Christian Fundamentalist Attorney Sends Ominous Letter to TN Clerks

Yes morality matters to those who don`t support Trump. Do you really believe that homosexuality is a choice and people become gay so they can get beat up and harassed by fake Christians?

Of course Homosexuality is a choice. The wide range of the number of people engaged in it from place to place and age to age would lead to no other conclusion.

And the real harassment goes the other way. Homos insisting that their bizarre ceremonies like LGBTQ Marriage be actually approved of, by normative folks.
Then Heterosexuality would, by default, also be a choice

Not at all. Normalcy , by definition, is indeed Normal.

You have a case of false equivalency here.
Gay marriage is normal for gays getting married....and for most people in this country. Homophobes are a declining minority.

Homos have gotten married to broads since antiquity. Some gals are cool with a queer beau husband.
"broad"? :eusa_eh:

I think this man is doing this because there are two new judges on the court. He thinks that those two judges will throw out marriage equality.

Why do people believe they have the right to force everyone to live their way of life and don't have the freedom to choose within outlaws? I mean you people are free to live your life the way you want. Why do you feel you have the right to force everyone to live their lives your way?

No one is hurt by gay couples getting married. Just leave those people alone to live their lives with the same freedoms you enjoy.

Christian Fundamentalist Attorney Sends Ominous Letter to TN Clerks - Out & About Nashville - LGBT news, events and gay guide

What kind of moron attorney thinks the Tennessee Constitution has precedence over the US Constitution?
A conservative moron attorney, of course.

People like this bimbo fowler are just plain silly and a gigantic waste of everybody's time. He is too stupid to understand that if he doesn't want to marry somebody of the the same sex, no one is forcing him to, and he is free to find some heterosexual who will have sex with him and impregnate her however many times, as long as she agrees.

Yet he continues to want to stick his nose in everyone else's business. And no one is forcing "ministers" of any religion or cult to perform any ceremonies that they don't want to perform. I take it that people who belong to these sects don't marry someone of their own sex.

But they do force them to bake cakes.

Jo

Nobody forced anyone to bake a cake. The people cited for violating anti-discrimination and public-accommodation laws already had advertised to the public that they were in the business of baking cakes and that their services were available to the public.

Just because someone is in the general business of "Baking cakes" doesn't mean that they bake every kind of cake out there. Could a customer force a baker to make a cake like this one? Naughty Adult Birthday Cake, Camo Cake With Boons & Penis | Le Petit Empire DESIGNER CAKES SINGAPORE

There has always been a subdivision of the bakery business that made provocative pastries
Wedding cake is a wedding cake
There has to be a WEDDING. Two dudes packing fudge ain't a wedding

You sure think about gay sex A LOT. Have you ever wondered why you think and talk about it more than any gay guy I know?

But they do force them to bake cakes.

Jo

Nobody forced anyone to bake a cake. The people cited for violating anti-discrimination and public-accommodation laws already had advertised to the public that they were in the business of baking cakes and that their services were available to the public.
Should have just pulled their business license. Easy Peasy.

Business licenses cannot be denied based on 1st amendment rights unless a compelling government interest is shown and proven, and even then the least restrictive measure of fixing the issue must be used.
Business licenses can most certainly be denied based on not following business laws. I bet you believe that the 1st Amendment protects a business that "declares" their religion keeps them from serving those of another race? another religion? a business that "declares" their religion keeps them from following safety laws? health laws?

Its interesting how you are saying that being a homosexual is just like being a black guy.

You should drive to the ghetto or a black bar in your city and chat up some of the young black guys and tell them your theory, that you don't see any difference between being black and volunteering to take it in the caboose.
I didn't. You are making a false claim about what I said. Civil rights are civil rights. Not just based on race. Surely you can think beyond childish binary thinking?

Are they or aren't they violating the state constitution by issuing marriage licenses to sodomites? It's a reasonable issue and hardly ominous.
Today's CRC trumpanzees are more sodomites based on the bible's reasoning behind Sodom and Gomorrah's "crimes".

Ezekiel 16:49-50
New International Version

49 “‘Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. 50 They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.

People like this bimbo fowler are just plain silly and a gigantic waste of everybody's time. He is too stupid to understand that if he doesn't want to marry somebody of the the same sex, no one is forcing him to, and he is free to find some heterosexual who will have sex with him and impregnate her however many times, as long as she agrees.

Yet he continues to want to stick his nose in everyone else's business. And no one is forcing "ministers" of any religion or cult to perform any ceremonies that they don't want to perform. I take it that people who belong to these sects don't marry someone of their own sex.

I don't see the "silliness" of this gentleman's move at all. He's just part of the movement to return America to a respect for Normative relations and to eliminate the legal equivalency the libs have set up between LGBTQ "Marriage" and holy matrimony.

Will it be successful? Probably not immediately. The lunch counter protesters at Woolworth's didn't get a chance to stuff their face's with Woolworth's tremendous cuisine immediately either.

But its a social movement to push forth the proposition that Morality Matters.
Yes morality matters to those who don`t support Trump. Do you really believe that homosexuality is a choice and people become gay so they can get beat up and harassed by fake Christians?

Of course Homosexuality is a choice. The wide range of the number of people engaged in it from place to place and age to age would lead to no other conclusion.

And the real harassment goes the other way. Homos insisting that their bizarre ceremonies like LGBTQ Marriage be actually approved of, by normative folks.
Then Heterosexuality would, by default, also be a choice

Not at all. Normalcy , by definition, is indeed Normal.

You have a case of false equivalency here.
Whether one is gay the consequence of birth or choice is legally and constitutionality irrelevant; citizens have the right to make that choice.

