🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christian florist vows Supreme appeal in same-sex war

You are just stupid aren't you JohnnyApplesock, yes you are.

"When did Jesus mention homosexuality?"

Leviticus 18:22

All versions of The Bible:

Jesus wasn't in Leviticus... That was Moses...

It's in The Bible, sorry buttfucking and sucking your boyfriends dick is against Jesus Christ's teachings and against Biblical teaching.

It's not NORMAL peoples fault that you degenerate buttfuckers are abnormal freaks of nature, you can get psychological help with your mental illness though should you wish.

This way is non-christian one.
Why born-again Christians must lie.

Homosexuality is clearly condemned by God and by all societies within 6,000 years.

Actually, a lot of ancient societies were good with homosexuality. The Greeks even considered it normal.

God also said Slavery was perfectly okay and right. Today we know it isn't

You are just stupid aren't you JohnnyApplesock, yes you are.

"When did Jesus mention homosexuality?"

Leviticus 18:22

All versions of The Bible:

Jesus wasn't in Leviticus... That was Moses...

It's in The Bible, sorry buttfucking and sucking your boyfriends dick is against Jesus Christ's teachings and against Biblical teaching.

It's not NORMAL peoples fault that you degenerate buttfuckers are abnormal freaks of nature, you can get psychological help with your mental illness though should you wish.
"It's in the bible".....so? A book....it's in a book....big whoop.

The simple solution. Accept the business at double the normal price - then contract it out. The owner avoids a suit, gets to shit on the faggots and makes 100% profit. SWEET!!

Several legal problems with that. The first is that it's illegal to charge different groups different charges for the same service.

Secondly, if you really aren't doing this because it makes your imaginary friend in the sky sad, how is contracting it out making him less sad? It's still happening. You are still facilitating it.

Each wedding is unique. Ever hear of people paying different prices for exactly the same car, stock or medical service? Contracts are negotiations. That should be simple enough for even you to understand.

The terrible place where sodomites are going

hell4.jpg

HELL IS FOREVER!
All who enter hell — abandon all hope!

The horror of hell — for even one second is unbearable — but FOREVER!

Jesus says in Matthew 25:41: ". . . Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING fire, . . ."

Rev. 14:11: "The smoke of their TORMENT ascendeth up for EVER AND EVER: and they have NO REST DAY NOR NIGHT."

Just look how the Bible warns of the eternity and permance of hell!

everlasting fire ’ Matthew18:8, 25:41
everlasting punishment ’ Matthew 25:46
everlasting chains ’ Jude 1:6
eternal damnation ’ Mark 3:29
eternal judgment ’ Hebrews 6:2
eternal fire ’ Jude 1:7
unquenchable fire ’ Matthew 3:12
the fire that never shall be quenched ’ Mark 9:43, 44, 45, 46, 48
fire unquenchable ’ Luke 3:17
mist of darkness is reserved for ever ’ 2 Peter 2:17
the blackness of darkness for ever ’ Jude 1:13
My friend, I have searched my Bible, from cover to cover. . . I have studied every occurrence of hell in my Bible — and I can not find one verse, not one word of HOPE for someone in hell! NOT ONE WORD! The rich man in hell in Luke 16 never even asks to get out — He knew there was no way out!

All gays shall read here:

The Truth About Hell

16555722_404.jpg

[

A couple of problems with your rant.

Ignoring the fact that Jesus never said anything about homosexuality, the bible also says you should kill witches and people working on the Sabbath. Generally, all the things that those of us who aren't Orthodox Jews don't do anymore.

Second, you do realize that straight people are doing more fellatio, cunnilingus and anal sex than gay people are, right? Why aren't you upset about that.

Third, the APA doesn't classify homosexuality as a mental illness. Homophobia, on the other hand...

Fourth- Sorry, I'm straight. And mostly, I woulnd't care about this issue, except I love how much it pisses off the bible thumpers.

HELL IS FOREVER!

so, um. Where his Hell located at, exactly? Is it underground? In space? in another dimension? Can you point it out to us on a map?

hell4.jpg

HELL IS FOREVER!

Jesus says in Matthew 25:41: ". . . Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING fire, . . ."

Rev. 14:11: "The smoke of their TORMENT ascendeth up for EVER AND EVER: and they have NO REST DAY NOR NIGHT."

My friend, I have searched my Bible, from cover to cover. . . I have studied every occurrence of hell in my Bible — and I can not find one verse, not one word of HOPE for someone in hell! NOT ONE WORD! The rich man in hell in Luke 16 never even asks to get out — He knew there was no way out!

The Truth About Hell

16555722_404.jpg
There is no hell except for the one you make for yourself.

Homosexuality is clearly condemned by God and by all societies within 6,000 years.

Actually, a lot of ancient societies were good with homosexuality. The Greeks even considered it normal.

"Actually, a lot of ancient societies were good with homosexuality. The Greeks even considered it normal."

