🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christian florist vows Supreme appeal in same-sex war

The terrible place where sodomites are going

hell4.jpg

HELL IS FOREVER!
All who enter hell — abandon all hope!

The horror of hell — for even one second is unbearable — but FOREVER!

Jesus says in Matthew 25:41: ". . . Depart from me, ye cursed, into EVERLASTING fire, . . ."

Rev. 14:11: "The smoke of their TORMENT ascendeth up for EVER AND EVER: and they have NO REST DAY NOR NIGHT."

Just look how the Bible warns of the eternity and permance of hell!

everlasting fire ’ Matthew18:8, 25:41
everlasting punishment ’ Matthew 25:46
everlasting chains ’ Jude 1:6
eternal damnation ’ Mark 3:29
eternal judgment ’ Hebrews 6:2
eternal fire ’ Jude 1:7
unquenchable fire ’ Matthew 3:12
the fire that never shall be quenched ’ Mark 9:43, 44, 45, 46, 48
fire unquenchable ’ Luke 3:17
mist of darkness is reserved for ever ’ 2 Peter 2:17
the blackness of darkness for ever ’ Jude 1:13
My friend, I have searched my Bible, from cover to cover. . . I have studied every occurrence of hell in my Bible — and I can not find one verse, not one word of HOPE for someone in hell! NOT ONE WORD! The rich man in hell in Luke 16 never even asks to get out — He knew there was no way out!

All gays shall read here:

The Truth About Hell

16555722_404.jpg
how mentally ill are you?

this country isn't a theocracy

Still not a Theocracy.
Just wait a little bit.

Christian Right Wingers will run this country!

100%

Nope...but you are fun to laugh at.

The laws need to be changed and restore the ability of people to make their own decisions. These are awful decisions. At some point people who don't want to be pressed into service will find some very unattractive ways of expressing themselves.

And look what happened to all of those ancient societies, especially Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece and before the latter two collapsed after they were all buttfucking each other they then began buttfucking children, which is where the LGBTQ Crowd want Western society to go next, legalising paedophilia, most Militant Gay men have always coveted little boys buttocks.

Throughout history once Homosexuality has been promoted, raping children has always been the next promotion on the agenda.

Um... Okay. The Roman Civilization lasted 200 years after it accepted Christianity. It was a Christian Empire when it fell. So that argument doesn't really hold water.

And how come you Christian nuts can't talk about gay rights without throwing in pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia or some other thing no one was actually talking about? Is it because your arguments against gays boil down to.

1) I think it's icky.(when it's two dudes)

2) My imaginary friend in the sky says it's bad.

Neither hold much weight in the 21st century.

Are you denying that they are pushing for paedophilia to now be normalised?
I believe Milo is.

You need to be less obvious the next time you Page to a thread.

You don't have the intelligence to do this covertly.

How hard is it to say you're going on vacation that week?

Lying is prohibited in the Holy Bible!
People Have to Earn the Right to Be Told the Truth

Not bearing false witnesses against your neighbors is the only form of prohibited lying that we are familiar with. If preach that the Ninth Commandment forbids all forms of lying, you're a liar!

Best thing to do is if they cannot follow business laws, pull their business license.
While you have been among the posters,
whose posts I enjoy and will read instead of skipping over...

This is one time I have to say... That's Bullshit^!

So, in your opinion, here in the land that calls itself 'freedom', in the land of the brace and the home of the free, repression is the best solution.

What is it about America you respect? It certainly does not appear to be freedom.

So you choose to completely ignore religious freedom? Nice you have the luxury of deciding who has freedom or on what terms.

When did Jesus mention homosexuality?

wtf?

You are just stupid aren't you JohnnyApplesock, yes you are.

"When did Jesus mention homosexuality?"

