Christian bakers who refused to make cake for homosexual "wedding" break gag order

Anyone who is still freaking out over same sex marriage in 2016 really needs to get a life

Bake the fucking cake
Nope. It has nothing to do with "freaking out" just because a court rules one way or the other doesn't mean peoples views change with that ruling...jeez what kind of fantasy world do you live in. Faggots are still the disgusting mentally ill scum they were before the court ruled and the first amendment covers the bakers and the florists and the t shirt maker.

Anyone who is still freaking out over same sex marriage in 2016 really needs to get a life

Bake the fucking cake
Nope. It has nothing to do with "freaking out" just because a court rules one way or the other doesn't mean peoples views change with that ruling...jeez what kind of fantasy world do you live in. Faggots are still the disgusting mentally ill scum they were before the court ruled and the first amendment covers the bakers and the florists and the t shirt maker.

And negroes are allowed to marry white women even though you still think it is "yucky"
Welcome to 2016

And negroes are allowed to marry white women even though you still think it is "yucky"
Welcome to 2016
LGBT is not a race of people. Repeat after me YOU ARE NOT A RACE OF PEOPLE. Point to the 14th where it talks about "just some deviant sex behaviors but not others"..

Neither is your religion

Religion, idiot, is covered in not one, but TWO places specifically named as protected in the Constitution (1st & 14th Amendments). Your deviant sex behaviors, in contrast, are mentioned NOWHERE in the Constitution. And until you seek tax-exempt status as what you really are, a cult that slavishly practices a weird constantly-devolving set of "anything goes" ephemeral dogma, you have no specific protections under the Constitution. Obergefell cannot and did not rewrite the Constitution to include non-religion behaviors. It cannot, because the Judicial cannot function as the Legislature.

Sorry. :itsok:

Bake the fucking cake

Welcome to 2016
The ultimate goal is white genocide. Plus any white "woman" that would lower themselves to the level of beastiality is better off ending the blood line they are ending...because something OBVIOUSLY got messed up in their genetics. My ex sister is a disgusting race mixing whore with 2 UGLY nigglets with their shit colored skin and kinky hair it must be depressing waking up every day to 2 kids that look NOTHING like you.I wouldn't know I married within my own race and have 4 awesome white children that have features of me and their mother.

Welcome to 2016
LGBT is not a race of people. Repeat after me YOU ARE NOT A RACE OF PEOPLE. Point to the 14th where it talks about "just some deviant sex behaviors but not others"..
giphy.gif

Christian Bakers Who Refused to Make Cake for Same-Sex Wedding Speak Out

Of course the "tolerant left" (an oxymoron I know) is threatening them still. I am glad to see they would still do the same thing again.
The State government of Oregon is wrong on so many levels here is it almost amusing.
The gag order smacks of 'punishment' for defying the State. And "oh really? Well we'll get you" moment.
This is a perfect example of liberalism. "You will comply or else we will destroy you."
Point is here that if these people were not Christian or Jewish, this entire incident would never have taken place.
BTW, what I would like to know is why local or state law enforcement is not pursuing cases against the people who have threatened this couple and destroyed/damaged their property?
The State is acting like a bunch of spoiled brat egotists.

if they're only baking cakes for thumpers then they never shoulda' moved their *cough* "business" out of the church basement.
Hey genius. Read the First Amendment...."free exercise thereof..."
The bakers did not refuse to bake a cake for lesbians. They declined to participate in an event based on their religious beliefs.
A tenet on which the formation of this nation is based.
And please. Don't even try fooling yourself into believing that if the bake shop were owned by Muslims or other politically correct protected class, you would not be supporting the bake shop owners.

Same sex marriage is the law of the land

Bake the fucking cake and stop being such drama queens
Nope. If people don't want to promote LGBT cult behaviors, they don't have to. You aren't a race of people. Repeat after me: YOU AREN'T A RACE OF PEOPLE.
Neither is your religion
Silly seems to think Civil Rights are only determined by race.
Umm. You do...All of you libs do.

Of course the "tolerant left" (an oxymoron I know) is threatening them still. I am glad to see they would still do the same thing again.
The State government of Oregon is wrong on so many levels here is it almost amusing.
The gag order smacks of 'punishment' for defying the State. And "oh really? Well we'll get you" moment.
This is a perfect example of liberalism. "You will comply or else we will destroy you."
Point is here that if these people were not Christian or Jewish, this entire incident would never have taken place.
BTW, what I would like to know is why local or state law enforcement is not pursuing cases against the people who have threatened this couple and destroyed/damaged their property?
There is no gag order.

Welcome to 2016

Laughing....religion is behavior, Sil. If behaviors aren't protected, then your entire argument is already done.

There is no gag order.
BULLSHIT there isn't...I just posted link to a news item confirming the gag order.
And the Kelly File report also confirms this as well.
You don't get to go.....
:lalala:
And deny the facts then expect everyone else to accept your viewpoint

This is why its so easy for the rw establ to lead around their supporters by the nose while they're simultaneously robbing them blind :clap2:
This is a perfect example a libtard stupidity. Libs are retarded commie turds.

The issue is choice and the attack on choice. If someone doesn't want to bake a cake, I think it's very dangerous road to travel where LAWS issued to FORCE someone to do something against their choice.

This isn't just regarding cakes, this is regarding anything, to FORCE people against their wishes is an attack on personal choice.

When you open a business in the public square, you must serve the public ... which includes blacks at the lunch counter and gays in the bakery, etc.

This is why its so easy for the rw establ to lead around their supporters by the nose while they're simultaneously robbing them blind :clap2:

The issue is choice and the attack on choice. If someone doesn't want to bake a cake, I think it's very dangerous road to travel where LAWS issued to FORCE someone to do something against their choice.

This isn't just regarding cakes, this is regarding anything, to FORCE people against their wishes is an attack on personal choice.

And you can do that, once you put your business on your own private island where the roads aren't paid for by we the people.

Oh wait, we don't care about your opinion because you're not American. The sun only rises and sets in America.

if they're only baking cakes for thumpers then they never shoulda' moved their *cough* "business" out of the church basement.
Hey genius. Read the First Amendment...."free exercise thereof..."
The bakers did not refuse to bake a cake for lesbians. They declined to participate in an event based on their religious beliefs.
A tenet on which the formation of this nation is based.
And please. Don't even try fooling yourself into believing that if the bake shop were owned by Muslims or other politically correct protected class, you would not be supporting the bake shop owners.
You need to read First Amendment case law – your post is as ignorant as it is wrong:

“We have never held that an individual's religious beliefs...excuse him from compliance with an otherwise valid law prohibiting conduct that the State is free to regulate. On the contrary, the record of more than a century of our free exercise jurisprudence contradicts that proposition.”

Employment Division v. Smith

And public accommodations laws are in fact valid, concerning an activity the state is free to regulate.

When you open a business in the public square, you must serve the public ... which includes blacks at the lunch counter and gays in the bakery, etc.

It depends on the State. As PA laws covering sexual orientation are exclusively State laws.

Forum List

Back