Christian Extremists Celebrate Orlando Massacre

I've always wondered why gay or trans people are so hated by the right wing Christians? Obviously a bit of it comes from their reading of the bible, but if they were seriously reading the bible they'd not only hate adulterers they'd be killing them left and right. Hatred must be directed at others different in some way. I was also wondering if the adulterer Trump would find Christians opposed to him, but it seems hate is greater than any religion? So long as you hate and discriminate, their God looks down and smiles. You think?

"Yet, Mr. Trump has vowed to choose Supreme Court justices who would overturn marriage equality, and he supports the deceptively named First Amendment Defense Act, an effort to approve discrimination against gay and transgender people nationwide under the guise of religious freedom. And Mr. Trump backtracked from his statement that transgender people should be able to use the restroom consistent with their gender identity after Senator Ted Cruz used his words to attack him during the nomination fight.

That restrooms have become such a fixation, particularly at the state level, is a worrying reminder of the entrenched stigma the community continues to face. The loudest advocates of this odious effort have been Gov. Pat McCrory of North Carolina and Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas, who has worked in lock step with the Texas attorney general, Ken Paxton. Meanwhile, Gov. Phil Bryant of Mississippi in April signed into law a bill that allows discrimination against L.G.B.T. people in schools and the workplace."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/15/opinion/the-corrosive-politics-that-threaten-lgbt-americans.html

Christians supposedly hate gays but is was Progressive protected Islamists that shot the club and murdered over 50

Maybe you should just shut the fuck up
It was a Democrat Muslim. But Christians made him do it.
I doubt that. Closeted angry homophobe security guard gun lover beat his wife. Looked pretty white to me.

Are you suggesting a liberal could shoot that well? We hate guns remember?

The Taliban and Christian right have a lot in common.

I've always wondered why gay or trans people are so hated by the right wing Christians? Obviously a bit of it comes from their reading of the bible, but if they were seriously reading the bible they'd not only hate adulterers they'd be killing them left and right. Hatred must be directed at others different in some way. I was also wondering if the adulterer Trump would find Christians opposed to him, but it seems hate is greater than any religion? So long as you hate and discriminate, their God looks down and smiles. You think?

"Yet, Mr. Trump has vowed to choose Supreme Court justices who would overturn marriage equality, and he supports the deceptively named First Amendment Defense Act, an effort to approve discrimination against gay and transgender people nationwide under the guise of religious freedom. And Mr. Trump backtracked from his statement that transgender people should be able to use the restroom consistent with their gender identity after Senator Ted Cruz used his words to attack him during the nomination fight.

That restrooms have become such a fixation, particularly at the state level, is a worrying reminder of the entrenched stigma the community continues to face. The loudest advocates of this odious effort have been Gov. Pat McCrory of North Carolina and Gov. Greg Abbott of Texas, who has worked in lock step with the Texas attorney general, Ken Paxton. Meanwhile, Gov. Phil Bryant of Mississippi in April signed into law a bill that allows discrimination against L.G.B.T. people in schools and the workplace."

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/15/opinion/the-corrosive-politics-that-threaten-lgbt-americans.html

Christians supposedly hate gays but it was Progressive protected Islamists that shot the club and murdered over 50

Those Progressive love Muslims despite Muslim hate for gays. Tells me that Liberal hate gays.
Nope...don't love Muslims....but you need that fantasy straw man apparently.

Christians supposedly hate gays but it was Progressive protected Islamists that shot the club and murdered over 50

Those Progressive love Muslims despite Muslim hate for gays. Tells me that Liberal hate gays.
Nope...don't love Muslims....but you need that fantasy straw man apparently.

So you support Trump on that issue?

No one has ever claimed there aren't Christian assholes. But remember you can't judge all Christians by these two just as you can't judge all Muslims by the actions of radical Muslim terrorist fair is fair.
Most Christians don't sympathize with extremists, but polls show that the majority of Muslims do. I'd post those polls if I wasn't at work on my phone.
Don't feel bad so am I.
Ok, check this out. Just go down the list and see some of these percentages. Frankly, its very disappointing.

Muslim Opinion Polls

For the record, im an atheist, so im as unbiased as you can get when it comes to religion.

Last edited:
From Christian activist Walid Shoebat:

"The only ones moaning over fifty gays slaughtered are liberals, idiots and gay lovers."
To me that person needs to shut their face. No matter what their sexual preference is, the victims were also Americans just like the rest of us.

God bless you and their families always!!!

Holly

P.S. So I heard that the shooter considered doing his shooting at Disney World. What would this person with a stupid mouth have said if the shooting had happened there instead?

"The only ones moaning over fifty gays slaughtered are liberals, idiots and gay lovers."

Sure sounds like our resident right wing christian posters on this board, I am sure you will find them in their christian Madrasas Sunday morning praising their jesus while listening to hate speeches from their talibn like preachers

Christian Extremists Celebrate Orlando Massacre - Joe.My.God.

Pat Robertson Comments on Orlando Shooting

Sure sounds like our resident right wing christian posters on this board, I am sure you will find them in their christian Madrasas Sunday morning praising their jesus while listening to hate speeches from their talibn like preachers

Christian Extremists Celebrate Orlando Massacre - Joe.My.God.

Pat Robertson Comments on Orlando Shooting
So you have one guy who can not put two coherent sentences together and Pat Robertson. Robertson did not seem to celebrate at all in the quotes from your link. What he said was that Liberals face a conundrum and they do.

Every Islamic country has laws against homosexuality in most of those countries its punishable by death. So what does a Liberal do in instances like this continue to defend Islam or homosexuals, neither. You provide smoke screens by offering up the comments from a hand full of idiots calling them CHRISTIAN EXTREMIST to provide a distraction.

Forum List

Back