Leviticus 18:22

All versions of The Bible:

KJ21
Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind: it is abomination.
ASV
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
AMP
You shall not lie [intimately] with a male as one lies with a female; it is repulsive.
AMPC
You shall not lie with a man as with a woman; it is an abomination.
BRG
CEB
You must not have sexual intercourse with a man as you would with a woman; it is a detestable practice.
CJB
(RY: iv, LY: vii) “‘You are not to go to bed with a man as with a woman; it is an abomination.
CEV
It is disgusting for a man to have sex with another man.
DARBY
And thou shalt not lie with mankind as one lieth with a woman: it is an abomination.
DRA
Thou shalt not lie with mankind as with womankind, because it is an abomination.
ERV
“Men, you must not have sexual relations with another man as with a woman. That is a terrible sin!
ESV
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.
ESVUK
EXB
“‘You must not ·have sexual relations [L lie] with a man as you would a woman. That is ·a hateful sin [an abomination].
GNV
Thou shalt not lie with the male as one lieth with a woman: for it is abomination.
GW
Never have sexual intercourse with a man as with a woman. It is disgusting.
GNT
No man is to have sexual relations with another man; God hates that.
HCSB
You are not to sleep with a man as with a woman; it is detestable.
ICB
“‘You must not have physical relations with a man as you would a woman. That is a hated sin.
ISV
You are not to have sexual relations with a male as you would with a woman. It’s detestable.”
JUB
Thou shalt not lie with males as with women; it is abomination.
KJV
AKJV
LEB
And you shall not lie with a male as lying with a woman; that is a detestable thing.
TLB
“Homosexuality is absolutely forbidden, for it is an enormous sin.
MSG
“Don’t have sex with a man as one does with a woman. That is abhorrent.
MEV
You shall not lie with a man as one does with a woman. It is an abomination.
NOG
Never have sexual intercourse with a man as with a woman. It is disgusting.
NABRE
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; such a thing is an abomination.
NASB
You shall not lie with a male as one lies with a female; it is an abomination.
NCV
“‘You must not have sexual relations with a man as you would a woman. That is a hateful sin.
NET
You must not have sexual intercourse with a male as one has sexual intercourse with a woman; it is a detestable act.
NIRV
“ ‘Do not have sex with a man as you would have sex with a woman. I hate that.
NIV
“‘Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.
NIVUK
‘“Do not have sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman; that is detestable.
NKJV
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.
NLV
Do not lie with a man as one lies with a woman. It is a sinful thing.
NLT
“Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman. It is a detestable sin.
NRSV
NRSVA
NRSVACE
NRSVCE
OJB
Thou shalt not lie with zachar, as with isha: it is to’evah (abomination, detestable)
RSV
RSVCE
TLV
“You are not to lie with a man, as with a woman—that is an abomination.
VOICE
You are not to have sexual relations with a man in the same way you do with a woman; such a thing is detestable.
WEB
“‘You shall not lie with a man, as with a woman. That is detestable.
WYC
Thou shalt not be meddled, [(or) mingled,] with a man, by lechery of a woman, for it is abomination. (Thou shalt not be mixed together with a man, like in fleshly coupling with a woman, for it is an abomination.)
YLT
`And with a male thou dost not lie as one lieth with a woman; abomination it [is].

Leviticus 18:22 - Bible Gateway
Also just a couple from the New Covenant but there are more...
Romans 1:27
"In the same way, their males also abandoned their natural sexual function toward females and burned with lust toward one another. Males committed indecent acts with males, and received within themselves the appropriate penalty for their perversion."

1Cor 6:9
"have ye not known that the unrighteous the reign of God shall not inherit? be not led astray; neither whoremongers, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor sodomites,"

And look what happened to all of those ancient societies, especially Ancient Rome and Ancient Greece and before the latter two collapsed after they were all buttfucking each other they then began buttfucking children, which is where the LGBTQ Crowd want Western society to go next, legalising paedophilia, most Militant Gay men have always coveted little boys buttocks.

Throughout history once Homosexuality has been promoted, raping children has always been the next promotion on the agenda.

