🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christian GOP's support for Trump embraced Adultery. Now they support what Moore embraces.

No worse than a little white lie
Is that the 11th commandment? "Thou shall tell little white lies to justify breaking any of the preceding 10".

Dear Nosmo King
It's more like Matthew 6:14-15

Matthew 6:14-15King James Version (KJV)
14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

If Republicans forgive their own but not Democrats,
and Democrats forgiven their own but not Republicans,
this is consistent with the warning in the Bible that
to the extent we forgive others will we find forgiveness ourselves.

If our forgiveness is CONDITIONAL based on our convenience,
then others will apply those same rules to us, based on their convenience, too!
So God told you to live by what you imagine Democrats do?

How very flexible.

???
Dear deanrd
It's the other way around.
I commit to enforce Restorative Justice
and Equal Justice Under Law. That is what I envision
as the goal even though we are not there yet.

What I use as common principles is not the Democratic
party platform, which applies to and works for Democrats or others who
agree to that, but instead I use the core principles in Constitutional
laws and ethics as the common standard across party lines:
www.ethics-commission.net

Yes, I can "imagine" or "envison" in my mind
what it takes Democrats, Republicans, Christians
and nontheists to achieve this higher goal of
equal justice, equal inclusion and protection
of the laws for EVERYONE regardless of belief or creed.

And when I propose solutions toward this end,
then people like you point out objections and
obstructions PREVENTING us from that goal.

So then I deal with RESOLVING the reasons
for obstruction or objection, so we CAN take
steps toward solving problems otherwise
preventing us from establishing equal justice.

deanrd I have to be able to imagine what is
the ideal end goal and end game, if I am going
to figure out steps to take to get there.

Currently both parties are divided and fighting,
with their own members/leaders and with each other,
over how to get there. If we figure out our common
goals and envision that as the focus, we have better
chance of getting there by working collaboratively
instead of fighting, distracting, and dividing over where we disagree.
The Democratic Party isn't fighting. It's a coalition party. The party leadership consists of the leaders of it's various factions.
Blacks
Whites
Hispanics
Gays
Women
Liberals
Conservatives
and so on.

They all have seats at the table.

Many of it's members have zero representation in the GOP. Name a GOP gay leader or a GOP Muslim leader;.

But forget that.

Talk about the future of Christianity in America. Once Conservative Christians accept adultery and child dating, what is left?

Yes deanrd
I do believe the Democratic party serves well as an umbrella for all these groups,
and that's why I work with fellow Democrats to fulfill this vision for "inclusion of diversity."
Unfortunately a lot of other progressives EXCLUDE Republicans, conservatives and Christians
they prefer to attack as the opposition instead of including them equally.

As for gay and Muslim leaders in the GOP, in Houston,
there are a number who have challenged the party stereotypes and biases by running or applying for precinct chairs:
Harris County Republican tries to block Muslim from office
I can't get the link to come up for the gay precinct chair who challenged the GOP leadership to recognize him.

You may think this is nothing, but at the same time the party platform was changed
to remove language that targeted homosexuality and changed it to targeting adultery and sexual sins in general
there was also a move to recognize and defend the free choice of reparative therapy.

How many "ex gays" are represented openly among Democrats and Liberals?

The GOP had both pro and anti gay marriage and pro and anti reparative therapy represented.

The GOP may be about "rule of law" and have a ways to go to apply this to ALL members of their party and society.

The Democrats are just as challenged to follow their own policies of "equal inclusion of diversity and minority" interests.

I don't see exgays included in LGBT and liberal/Democrat leadership, policies or representation.
The most tolerance I will give Dems credit for is including Larouchians and Prolife Democrats!
And I do give Republicans credit for including both gay members and choice of reparative therapy
that Democrats reject along with exgays they label as fraud without considering that some are valid.

I don't get it. We know from his own lips that Trump commits and enjoys sexual assault.

We know that Trump is a serial adulterer.

We know Trump has been embraced and is admired by the Religious right.

Trump on God: 'I don't like to have to ask for forgiveness'

The foundation of the evangelical religion starts with asking God for forgiveness. But Trump feels he doesn't need to. I'm guessing because he feels he's already "special".

But now, the GOP has Roy Moore. An adult man dating children and leaving behind notes as evidence. Then there are the dozens of witnesses. And this guy can stand at the alter in church and call every one of these women liar?

Republicans have insisted for decades they are the party of God. Of the Christian religion. Of morals.

So what has happened. Now they are known as the party of adultery and dating children. Dating children?

Christian Writer Banned From Liberty University Campus After Criticizing Trump Ally

(for a pastor on right wing Christianity for criticizing Trump) "It often feels to me like a whole new religion," he said. "

------------------------------

Is right wing Christianity changing before our very eyes into a new religion? One that accepts sexual assault and child dating? If so, where does it end? What else will they now except? Are there limits?

deanrd it's more like SELECTIVE forgiveness.
It's easier for some to forgive Trump and photos of
Melania, than to forgive Clinton and have to look at pictures
of her all day in the news!