And look what happened to all of those ancient societies, especially Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece and before the latter two collapsed after they were all buttfucking each other they then began buttfucking children, which is where the LGBTQ Crowd want Western society to go next, legalising paedophilia, most Militant Gay men have always coveted little boys buttocks.

Throughout history once Homosexuality has been promoted, raping children has always been the next promotion on the agenda.

Any person who owns a business has a right to decide to reject any customer they wish.

Well, no, they don't. Again, Public Accommodation laws have been litigated and established for the last 50 years.

This is like the bakery who wouldn't bake a cake for the Militant Faggots, a Christian is allowed to say no to something they disagree with, you Leftist Maniacs wouldn't start SCREAMING if the baker was one of your pet Muslims and they said no to baking a cake for the Militant Faggots.

Actually, I would take the exact same position. They have to provide the services they advertised.

It's just your INTENSE BIGOTRY AGAINST CHRISTIANS once again, you vile little Fascist degenerates.

Naw, it's not wanting you Christians to try to impose your bronze age superstitions on the rest of us.

Here's the thing. In 25 years, Christian Churches will treat the whole gay issue like they treat the whole "Burning Witches" issue. Or the Slavery Issue. "Well,that was meant for those times, that's not what God was about."

God doesn't change his mind, we do. Which is why you can't go to the SlaveMart on your way home from the Witch Burning.

hell4.jpg

HELL IS FOREVER!

The Truth About Hell

16555722_404.jpg
how mentally ill are you?

this country isn't a theocracy

And look what happened to all of those ancient societies, especially Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece and before the latter two collapsed after they were all buttfucking each other they then began buttfucking children, which is where the LGBTQ Crowd want Western society to go next, legalising paedophilia, most Militant Gay men have always coveted little boys buttocks.

Throughout history once Homosexuality has been promoted, raping children has always been the next promotion on the agenda.

Um... Okay. The Roman Civilization lasted 200 years after it accepted Christianity. It was a Christian Empire when it fell. So that argument doesn't really hold water.

And how come you Christian nuts can't talk about gay rights without throwing in pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia or some other thing no one was actually talking about? Is it because your arguments against gays boil down to.

1) I think it's icky.(when it's two dudes)

2) My imaginary friend in the sky says it's bad.

Neither hold much weight in the 21st century.

Any person who owns a business has a right to decide to reject any customer they wish.

Well, no, they don't. Again, Public Accommodation laws have been litigated and established for the last 50 years.

This is like the bakery who wouldn't bake a cake for the Militant Faggots, a Christian is allowed to say no to something they disagree with, you Leftist Maniacs wouldn't start SCREAMING if the baker was one of your pet Muslims and they said no to baking a cake for the Militant Faggots.

Actually, I would take the exact same position. They have to provide the services they advertised.

It's just your INTENSE BIGOTRY AGAINST CHRISTIANS once again, you vile little Fascist degenerates.

Naw, it's not wanting you Christians to try to impose your bronze age superstitions on the rest of us.

Here's the thing. In 25 years, Christian Churches will treat the whole gay issue like they treat the whole "Burning Witches" issue. Or the Slavery Issue. "Well,that was meant for those times, that's not what God was about."

God doesn't change his mind, we do. Which is why you can't go to the SlaveMart on your way home from the Witch Burning.

Nobody wishes to burn gays like how the Witch Burning situations once happened.

Most people in general have no problem with regular gay people, it's the Militant LGBTQ Crowd who are the problem, having crawled from under their rocks, half the Militant LGBTQ Crowd are probably paedophiles anyhow, or at the least sympathetic with paedophilia.

Um... Okay. The Roman Civilization lasted 200 years after it accepted Christianity. It was a Christian Empire when it fell. So that argument doesn't really hold water.

And how come you Christian nuts can't talk about gay rights without throwing in pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia or some other thing no one was actually talking about? Is it because your arguments against gays boil down to.

Are you denying that they are pushing for paedophilia to now be normalised?

"Actually, a lot of ancient societies were good with homosexuality. The Greeks even considered it normal."

You realize that Greece was conquered by pagan Rome....and Rome fell about 200 years after it went christian to the pagan northern tribes.

So...it's the christians taking over that destroyed their civilization. They were doing just fine when homosexuality was acceptable.

Are you denying that they are pushing for paedophilia to now be normalised?
I believe Milo is.

Nobody wishes to burn gays like how the Witch Burning situations once happened.

Most people in general have no problem with regular gay people, it's the Militant LGBTQ Crowd who are the problem, having crawled from under their rocks, half the Militant LGBTQ Crowd are probably paedophiles anyhow, or at the least sympathetic with paedophilia.
You realize that polite and quiet gets one nothing.

hell4.jpg

HELL IS FOREVER!

The Truth About Hell

16555722_404.jpg
how mentally ill are you?

this country isn't a theocracy

Still not a Theocracy.
Just wait a little bit.

Christian Right Wingers will run this country!

100%

Forum List

Back