Christian Fundamentalist Attorney Sends Ominous Letter to TN Clerks

Responding to the bolded part, dippy.
Do try to stay on topic, segregationist.

Again, responding to a statement.

And what segregation?

You are a nanny state fascist twat.
You want separation based on sexual orientation when it comes to treatment under the law. That's segregation. Surely you knew what the word meant, right?

No. You have the wrong word.
Segregation definition:

seg·re·ga·tion
/ˌseɡrəˈɡāSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. the action or state of setting someone or something apart from other people or things or being set apart.

OK, now you should see the difference in segregation and discrimination, which you later used correctly.

Segregation is physical. Segregated seats in buses, cars on trains, neighborhoods, etc.

You want separation based on sexual orientation when it comes to treatment under the law. That's segregation. Surely you knew what the word meant, right?

I want common sense to dictate that someone's free exercise overrides the need to a specific contracted cake.

Is a Jewish Butcher not selling pork segregation?
No, if they don't sell it at all...to anyone. But if a Jewish butcher sold pork to everyone except for gays or muslims or blacks or women or the handicapped, then it WOULD be discrimination. Why are you struggling over this? Most people mature beyond binary thinking at about....6-8 years old.

Homosexuals have their own bar rooms, Normative folks aren't allowed in, that's fine too

That's because people CHOOSE to take it in the ass. And you aren't making the choice to engage in sodomy, they don't want to see you there.
They dont choose at all.
The problem you have is that if people "choose" their sexuality they are sinful. But if they are just wired that way they are just as God made them.
Therefore you are forced to persist with this nonsense despite the lack of any scientific evidence. Your hate must give you a huge amount of pleasure.
These so-called religious people used to do the same thing to left-handed people also.
They are so fucking stupid. I would like to see a list of other groups they wont serve based on their "religious beliefs". I doubt it would take me long to read it.

Do try to stay on topic, segregationist.

Again, responding to a statement.

And what segregation?

You are a nanny state fascist twat.

No. You have the wrong word.
Segregation definition:

seg·re·ga·tion
/ˌseɡrəˈɡāSH(ə)n/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. the action or state of setting someone or something apart from other people or things or being set apart.

OK, now you should see the difference in segregation and discrimination, which you later used correctly.

Segregation is physical. Segregated seats in buses, cars on trains, neighborhoods, etc.
Attempt at separating gays and straights when it comes to marriage and all it involves.

Then point out where "do not sell wedding cakes to gay people" is in their bible
It's not about "selling" a cake. You are forcing him to spend his time producing a cake, thereby taking part in a homo ceremony. What if your "CRCs" passed a law in Alabama requiring all homos to work for a national law to make fudge packery a capital offense

Last edited:
I want common sense to dictate that someone's free exercise overrides the need to a specific contracted cake.

No, if they don't sell it at all...to anyone. But if a Jewish butcher sold pork to everyone except for gays or muslims or blacks or women or the handicapped, then it WOULD be discrimination. Why are you struggling over this? Most people mature beyond binary thinking at about....6-8 years old.

Homosexuals have their own bar rooms, Normative folks aren't allowed in, that's fine too

That's because people CHOOSE to take it in the ass. And you aren't making the choice to engage in sodomy, they don't want to see you there.
They dont choose at all.
The problem you have is that if people "choose" their sexuality they are sinful. But if they are just wired that way they are just as God made them.
Therefore you are forced to persist with this nonsense despite the lack of any scientific evidence. Your hate must give you a huge amount of pleasure.
These so-called religious people used to do the same thing to left-handed people also.
They are so fucking stupid. I would like to see a list of other groups they wont serve based on their "religious beliefs". I doubt it would take me long to read it.
I remember just recently, another so-called christian business holding up their "religious beliefs" to excuse refusing to serve people of another color.

Then point out where "do not sell wedding cakes to gay people" is in their bible
It's not about "selling" a cake. You are forcing him to spend his time producing a cake, thereby taking part in a homo ceremony. What if your "CRCs" passed a law in one Alabama requiring all homos to work for a national law to make fudge packery a capital offense

That's the point.

It isn't the matter of just pulling something off a shelf and ringing it up for the homo customer, collecting the cash and giving change.

The homosexuals want the baker to actually create a cake for them, perform a personalized service and be part of the parody of marriage that they are performing.

Its the difference between a local Triple K folks just buying sheets from a local bedding merchant, or going to an African American tailor and having the knights come in for a fitting, get the insignias sewn on in the right place, etc.

Nice tap dance there, but it doesn't work.

You are the one thinking binary, total acceptance OR ELSE. you can't stand people out their thinking your lifestyle is sinful, and thus you have to ruin them any way you can.