So much better to look at a serial adulterer and self declared female assaulter, than
Hillary Clinton who was cheated on.

Rural Appalachia lags the rest of the country in infant mortality and life expectancy

Appalachians are dying faster than other Americans.

Alabama is one of the 13 GOP states that make up Appalachia. Infant mortality has risen to more than 16%.

Wow, that's way higher than the national abortion rate. Is it right that Republicans are more concerned with the unborn than with the born?

Its true, come out of the womb , you are on your own according to GOP standards.

We know Trump committed adultery. He never hid it. It's part of his past.

American Christians now accept it.

What does that mean for the future of Christianity in America? That adultery is now OK? Because that's the message we are getting.

What it means is that have forever given up any pretense of owning the moral high ground. They are corrupt to the core. They are apostate.

I don't get it. We know from his own lips that Trump commits and enjoys sexual assault.

The foundation of the evangelical religion starts with asking God for forgiveness. But Trump feels he doesn't need to. I'm guessing because he feels he's already "special".

But now, the GOP has Roy Moore. An adult man dating children and leaving behind notes as evidence. Then there are the dozens of witnesses. And this guy can stand at the alter in church and call every one of these women liar?

Republicans have insisted for decades they are the party of God. Of the Christian religion. Of morals.

So what has happened. Now they are known as the party of adultery and dating children. Dating children?

Christian Writer Banned From Liberty University Campus After Criticizing Trump Ally

(for a pastor on right wing Christianity for criticizing Trump) "It often feels to me like a whole new religion," he said. "

Is right wing Christianity changing before our very eyes into a new religion? One that accepts sexual assault and child dating? If so, where does it end? What else will they now except? Are there limits?

Here is the problem Republican Christians face. They look at every Democrat stonewalling every single issue brought before them--all without participating an iota of presenting their own suggestions. All their energy is bent on, not what the country wants, but on a power grab to retain the Deep State and put themselves back in power. Not so very long ago, I would do hours of homework on each candidate running for office. No longer, because once in office people such Pelosi hold the purse strings and threaten any individual who does not toe the line on the vote she decrees.

If there were even a handful of Democrats (not necessarily always the same ones) who consistently showed a willingness to work with their fellow Congressmen, I would vote Democrat in this case. However, to do so under today's reality would be to shoot myself and this country in the foot.

Moore hasn't had any accusations in years, and it took the offended women this long to voice their complaint, which is rather a day late and a dollar short.

If Democrats want Republican votes, they need to boot Pelosi (and those like her) to the curb and bring in Democrats who are willing to vote their own conscience not kowtow to the purse holder.

Is that the 11th commandment? "Thou shall tell little white lies to justify breaking any of the preceding 10".

Dear Nosmo King
It's more like Matthew 6:14-15

Matthew 6:14-15King James Version (KJV)
14 For if ye forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you:

15 But if ye forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.

If Republicans forgive their own but not Democrats,
and Democrats forgiven their own but not Republicans,
this is consistent with the warning in the Bible that
to the extent we forgive others will we find forgiveness ourselves.

If our forgiveness is CONDITIONAL based on our convenience,
then others will apply those same rules to us, based on their convenience, too!
So God told you to live by what you imagine Democrats do?

How very flexible.

???
Dear deanrd
It's the other way around.
I commit to enforce Restorative Justice
and Equal Justice Under Law. That is what I envision
as the goal even though we are not there yet.

What I use as common principles is not the Democratic
party platform, which applies to and works for Democrats or others who
agree to that, but instead I use the core principles in Constitutional
laws and ethics as the common standard across party lines:
www.ethics-commission.net

Yes, I can "imagine" or "envison" in my mind
what it takes Democrats, Republicans, Christians
and nontheists to achieve this higher goal of
equal justice, equal inclusion and protection
of the laws for EVERYONE regardless of belief or creed.

And when I propose solutions toward this end,
then people like you point out objections and
obstructions PREVENTING us from that goal.

So then I deal with RESOLVING the reasons
for obstruction or objection, so we CAN take
steps toward solving problems otherwise
preventing us from establishing equal justice.

deanrd I have to be able to imagine what is
the ideal end goal and end game, if I am going
to figure out steps to take to get there.

Currently both parties are divided and fighting,
with their own members/leaders and with each other,
over how to get there. If we figure out our common
goals and envision that as the focus, we have better
chance of getting there by working collaboratively
instead of fighting, distracting, and dividing over where we disagree.
The Democratic Party isn't fighting. It's a coalition party. The party leadership consists of the leaders of it's various factions.
Blacks
Whites
Hispanics
Gays
Women
Liberals
Conservatives
and so on.

