Christian Hypocrisy From the Religious Right

You don't get it, bucko.

America became a World Class power because of the consuming middle class.

The rich will get rich regardless. They will take care of their own.

That you think you can slaughter the golden goose maintain your middle class liffe at the same levels is rather immature and unrealistic.
Labor always precedes capital. You can have all the capital you want, but if you don't have workers, then it does not matter.

The rise of the American middle class consumers are the engine that drive the economy.

You don't understand what created the middle class to begin with? Not surprising..

But where did the middle class come from? They just didn't pop out of no where. What created the middle class?

What created the middle class? The working classes, of course, and their desire to purchase consumer goods. Ford catered to them, as did all wise capitalists. I would much rather follow Abraham Lincoln's counsel than yours. Labor always precedes capital.

And there would be no working/middle class without capitalism. Capitalism created the middle class and allowed the movement from poor to middle class to rich. You kill it, and you kill the middle class.

And there would be no working/middle class without capitalism. Capitalism created the middle class and allowed the movement from poor to middle class to rich. You kill it, and you kill the middle class.

A simple truth simply ignored remains true, even in the face of Jokey's coming denial...

No rich class without workers and consumer demand, which came first. You kill the middle class, all you have left richies who will die out.

Lincoln disagrees with Newby and Guy, of course, so we know the latter two's worth on this: nothing.

No rich class without workers and consumer demand, which came first. You kill the middle class, all you have left richies who will die out.

Lincoln disagrees with Newby and Guy, of course, so we know the latter two's worth on this: nothing.

Joke, a service/consumer economy is and always has been unsustainable. There is no wealth CREATION in that model, no manufacturing, no 'better mousetrap', only gravity and the inevitable downward spiral of our standard of living.

Of course, you won't be happy until we are ALL equally living in mud huts, right?

So, you're anti-capitalist? What system do you support then?

I am pro-capitalist as well as pro-worker. The two works together synergistically. When one or the other grows too strong at the expense of the other, the system works poorly for the good of the country.

You hate the American middle class, so your views are not needed in the GOP.

I am pro-capitalist as well as pro-worker. The two works together synergistically. When one or the other grows too strong at the expense of the other, the system works poorly for the good of the country.

An accusation without proof, Jokey...

Why am I NOT surprised?

Why am I NOT surprised?

He never "proves" anything, just types and types and types the same things over and over again.

Why am I NOT surprised?

He never "proves" anything, just types and types and types the same things over and over again.

And those things aren't anything that he has thought up. He just takes what is said to him, changes the names, then spits it back out.

While insisting that the core of the republican party isn't really republican at all, but liberal democrat.

Since when have any of you reactionary radicals far to the right ever given evidence for any of your silly beliefs? :lol:

Your hatred of the middle class, of women, of immigrants, etc., exploded in our faces this election.

Our GOP is going to change, whether you like it or not. :cool:

Why am I NOT surprised?

I remember the fool JBS and far right Repubicans in the late 1960s saying all the same stuff these fools are talking. Yet the fools were thrown out. We simply will have to better in the future to not let them back in the tent.

I remember the fool JBS and far right Repubicans in the late 1960s saying all the same stuff these fools are talking. Yet the fools were thrown out. We simply will have to better in the future to not let them back in the tent.

Good Lord Jokey, you've got to realize what kind of moron you you come across as, but if you don't let me help you...

M - O - R - O - N​

I don't think you've put a cogent thought on these boards as long as I've been here, Jokey.

Try it sometime, you might get a little respect if you grow some balls for a change...

GuyPinestra projects his moronic self on us here. He will have to deal with it, because he looks absolutely stupid. :lol: What Guy hates is that we kicked the crap out of the righties in the late sixties and early seventies. You never saw such a bunch of butt hurt far righties in your life. We would laugh at them at convention when they would foam at the mouth in the corners of the center. :cool:

Last edited:
GuyPinestra projects his moronic self on us here. He will have to deal with it, because he looks absolutely stupid. :lol: What Guy hates is that we kicked the crap out of the righties in the late sixties and early seventies. You never saw such a bunch of butt hurt far righties in your life. We would laugh at them at convention when they would foam at the mouth in the corners of the center. :cool:

Jokey, go crawl back under your rock.

You haven't kicked the crap out of ANYTHING since the day your Mom gave you that puppy.

You were a punked out lunch money victim all the way through school, I'd bet there were several girls who kicked your ass on a regular basis, and deservedly so.

NOBODY likes a wimp, Jokey...

Sonny, I was the punk thug who took your lunch money, Guy, and you offered to suck my prick in order to get it back. I made you suck Unaware's instead, then still did not give it back.

You guys were losers after Goldwater, and now you are the losers after Romney.

You are finished in the party. :lol:

You haven't kicked the crap out of ANYTHING since the day your Mom gave you that puppy.

You were a punked out lunch money victim all the way through school, I'd bet there were several girls who kicked your ass on a regular basis, and deservedly so.

Nope, sorry.
You were a punk then and you are a punk now.
You'd have never touched me kid, you'd have drawn back a bloody stump.

See bullies like you don't have any real balls Jake, you just type and foam all over your keyboard with silliness and bluster.

You have no life, no one who cares about you, and certainly no friends....if you did you wouldn't be on here day and night typing the same old shit over and over and over.

Its just the way it is.

Sonny, I was the punk thug who took your lunch money, Guy, and you offered to suck my prick in order to get it back. I made you suck Unaware's instead, then still did not give it back.

You guys were losers after Goldwater, and now you are the losers after Romney.

You are finished in the party. :lol:

Roo, if you are my opposition, I have won before the game began. You are nothing here, you can't argue here, you are simply nonsense and whining here. Yes, you would have gone down on your knees begging to do whatever I wanted so that I not hurt you.

You have tried and all of you have failed, failed, failed with your far right silliness.

That's over for the sensible mainstream party.

You are not wanted, Li'l Roo. :lol:

Nope, sorry. You were a punk then and you are a punk now. You'd have never touched me kid, you'd have drawn back a bloody stump. See bullies like you don't have any real balls Jake, you just type and foam all over your keyboard with silliness and bluster. You have no life, no one who cares about you, and certainly no friends....if you did you wouldn't be on here day and night typing the same old shit over and over and over. Its just the way it is.[/quote}

Sonny, I was the punk thug who took your lunch money, Guy, and you offered to suck my prick in order to get it back. I made you suck Unaware's instead, then still did not give it back. You guys were losers after Goldwater, and now you are the losers after Romney.You are finished in the party. :lol:

Jokey, go crawl back under your rock. You haven't kicked the crap out of ANYTHING since the day your Mom gave you that puppy.You were a punked out lunch money victim all the way through school, I'd bet there were several girls who kicked your ass on a regular basis, and deservedly so. NOBODY likes a wimp, Jokey...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back