Christian churches MUST change their teachings on homosexuality

The Bible consistently tells us that homosexual activity is a sin (Genesis 19:1-13; Leviticus 18:22; 20:13; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9). Romans 1:26-27 teaches specifically that homosexuality is a result of denying and disobeying God. When people continue in sin and unbelief, God “gives them over” to even more wicked and depraved sin in order to show them the futility and hopelessness of life apart from God. 1 Corinthians 6:9 proclaims that homosexual “offenders” will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Leviticus:
22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Romans:
For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing …
-- Why is it 'un-natural'? 2 males and 2 females have yet to find a way to procreate by themselves.....'UN-natural', NON-self-sustaining...

1 COR 6:9
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality

Wait, I'm sure there is a way for some liberal to spin this as to mean something other than what it says....

:rolleyes:

The power of the Bible ends where the power of the Constitution begins.
Nada. The power of the Bible never ends. It's been leading people to salvation, deliverance, healing and restoration for centuries. No other book on earth has such power. The Bible is the living Word of God.
It DOES make a good door stop.

The Bible consistently tells us that homosexual activity is a sin (Genesis 19:1-13; Leviticus 18:22; 20:13; Romans 1:26-27; 1 Corinthians 6:9). Romans 1:26-27 teaches specifically that homosexuality is a result of denying and disobeying God. When people continue in sin and unbelief, God “gives them over” to even more wicked and depraved sin in order to show them the futility and hopelessness of life apart from God. 1 Corinthians 6:9 proclaims that homosexual “offenders” will not inherit the kingdom of God.

Leviticus:

Romans:
For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; 27 and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing …
-- Why is it 'un-natural'? 2 males and 2 females have yet to find a way to procreate by themselves.....'UN-natural', NON-self-sustaining...

Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality

Wait, I'm sure there is a way for some liberal to spin this as to mean something other than what it says....

Nada. The power of the Bible never ends. It's been leading people to salvation, deliverance, healing and restoration for centuries. No other book on earth has such power. The Bible is the living Word of God.
Yes, it does. It's the only door stop that will keep you from falling headlong into hell. I'd suggest you use it while there is still breath left in you.

If a church preaches against homosexuality and you are a queer and offended? Don't go to that church....how tough is that? Why should people change their belief system because a bunch of candy asses that get all butt hurt that some might disagree with their lifestyle?

Christian churches ‘must be made’ to affirm homosexuality, says New York Times columnist

It begins. I told you all a few days ago they would come for the churches.
I knew they were coming for the churches years ago.
The Book of Acts is going to be realized in our lifetime, KG. It is a time to get excited! When the Spirit of God is poured out upon all flesh - when He shows up at the churches across America who have not compromised the Word of God - the Glory of God will be so great that those who are spies within will drop dead just as Ananais and Saphira dropped dead after trying to deceive Peter. It's going to be the church's greatest hour. God is going to clean house. When the church is purified through tribulation the power of God will be seen throughout the earth. The wicked will flee but there will be no place for them to run. Power comes through sanctified vessels. It is through sharing in Christ's sufferings that we share in His resurrection. Resurrection power is what is lacking in most of the churches today. When the power of God shows up in the church? The gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

True story - In a Muslim nation a family of missionaries who lived on the property grounds of their church were threatened. A group of angry Muslims carried containers of flammable liquid to the front door and poured it out intending to set fire to it. The Pastor's wife fell to her knees in earnest prayer to God. One Muslim drew out a match and tried to light it unsuccessfully. Again he tried to light a match and it wouldn't light. According to the report - the Muslim with the box of matches saw an angel appear with a flaming sword. He said to the Muslim - This is Real Holy Ground! Leave and do not come back. The Muslim held his head screaming and climbed atop rooftops shouting, Do not go near that church!

The prayers of a righteous man (or woman) availeth much!
Fantasy time!
Only in your mind.
Your Irony is a ray of sunshine on a rainy day. :clap:
So is the Word of God. It gives hope to the hopeless (even you!).