Business licenses cannot be denied based on 1st amendment rights unless a compelling government interest is shown and proven, and even then the least restrictive measure of fixing the issue must be used.
Business licenses can most certainly be denied based on not following business laws. I bet you believe that the 1st Amendment protects a business that "declares" their religion keeps them from serving those of another race? another religion? a business that "declares" their religion keeps them from following safety laws? health laws?

Point of sale? Probably not. Contracted services? Probably yes.

The simple solution for an easily replaceable non nessasary service like a wedding cake is to just go to another baker, and let the baker decide who to serve. But the LGBT Gestapo such as yourself won't settle for anything less than capitulation.

None of these requests to refuse service involve point of sale items, so going there i moot. But you will anyway because that's all you have to run to.
Actually, the bakery does not want to be affiliated with a homosexual clientele. Go find another bakery that will accommodate you.

No different than.....We don’t serve negroes here
Negroes can always find another place to patronize

Same logic

Nope. They are OK with serving anyone for point of sale, they just don't want to provide a contracted service for a ceremony they find immoral.

The guy in Colorado won't even make Halloween cakes.

Again an indication that the LGBT Gestapo wants surrender, not coexistence.

I will never understand people who believe they have the right to tell other people how to live their lives within our laws.

Yet these are the same people who scream they are the only ones who believe in freedom, liberty and loving the constitution.

It's all a bunch of garbage. If a conservative couldn't lie they wouldn't have much to say.

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT
We are talking legal marriage....do try to stay on topic....if you can.

Responding to the bolded part, dippy.
Do try to stay on topic, segregationist.

Again, responding to a statement.

And what segregation?

You are a nanny state fascist twat.
You want separation based on sexual orientation when it comes to treatment under the law. That's segregation. Surely you knew what the word meant, right?

The simple solution for an easily replaceable non nessasary service like a wedding cake is to just go to another baker, and let the baker decide who to serve. But the LGBT Gestapo such as yourself won't settle for anything less than capitulation.

None of these requests to refuse service involve point of sale items, so going there i moot. But you will anyway because that's all you have to run to.
Actually, the bakery does not want to be affiliated with a homosexual clientele. Go find another bakery that will accommodate you.

Same logic
Using a suddenly discovered "religious" reason for not serving a particular group of people....segregation.

Same logic

Homos, like anyone else can buy a birthday cake, a normative wedding cake, a retirement cake, or a Christmas cake.

Even if someone is Normative, they can't buy a Gay Marriage cake, it isn't part of their catalogue.
What does a "gay marriage cake" look like to you? :confused-84:

BAKE THAT FUCKING CAKE PEASANT

And what segregation?

You want separation based on sexual orientation when it comes to treatment under the law. That's segregation. Surely you knew what the word meant, right?

I want common sense to dictate that someone's free exercise overrides the need to a specific contracted cake.

Is a Jewish Butcher not selling pork segregation?

Same logic
Using a suddenly discovered "religious" reason for not serving a particular group of people....segregation.

Nope. They can walk into the shop and walk out with a point of sale cake.

Same logic

Nope. They are OK with serving anyone for point of sale, they just don't want to provide a contracted service for a ceremony they find immoral.

So, you think it's ok for some business to be given a business license and then "suddenly" claim their "religion" prevents them from following business law but HOW DARE the government take their license away?

Same logic

So, you think it's ok for some business to be given a business license and then "suddenly" claim their "religion" prevents them from following business law but HOW DARE the government take their license away?

How "sudden" was the concept that marriages could be same sex? This is a legal concept that is only a few decades old.

The law was only recently applied to forcing businesses to serve same sex ceremonies OR ELSE

And what segregation?

I want common sense to dictate that someone's free exercise overrides the need to a specific contracted cake.

No, if they don't sell it at all...to anyone. But if a Jewish butcher sold pork to everyone except for gays or muslims or blacks or women or the handicapped, then it WOULD be discrimination. Why are you struggling over this? Most people mature beyond binary thinking at about....6-8 years old.

And what segregation?

No, if they don't sell it at all...to anyone. But if a Jewish butcher sold pork to everyone except for gays or muslims or blacks or women or the handicapped, then it WOULD be discrimination. Why are you struggling over this? Most people mature beyond binary thinking at about....6-8 years old.

Nice tap dance there, but it doesn't work.

You are the one thinking binary, total acceptance OR ELSE. you can't stand people out their thinking your lifestyle is sinful, and thus you have to ruin them any way you can.

To force these people to do what you want is to ignore the 1st amendment and free exercise.

Same logic

There shouldn't be a law against someone practicing their religion.

We have freedom of religion in this country.

I believe in eating ham and bacon, but I don't ask the local Islamonazi restauranteur to make me a ham and bacon sandwich because its against his religion. But he though he knows I'm not a Jihadi, he will still serve me Curried Goat or other things that he does have on his menu.

Same logic

How "sudden" was the concept that marriages could be same sex? This is a legal concept that is only a few decades old.

The law was only recently applied to forcing businesses to serve same sex ceremonies OR ELSE
No it isn't sudden. There's been gay marriage in one form or another for all of history in one place or another.

And what segregation?

Homosexuals have their own bar rooms, Normative folks aren't allowed in, that's fine too

That's because people CHOOSE to take it in the ass. And you aren't making the choice to engage in sodomy, they don't want to see you there.

And what segregation?

Nice tap dance there, but it doesn't work.

You are the one thinking binary, total acceptance OR ELSE. you can't stand people out their thinking your lifestyle is sinful, and thus you have to ruin them any way you can.

To force these people to do what you want is to ignore the 1st amendment and free exercise.
Nope...you don't seem to get the fact that it isn't the same. A business not selling a particular product at all is NOT the same as a business that sells a particular product except for a group it arbitrarily decides it doesn't like....based on some flimsy excuse.

Forum List

Back