"Christian Arabs" Support Israel IDF

Just a Palestinian Christian telling the truth. I know that the truth doesn't sit well with knuckleheads.

The facts just don't affect you at all. You are the poster child for cognitive dissonance. Facts are facts.

No I have learned plenty from here. It has made me do much research into the conflict. I have the facts. You do not.

In fact, they way you twist the facts must be just like how many joints you twist in one day to smoke. that is the only way I could possibly be as deluded as you are.

You have stumbled across the hole in Monte's anti-Israel POV. It is based not on fact but rather on a hateful ideology which justifies all the lying.

The facts just don't affect you at all. You are the poster child for cognitive dissonance. Facts are facts.

No I have learned plenty from here. It has made me do much research into the conflict. I have the facts. You do not.

In fact, they way you twist the facts must be just like how many joints you twist in one day to smoke. that is the only way I could possibly be as deluded as you are.

You have stumbled across the hole in Monte's anti-Israel POV. It is based not on fact but rather on a hateful ideology which justifies all the lying.

Just fact. The hate comes from you ZioNazis.

Here is how one Palestinian Christian feels about it. There are traitors within all groups. Palestinian Christians despise Israel and what the Zionists did to their forefathers, i.e. stole their land, killed and evicted them.

Part of Electronic Intifada so not to be believed. No proof that the female is a Christian or even a female. You lose again Abdul.

Yeah monte. Just one. WOW, what a hero you must feel like.

But keep lapping up the slop they feed you you stupid ignorant pig.

You are quite funny. The facts just don't affect you at all. You are the poster child for cognitive dissonance. Facts are facts.

Right up until they destroy your links, then you leave them out so the truth ant be seen. As in your link that showed Jews owned 8.4% of Palestine, Christians owned 1% of Palestine and arab muslims owned just 0.8% of Palestine.

You are quite funny. The facts just don't affect you at all. You are the poster child for cognitive dissonance. Facts are facts.

Right up until they destroy your links, then you leave them out so the truth ant be seen. As in your link that showed Jews owned 8.4% of Palestine, Christians owned 1% of Palestine and arab muslims owned just 0.8% of Palestine.

Just fact. The hate comes from you ZioNazis.

And here we have another islamomoron posting an OXYMORON

Still waiting for one of these to explain how you can defend the Jews rights to a homeland while mass murdering Jews.

Them poppies must be good this year. Right Monte?

Please be careful not to offend Monte with documented facts. Where would we go for fun & laughs if we piss him off & he leaves us?

Please be careful not to offend Monte with documented facts. Where would we go for fun & laughs if we piss him off & he leaves us?

Why to the M.E. board where they hang out when they have lost the argument on here.

Why to the M.E. board where they hang out when they have lost the argument on here.

They don't like it when you post documented facts. Why do they stay here in the USA to remain miserable with US support for Israel when they can go live in some Muslim country? Oh well, gotta love 'em for all the laughs they give us.

Can anyone blame Christian Arabs fighting for Israel?

Meet the Arab Christians who want to fight for Israel - Telegraph
The existance of Israel bring balance and protection for christians in the region. Without them the christians would be wiped out as in ISIS and egypt. There might be some haven but not for long. From Lebanon to Iran, christians would be less than second class citizens and either forced to leave or killed. Within a century, if that long, there would be no christians in the holyland or middle east.
Israel is open to christian pray in the holy sites. It permits pilgrimage for christians around the world.
Even christian palestinians would be short lived if Israel fell. They have been targeted in gaza and force to leave in places like Bethlehem. Christian places would be destroyed or converted to mosques.

The existance of Israel bring balance and protection for christians in the region. Without them the christians would be wiped out as in ISIS and egypt. There might be some haven but not for long. From Lebanon to Iran, christians would be less than second class citizens and either forced to leave or killed. Within a century, if that long, there would be no christians in the holyland or middle east.
Israel is open to christian pray in the holy sites. It permits pilgrimage for christians around the world.
Even christian palestinians would be short lived if Israel fell. They have been targeted in gaza and force to leave in places like Bethlehem. Christian places would be destroyed or converted to mosques.

Sure seems like if the Musdlims keep it up killing Christians & stealing their lands that another Crusade is on the horizon.

They don't like it when you post documented facts. Why do they stay here in the USA to remain miserable with US support for Israel when they can go live in some Muslim country? Oh well, gotta love 'em for all the laughs they give us.

You have never posted a "documented fact". You post exclusively Hasbara propaganda. But you are hilarious.

If it wasn't for the existence of Israel (and U.S. policy against secular Arab states) Christians would be a vibrant community in the Middle East and there would still be a significant Christian community in Palestine. The Iraqi cabinet under Saddam had Christians in powerful positions, same in Syria. As for the Palestinian Christians, see below.

Here's a documented fact for you Monti. You're a racist, liar and propaganda machine

Here's a documented fact for you Monti. You're a racist, liar and propaganda machine

How is that a documented fact. Stating fact and linking to academic and/or governmental sources that confirm the fact does not make one a liar or a propaganda machine. It can, however, upset those that have grown up on Zionist propaganda.

Forum List

Back