To force these people to do what you want is to ignore the 1st amendment and free exercise.
Nope...you don't seem to get the fact that it isn't the same. A business not selling a particular product at all is NOT the same as a business that sells a particular product except for a group it arbitrarily decides it doesn't like....based on some flimsy excuse.

To you it's a flimsy excuse, to the people in question it is their faith. Yet you have this pathological need to force them to accept you OR ELSE.

I want a pork hotdog, they just sell beef hotdogs. You want a cake for your SSM ceremony, they only sell cakes for traditional marriage ceremonies.

Only in your case are you such a narcissistic bitch that you want to ruin those who disagree with what you want.
Then point out where "do not sell wedding cakes to gay people" is in their bible.

And I can see you still are refusing to get that businesses that DON'T EVER sell pork hotdogs are not under any legal obligation to sell you a pork hotdog. Let me ask, because it's becoming quite obvious, does your "religion" keep you from thinking logically?

Point out where abortion is in the Constitution.

They sell hotdogs. I want a pork hot dog. You want a wedding cake for a SSM ceremony. Why is the butcher allowed to discriminate and not the baker?

Oh right, because you are a self centered progressive bitch.

They dont choose at all.
I remember just recently, another so-called christian business holding up their "religious beliefs" to excuse refusing to serve people of another color.

Link?

They dont choose at all.

Link?

There is no link.

That's because taking it in the caboose and being an African American have nothing in common.

Don't believe me, talk to the men hanging on the corners in the ghetto

It's not about "selling" a cake. You are forcing him to spend his time producing a cake, thereby taking part in a homo ceremony. What if your "CRCs" passed a law in one Alabama requiring all homos to work for a national law to make fudge packery a capital offense

That's the point.

It isn't the matter of just pulling something off a shelf and ringing it up for the homo customer, collecting the cash and giving change.

The homosexuals want the baker to actually create a cake for them, perform a personalized service and be part of the parody of marriage that they are performing.

Its the difference between a local Triple K folks just buying sheets from a local bedding merchant, or going to an African American tailor and having the knights come in for a fitting, get the insignias sewn on in the right place, etc.
So, racists are a protected class in business law? Which state is that the case?

People like this bimbo fowler are just plain silly and a gigantic waste of everybody's time. He is too stupid to understand that if he doesn't want to marry somebody of the the same sex, no one is forcing him to, and he is free to find some heterosexual who will have sex with him and impregnate her however many times, as long as she agrees.

Yet he continues to want to stick his nose in everyone else's business. And no one is forcing "ministers" of any religion or cult to perform any ceremonies that they don't want to perform. I take it that people who belong to these sects don't marry someone of their own sex.

I will never understand people who believe they have the right to tell other people how to live their lives within our laws.

Yet these are the same people who scream they are the only ones who believe in freedom, liberty and loving the constitution.

It's all a bunch of garbage. If a conservative couldn't lie they wouldn't have much to say.
I just found out this morning that it was illegal to teach the theory of evolution in Tennessee public schools until 1967. The decision of the Scopes trial was overturned on a technicality, but all the substantial findings were so opposed to teaching scientific theory that no one took it back to court for over 40 years.

Holy shit, these people are backward. Sorry, TN, but your neighbors....

They dont choose at all.

Link?

There is no link.

That's because taking it in the caboose and being an African American have nothing in common.

Don't believe me, talk to the men hanging on the corners in the ghetto
Oklahoma restaurant owner says he won’t serve gay or black customers

Increasing Support for Religiously Based Service Refusals | PRRI

That's the point.

So, racists are a protected class in business law? Which state is that the case?

Who says that they are?

Just pointing out there is a difference between just ringing someone up for a purchase, and providing personalized service.

A lot of black people just don't care for the Triple K, and I really don't blame them.

People like this bimbo fowler are just plain silly and a gigantic waste of everybody's time. He is too stupid to understand that if he doesn't want to marry somebody of the the same sex, no one is forcing him to, and he is free to find some heterosexual who will have sex with him and impregnate her however many times, as long as she agrees.

Yet he continues to want to stick his nose in everyone else's business. And no one is forcing "ministers" of any religion or cult to perform any ceremonies that they don't want to perform. I take it that people who belong to these sects don't marry someone of their own sex.
Why should he or anyone be forced to subsidize homosexuality through legal marriage?

Marriage shouldn’t be subsidized by the government at all. That should be the real issue here, not whining about how those icky faggots are now getting the gobmint’s cash and prizes.

I think this man is doing this because there are two new judges on the court. He thinks that those two judges will throw out marriage equality.