Why did the Catholic Church stop condemning heretics, and why don't governments any longer kill heretics in compliance with the Catholic Church's dictates?

When did God change his mind about the sin of heresy?
They no longer kill heretics? That SLIPPERY SLOPE!!!!!

They say the mass in English too! And don't even get me going on the Marxist Pope!

Leviticus:

Romans:

Yes, it does. It's the only door stop that will keep you from falling headlong into hell. I'd suggest you use it while there is still breath left in you.
There is no hell. So...a door stop is much more reality-based. Also, it's handy if my dog has an accident on the rug.....putting the towel down with Windex...it's a useful heavy weight on top.

If a church preaches against homosexuality and you are a queer and offended? Don't go to that church....how tough is that? Why should people change their belief system because a bunch of candy asses that get all butt hurt that some might disagree with their lifestyle?

Tell that to the Christians who want to trump the Constitution with their religion trump card.

Why did the Catholic Church stop condemning heretics, and why don't governments any longer kill heretics in compliance with the Catholic Church's dictates?

They say the mass in English too! And don't even get me going on the Marxist Pope!
I understand they slipped down that slope even more when they allowed meat on Friday!

Tell that to the Christians who want to trump the Constitution with their religion trump card.

Examples??????????

Leviticus:

Romans:

There is no hell. So...a door stop is much more reality-based.

There is no hell? Have you ever read the accounts of atheists on their deathbeds? Look up my thread - Last words of Famous Atheists - on Religion forum. You're in for a rude awakening, Sweetheart.

Jesus never said anything about homosexuality. ...
If you are truly Christian you would follow his lead.
It should be noted that the op is a white supremacist fuck up.
When he yammers about Christians , he means WHITE CHRISTIANS ONLY.
The rest are sub humans.

Jesus condemned sexual immortality.
False!
The rest are sub humans.

Jesus condemned sexual immortality.
False !
Taking God at His Word: The Bible and Homosexuality

Examples??????????

Kim Davis and that crowd. The Christian businesses wanting to refuse service to gays.

Christian churches ‘must be made’ to affirm homosexuality, says New York Times columnist

It begins. I told you all a few days ago they would come for the churches.
That sounds pretty alarmist.

You can't stone adulterers anymore either, but that doesn't mean they'll be "coming for the churches"
We can't stone adulterers anymore? There's that slippery slope!
Right!....eating shellfish, working on the Sabbath, etc.....

Whenever I point out stuff from the Bible we just don't do anymore...they always throw this whole "new covenant" stuff at me. The old testament is gritty, and full of barbaric stuff.

Given the fact that you can't swing a dead cat between October and February in this country, without knocking over someone's nativity scene or Xmas display...and the fact that you can attend ANY church...ANYWHERE in our country without anyone even attempting to prevent your free exercise of religion.......

not so much with the persecution, IMO.
Bravo!

The rest are sub humans.
Jesus made it clear that marriage was between a man and a woman. That's good enough. Don't fix what isn't broken.
So Jesus is the only one who decides what is marriage in this country. What congressional district is he from?

I understand they slipped down that slope even more when they allowed meat on Friday!

We always had fishsticks on Friday when I was in grade school. A public school bowing to the bootheel of Papism.

The rest are sub humans.
Jesus made it clear that marriage was between a man and a woman. That's good enough. Don't fix what isn't broken.
So Jesus is the only one who decides what is marriage in this country. What congressional district is he from?

They can't find a word in the Bible that condemns same sex civil marriage.

Leviticus:

Romans:

There is no hell. So...a door stop is much more reality-based. Also, it's handy if my dog has an accident on the rug.....putting the towel down with Windex...it's a useful heavy weight on top.
You've just went from ignorance to downright stupidity in one leap. One more and you'll be ready for the Flame Zone.

Forum List

Back