Christian delusion and the myth of persecution in America

This dude Goono really hates his country.

I respect my enemies, but have no respect for the self-loathers.

I don't have much use for trolls who come here to pick a fight then whine when they get it, saying "You are not a very good Christian!"

Cowardly if you ask me.

The thing is this....

After 50 years of whining about every little infringement of some minorities free expression being persecution and racism, now that the little PC Nazis are doing it themselves to people (disallowing their books, passing over them for jobs or promotions, etc) well now it isn't persecution all of a sudden like.

The same standard they set up to protect and defend blacks, Jews, faggots and Muslims, they deny to Christians.

But the fact is that they were right before.

Dictionary definition of persecution is....

1: to harass or punish in a manner designed to injure, grieve, or afflict; specifically : to cause to suffer because of belief

2: to annoy with persistent or urgent approaches (as attacks, pleas, or importunities) : pester

A person doesn't have to be chained to a wall and tortured with red hot irons to be persecuted. Denying them a job because they believe in Creationism is just as unfair or at least annoying.

Right now the persecution is mild by historical standards, but the rate of progression is what is alarming. Thirty years ago the libtards would never have dared to do some of this crap, but they have allied with Christ hating bigots of various types and those allies will demand their pound of flesh to stay loyal.

And that will wake up a majority that will not back don once stirred.

I am hoping to goad the fools into waking the bear.
fantastic bloviation:eusa_clap:

Just because you don't understand it doesn't make it bloviation, dumbass.
because I found you out you revert to your natural puling lickspittle persona:eusa_angel:

I don't have much use for trolls who come here to pick a fight then whine when they get it, saying "You are not a very good Christian!"

Cowardly if you ask me.
like most religious pules you speak infinitely about nothing.

And like most 6th graders you don't know when to use capital letters.

Cowardly if you ask me.

And like most 6th graders you don't know when to use capital letters.
oh dear stumblebum, if you ever have an original thought it will die of loneliness.

Last edited:

Cowardly if you ask me.

Theology: The study of elaborate verbal disguises for non-ideas.

Cowardly if you ask me.

Yo Batshit; you are a demagogue who would make Josef Goebbels red with embarassment - everyone here gets it. You have zero honor, integrity, or ethics.

You love to post from the hate site "Landover Baptist," a smear site created by Atheists to libel Christians.

Look, I think you're dumb as a doorknob, a hate filled Bolshevik who thinks lies and smears are "clever," but doesn't the fact that the Landover site exists PROVE that you Bolsheviks are persecuting Christians?

Don't answer, basic logic is FAR beyond your abilities; Herr Goebbels.

Cowardly if you ask me.

guano: batshit crazy fool who dismisses anything that cant fit his peabrain.

Forum List

Back