Um... Okay. The Roman Civilization lasted 200 years after it accepted Christianity. It was a Christian Empire when it fell. So that argument doesn't really hold water.

And how come you Christian nuts can't talk about gay rights without throwing in pedophilia, bestiality, necrophilia or some other thing no one was actually talking about? Is it because your arguments against gays boil down to.

1) I think it's icky.(when it's two dudes)

2) My imaginary friend in the sky says it's bad.

Neither hold much weight in the 21st century.

I believe Milo is.

You need to be less obvious the next time you Page to a thread.

You don't have the intelligence to do this covertly.
Ah....so you concede with the classic personal attack that has nothing to do with the thread nor my response. :clap:

The best solution would be if homosexuality will be prohibited again. Otherwise faggots are getting more and more impudent.

Lawyers for a Christian florist vow a vigorous appeal to the U.S. Supreme Court after a state supreme court ruled unanimously Thursday that their client violated anti-discrimination laws by refusing to provide floral arrangements for a same-sex wedding.

All nine justices ruled for the state of Washington and plaintiffs Robert Ingersoll and Curt Freed and against Baronelle Stutzman and her store, Arlene’s Flowers and Gifts.

“Discrimination based on same-sex marriage constitutes discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation,” wrote Justice Sheryl Gordon McCloud in the court’s opinion.

The court further stated that the state’s anti-discrimination law does not infringe upon Stutzman’s freedom of religious expression.

The Alliance Defending Freedom, which is defending Stutzman, begs to differ.

“They’re wrong,” said Alliance Defending Freedom Senior Counsel Kristen Waggoner, who argued Stutzman’s case before the Washington state Supreme Court.

“We’re deeply disappointed with today’s court decision,” Waggoner told WND and Radio America. “The First Amendment protects Baronelle’s rights as a small business owner and a creative professional. She has loved and respected everyone who has walked into her store. She served this gentleman (Ingersoll) for nearly 10 years and simply declined an event, one ceremony that was a religious ceremony because of her religious convictions.”

Read more at Christian florist vows Supreme appeal in same-sex war
Not for profit status is the Only moral requirement.

How hard is it to say you're going on vacation that week?

Lying is prohibited in the Holy Bible!
People Have to Earn the Right to Be Told the Truth

Not bearing false witnesses against your neighbors is the only form of prohibited lying that we are familiar with. If preach that the Ninth Commandment forbids all forms of lying, you're a liar!

Martin Luther takes it a step further and suggests we put the best construction on everything. This means we should disclose the truth, even if the person doesn't ask us for it. Being deliberately hurtful with the truth might be an exception.

Disclaimer

The court and legislature has seen fit to compel me to provide services to you no matter how unwilling I might be. On that basis, you will receive the very best I can provide. As I am forced to,commit this mortal sin, I vow not to profit from this transaction. All profit shall be donated, in your name, to the Westboro Baptist Church. I have asked that members of the Church be with me and offer me spiritual support as I go about my compelled tasks on your special day.

Please sign below indicating that you have read and understand the terms of my compelled service.

The fact is, no one is keeping these florists from attending their church. No one is preventing them from worshipping their God.

But they cannot use their religion as a shield to commit acts of bigotry. They cannot twist a loving, forgiving and beautiful faith to serve an essentially evil purpose.

What would prevent other so-called Christians from denying service to African American customers? What would prevent anyone from saying they have a religious objection to any group so they might deny them service, doll out unwarranted and unnecessary humiliation?

This act violates their beliefs, which by definition is sinning. What is forcing the customers to use that florist? The party with the easiest remedy to the rights violations should be required to yield. In this case you have many sources of flowers.
What compelled this couple to use this florist? Could it be the quality of their work? Are you saying that a fair solution is for these customers to settle for less?