They all have seats at the table.

Many of it's members have zero representation in the GOP. Name a GOP gay leader or a GOP Muslim leader;.

But forget that.

Talk about the future of Christianity in America. Once Conservative Christians accept adultery and child dating, what is left?

Yes deanrd
I do believe the Democratic party serves well as an umbrella for all these groups,
and that's why I work with fellow Democrats to fulfill this vision for "inclusion of diversity."
Unfortunately a lot of other progressives EXCLUDE Republicans, conservatives and Christians
they prefer to attack as the opposition instead of including them equally.

As for gay and Muslim leaders in the GOP, in Houston,
there are a number who have challenged the party stereotypes and biases by running or applying for precinct chairs:
Harris County Republican tries to block Muslim from office
I can't get the link to come up for the gay precinct chair who challenged the GOP leadership to recognize him.

You may think this is nothing, but at the same time the party platform was changed
to remove language that targeted homosexuality and changed it to targeting adultery and sexual sins in general
there was also a move to recognize and defend the free choice of reparative therapy.

How many "ex gays" are represented openly among Democrats and Liberals?

The GOP had both pro and anti gay marriage and pro and anti reparative therapy represented.

The GOP may be about "rule of law" and have a ways to go to apply this to ALL members of their party and society.

The Democrats are just as challenged to follow their own policies of "equal inclusion of diversity and minority" interests.

I don't see exgays included in LGBT and liberal/Democrat leadership, policies or representation.
The most tolerance I will give Dems credit for is including Larouchians and Prolife Democrats!
And I do give Republicans credit for including both gay members and choice of reparative therapy
that Democrats reject along with exgays they label as fraud without considering that some are valid.
Democrats have conservatives.

They are called "Blue Dogs". Everyone knows that.

But today's conservative values? What are those?

Kill gays
Date little girls
Cut taxes on the rich
Cut healthcare on the middle class and the poor

Sounds more like Satan's agenda.

Here is the problem Republican Christians face. They look at every Democrat stonewalling every single issue brought before them--all without participating an iota of presenting their own suggestions. All their energy is bent on, not what the country wants, but on a power grab to retain the Deep State and put themselves back in power. Not so very long ago, I would do hours of homework on each candidate running for office. No longer, because once in office people such Pelosi hold the purse strings and threaten any individual who does not toe the line on the vote she decrees.

If there were even a handful of Democrats (not necessarily always the same ones) who consistently showed a willingness to work with their fellow Congressmen, I would vote Democrat in this case. However, to do so under today's reality would be to shoot myself and this country in the foot.

Moore hasn't had any accusations in years, and it took the offended women this long to voice their complaint, which is rather a day late and a dollar short.

If Democrats want Republican votes, they need to boot Pelosi (and those like her) to the curb and bring in Democrats who are willing to vote their own conscience not kowtow to the purse holder.
Democrats included over a thousand GOP suggestions in the Affordable Care act. All the time thinking they might get some GOP support.

But Republicans don't support helping the middle class and the poor. Even Republicans admit that. It's no secret.

deanrd it's more like SELECTIVE forgiveness.
It's easier for some to forgive Trump and photos of
Melania, than to forgive Clinton and have to look at pictures
of her all day in the news!

So much better to look at a serial adulterer and self declared female assaulter, than
Hillary Clinton who was cheated on.
And a child voyeur. Remember:

Teen Beauty Queens Say Trump Walked In On Them Changing

But Republicans don't support helping the middle class and the poor. Even Republicans admit that. It's no secret.

News to most of us here, I think. The approach to what constitutes "help" varies differently between the two parties. A generalization, but Democrats seem to have the attitude, of "Sit back, do nothing, and we will bring you money." Republicans are more of the mind, "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him to fish and he eats every day."

RNC, I am definitely endorsing Roy Moore .......“Oh man. It’s embarrassing.”
DQXRXUYXUAAHuV0.jpg

The bottom line for the GOP is that any Republican is better than a Democrat. They are complete hypocrites as far as their Christian moral values.

The fact that Trump hasn’t made good on his end of the presumed bargain with his supporters shouldn’t be any surprise: A long line of business partners and wives have discovered how worthless his commitments are.
18582444_1669037043125665_5549882076012366712_n.jpg

News to most of us here, I think. The approach to what constitutes "help" varies differently between the two parties. A generalization, but Democrats seem to have the attitude, of "Sit back, do nothing, and we will bring you money." Republicans are more of the mind, "Give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach him to fish and he eats every day."
No they're not. That's so ridiculous, it's retarded.

Trump budget proposes 40% cut to job training programs

The Jobs Programs Trump's Budget Would Cut

GOP extols worker training, then slashes funding

GOP fukery is not nearly as funny as it used to be. We are losing patience.

Lectured on morals by the Party that used a female intern as a humidor in the Oval Office....priceless

Forum List

Back