses a wide variety of academic disciplines, including theology, comparative religion and social scientific studies. Theories of religion offer various explanations for the origins and workings of religion.
so the race determines it.
nope " race" is a product of evolution ..
culture is man made, religion being cultural makes it 100% man made.
you want fries with that?
no thanks. I want a non-generic world view.

Good point
He is a Muslim, I would expect better of you.

It matters not what you expect from me, I consider Sunni a friend of mine
Sunni seems to me as a man who is looking. And that is always a good thing, for no one on this earth knows the Father. Sunni seems to be a good man who is searching for truth. Be careful what you seek, you may find it.

Matthew 11:27"All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.

Luke 10:22"All things have been handed over to Me by My Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, and who the Father is except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him."

Issa is also a Muslim name.

Issa Name Meaning. Arabic (mainly Lebanon and Syria): from the personal name ?Isa, Arabic form of Hebrew Yeshua, Greek Iesous (see Jesus). This name is born by both Christian and Muslim Arabs. In Islam?Isa is a prophet, 'a messenger of Allah and his word' (Qur'an 4:171).

Wrong, the Disciples were the original Christians. But, catholics can lay claim to the crusades.

Please show me in the Bible where it gives man the power to proclaim who the saints are. Or show me in the Bible where it says to pray to human being, namely Mary. And please show me in the Bible where it says you can sin anyway you want as long as you as a priest to forgive you.

Catholics have let their church screw up their faith, and very few of them will be with God forever. It will shock the shit out of me, if any of the pope's in my lifetime get to heaven.

Argue all you want, if you are the person I think you are, then you will check it out for yourself, and find out the truth. Catholic does not equal Christian.

Who was the first Pope and who did Christ tell He would build His Church upon? Consider yourself schooled
Open a Bible, it's easy nowadays, they are all over the internet. Peter was never called a pope, and catholics laid claim to Peter because they were the first major religion, other than Jewish, and they got it wrong.

Learn or don't learn, I don't care. I'm just here to tell you the truth, ive done my job.

Christian means follower of Christ, Catholics follow Christ and every Christian church today can trace it's roots back to the Catholic church. That's just facts
Like I said, I could care less if you listen or not, I could care less if you burn or not, that's not my job. You have a brain, you have been told, and when that number is complete, and all have been told. Then i'll get some rest.

Matthew 24:14"This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Revelation 6:10and they cried out with a loud voice, saying, "How long, O Lord, holy and true, will You refrain from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?" 11And there was given to each of them a white robe; and they were told that they should rest for a little while longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren who were to be killed even as they had been, would be completed also.

Good point
jesus isnt son of god ?

if you are catholic .you must accept rome pope belief ........
isnt it ??

Good point
jesus isnt son of god ?

if you are catholic .you must accept rome pope belief ........
isnt it ??

Yes...but even I have my doubts on some beliefs, that entire purgatory thing is sort of out there. My personal belief is if you truly believe Christ died for your sins and try to live by God's laws, ask forgiveness when you do sin then you'll be OK. A lot of stuff in religion is "politics"

Sunni seems to me as a man who is looking. And that is always a good thing, for no one on this earth knows the Father. Sunni seems to be a good man who is searching for truth. Be careful what you seek, you may find it.
I was a devout Christian for many years. Even taught sunday school and went on mission trips. Read and studied the Bible from cover to cover many times. Thus I most likely know the Gospel as well as you.

15 years ago I encountered Islam. Liked what I read in the Quran and converted to Islam. ...... :cool:

Who was the first Pope and who did Christ tell He would build His Church upon? Consider yourself schooled
Open a Bible, it's easy nowadays, they are all over the internet. Peter was never called a pope, and catholics laid claim to Peter because they were the first major religion, other than Jewish, and they got it wrong.

Learn or don't learn, I don't care. I'm just here to tell you the truth, ive done my job.

Christian means follower of Christ, Catholics follow Christ and every Christian church today can trace it's roots back to the Catholic church. That's just facts
Like I said, I could care less if you listen or not, I could care less if you burn or not, that's not my job. You have a brain, you have been told, and when that number is complete, and all have been told. Then i'll get some rest.

Matthew 24:14"This gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all the nations, and then the end will come.

Revelation 6:10and they cried out with a loud voice, saying, "How long, O Lord, holy and true, will You refrain from judging and avenging our blood on those who dwell on the earth?" 11And there was given to each of them a white robe; and they were told that they should rest for a little while longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren who were to be killed even as they had been, would be completed also.

You believe what you wish..it makes no difference to me what so ever. You're merely squawking about something you have little knowledge of

I was a devout Christian for many years. Even taught sunday school and went on mission trips. Read and studied the Bible from cover to cover many times. Thus I most likely know the Gospel as well as you.

15 years ago I encountered Islam. Liked what I read in the Quran and converted to Islam. ...... :cool:

really? or its troll ?

Your ignorance is appalling. Who has "power to proclaim who the saints are" has Jack Exactly Squat to do with whether the religion is "Christian" or not. "Christian" means "follower of Christ", specifically Jesus. And that's an integral part of Catholicism and always has been. That's the history and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it.
I don't give a damn if you believe me or not, I'm not God, I have no forgiveness for anyone, I hope all the wretched burn, and that means you. I don't love you, i'm tired and ready for it to be over.

All I have to do is inform, the damn work involved, is up to those who read.

I don't give a damn if you believe me or not, I'm not God, I have no forgiveness for anyone, I hope all the wretched burn, and that means you. I don't love you, i'm tired and ready for it to be over.

All I have to do is inform, the damn work involved, is up to those who read.

Honestly you sound like you're depressed and in need of some counseling...I tell you this as a Christian

Forum List

Back