The florist is un business to provide flowers. If they provide flowers for an adulterer, are they then sinning. If they provide flowers for the wedding of a mafia princess, and they know the payment will be made in money gained illegal, are they then sinning. Is it a requirement that merchants and vendors provide a 'mercantile impermatur' to legitimize a wedding? Will the florists be made to actually participate in the wedding? Will they officiate the ceremony? Will they smash a small goblet and shout "Mozel Tov!"? Are they expected to show up at the reception with a toaster oven wrapped in silver paper? Is there a Florist/Bride dance?

These particular florists are using faith as an aegis to provide legal cover for bigotry. Just as they are perverting Christianity to serve an evil purpose, they now seek to pervert the constitution to deny what every other citizens takes for granted, namely equal justice under law.

The fact is, no one is keeping these florists from attending their church. No one is preventing them from worshipping their God.

But they cannot use their religion as a shield to commit acts of bigotry. They cannot twist a loving, forgiving and beautiful faith to serve an essentially evil purpose.

What would prevent other so-called Christians from denying service to African American customers? What would prevent anyone from saying they have a religious objection to any group so they might deny them service, doll out unwarranted and unnecessary humiliation?

This act violates their beliefs, which by definition is sinning. What is forcing the customers to use that florist? The party with the easiest remedy to the rights violations should be required to yield. In this case you have many sources of flowers.
What compelled this couple to use this florist? Could it be the quality of their work? Are you saying that a fair solution is for these customers to settle for less?

The florist is un business to provide flowers. If they provide flowers for an adulterer, are they then sinning. If they provide flowers for the wedding of a mafia princess, and they know the payment will be made in money gained illegal, are they then sinning. Is it a requirement that merchants and vendors provide a 'mercantile impermatur' to legitimize a wedding? Will the florists be made to actually participate in the wedding? Will they officiate the ceremony? Will they smash a small goblet and shout "Mozel Tov!"? Are they expected to show up at the reception with a toaster oven wrapped in silver paper? Is there a Florist/Bride dance?

These particular florists are using faith as an aegis to provide legal cover for bigotry. Just as they are perverting Christianity to serve an evil purpose, they now seek to pervert the constitution to deny what every other citizens takes for granted, namely equal justice under law.
No one should use religion as an excuse to avoid doing something distasteful. A simple refusal should be enough. The Christian provider is required to commit a sin without cause or justification other than the principle of making someone knuckle under.

Nobody wishes to burn gays like how the Witch Burning situations once happened.

Most people in general have no problem with regular gay people, it's the Militant LGBTQ Crowd who are the problem, having crawled from under their rocks, half the Militant LGBTQ Crowd are probably paedophiles anyhow, or at the least sympathetic with paedophilia.

Why not burn them? That's what the Big Book of Bronze Age Fairy Tales tells you to do.

And then stone some people who are working on Sunday. Because the Bible says to do that, too.

You see how confusing it is when you conflate bronze age savagery with the modern age.

Sorry, demanding the same rights you ahve is hardly "militant".

Um. Yeah. I've never met any gay folks who think that sort of thing should be normalized.

Maybe these businesses need to start making themselves Private. MEMBERS-ONLY organizations. Then the law might protect them in these cases.

or PA laws can be applied to actual Public Accommodations, not "every time money changes hands".

Except 50 years of commerce law says otherwise.

over 70 years of "separate but equal" said otherwise, but that was found to be wrong, and unconstitutional. Precedent is helpful, but shouldn't be used as a crutch.

The judges and I don't see how the act of arranging flowers differs based on the sexual beliefs of clients. If the florist's function here was within the bounds of its ordinary commerce then the unanimous ruling makes complete sense to me.

over 70 years of "separate but equal" said otherwise, but that was found to be wrong, and unconstitutional. Precedent is helpful, but shouldn't be used as a crutch.

Except that it was really obvious that Jim Crow was wrong and mean-spirited.

You guys have yet to give me a good reason why Public Accomedation Laws are a bad thing...

You don't want to deal with group X, don't be in a business group X might want to use.

Heck, I don't like Mormons, but I can't refuse them service.

Forum List

Back