Why do people believe they have the right to force everyone to live their way of life and don't have the freedom to choose within outlaws? I mean you people are free to live your life the way you want. Why do you feel you have the right to force everyone to live their lives your way?

No one is hurt by gay couples getting married. Just leave those people alone to live their lives with the same freedoms you enjoy.

Christian Fundamentalist Attorney Sends Ominous Letter to TN Clerks - Out & About Nashville - LGBT news, events and gay guide
How is heterosexual marriage, which can effect procreation, equal to homosexual marriage, which cannot?
Not equal.

So any couple that either choose not to procreate or can't shouldn't be able to get married or shouldn't stayed married?

Are you going to go all over this nation to force couples who don't have children to get divorced?

What makes you believe you have the right to tell anyone if they can get married and who they can marry?

Just who do you think you are?
Anybody can go marry anything or anyone they want. When legal status is added, it forces others not directly involved in that marriage to unnecessarily recognize, acquiesce to and subsidize that marriage. Beyond procreation and child rearing there is no need for any such status. Who do you think you are forcing everyone to subsidize others for no reason?
What’s more, hetero couples who do not procreate or adopt at least still have that option.
Homos cannot procreate and should not be given equal opportunity to adopt because the empirical data, post-1960’s, clearly demonstrates social demise among families devoid of a mother and father and puts kids at risk.
You just stay back in the dark ages of the 60’s if it makes you feel better. Keep others out of it.

I think this man is doing this because there are two new judges on the court. He thinks that those two judges will throw out marriage equality.

Why do people believe they have the right to force everyone to live their way of life and don't have the freedom to choose within outlaws? I mean you people are free to live your life the way you want. Why do you feel you have the right to force everyone to live their lives your way?

No one is hurt by gay couples getting married. Just leave those people alone to live their lives with the same freedoms you enjoy.

Christian Fundamentalist Attorney Sends Ominous Letter to TN Clerks - Out & About Nashville - LGBT news, events and gay guide
How is heterosexual marriage, which can effect procreation, equal to homosexual marriage, which cannot?
Not equal.

So any couple that either choose not to procreate or can't shouldn't be able to get married or shouldn't stayed married?

Are you going to go all over this nation to force couples who don't have children to get divorced?

What makes you believe you have the right to tell anyone if they can get married and who they can marry?

Just who do you think you are?
Anybody can go marry anything or anyone they want. When legal status is added, it forces others not directly involved in that marriage to unnecessarily recognize, acquiesce to and subsidize that marriage. Beyond procreation and child rearing there is no need for any such status. Who do you think you are forcing everyone to subsidize others for no reason?
What’s more, hetero couples who do not procreate or adopt at least still have that option.
Homos cannot procreate and should not be given equal opportunity to adopt because the empirical data, post-1960’s, clearly demonstrates social demise among families devoid of a mother and father and puts kids at risk.
You just stay back in the dark ages of the 60’s if it makes you feel better. Keep others out of it.

Traditionally, Homos were a hardcore population that inhabited Red Light districts along with people of other alternative sexualities like Hoes, Pimps and Johns. The Vice cops and undercover detectives helped spice up the area, and ordinary middle class Family Style Americans knew little about it except that it was there.

What I don't understand is the quest to make what was kept under the rug for generations and bring it out in the open as "respectable".

Liberal Robert DeNiro explains the way it was
"All the animals come out at night: Whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets."

Business licenses can most certainly be denied based on not following business laws. I bet you believe that the 1st Amendment protects a business that "declares" their religion keeps them from serving those of another race? another religion? a business that "declares" their religion keeps them from following safety laws? health laws?

Point of sale? Probably not. Contracted services? Probably yes.

The simple solution for an easily replaceable non nessasary service like a wedding cake is to just go to another baker, and let the baker decide who to serve. But the LGBT Gestapo such as yourself won't settle for anything less than capitulation.

None of these requests to refuse service involve point of sale items, so going there i moot. But you will anyway because that's all you have to run to.
Actually, the bakery does not want to be affiliated with a homosexual clientele. Go find another bakery that will accommodate you.

No different than.....We don’t serve negroes here
Negroes can always find another place to patronize

Same logic
Using a suddenly discovered "religious" reason for not serving a particular group of people....segregation.
It is pure bigotry just like under Jim Crow
Has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with appeasing a customer base that sets gays

Your view is bigotry as well, bigotry against those who follow their religious beliefs.
You are welcome to follow your religious beliefs and hate anyone you wish
Your business is not

It's not about "selling" a cake. You are forcing him to spend his time producing a cake, thereby taking part in a homo ceremony. What if your "CRCs" passed a law in Alabama requiring all homos to work for a national law to make fudge packery a capital offense
He is not even invited
He just has to sell a cake

Forum List

Back