Christian Hypocrisy From the Religious Right

You began the personal attacks, Roo, and got smacked down. :lol: Only you and Unkotare and koshergrl are butt buddies. You are so easy to spin like a top.

See, I knew you would say I was melting, because I pointed out your meltdown has begun...as it has. Likewise, as soon as someone points out your mental illness, you start to claim everyone ELSE is mentally ill. Just as you've started to chirrup "Pro-life is a culture of death!"....when everyone knows "culture of death" is the descriptive phrase that has been used for progressives and their ..well, culture of death...

You're a far left wackjob, and everybody knows it dear. You don't need to hide. Nobody will think less of you for owning it publicly....they might even take you off ignore.

I just wish that you'd come up with your own, original material instead of just parroting everything I say back.

Thats how he got on this Gay kick ;)

He went off on christians about it so I said he was gay...and voila...now everyone else is a gay butt buddy.

Like I said...he is over compensating...

How can I be a butt buddy if I'm lesbian?

Seriously, flakey...make up your mind.

You are now deflecting from the fact that you started the personal attacks and slapped down.

It is what it is. You are now my puppet. :lol:

Run along Jake, you can't get out of this with deflection.

You corporatists do not define what a Republican is, little one, not ever.

Republican populists, like Gerald Ford and Jack Kemp, believe that our middle class is the driving engine of our consumer economy.

Good jobs lead to a great economy, because the people can buy.

Why do you hate the middle class, Newby?
This is exactly what I am saying. Our legislative structure is a thumb which tilts the scales to the advantage of one sector. Our laws are totally out of balance, over-regulating here and under-regulating there, with the end result of wealth being redistributed into the hands of a few.

Then why are you a 'republican' Jake? Your opinion is exactly the same as that of a democrat talking point, just like all of the other positions you hold. :lol:

I'm filthy rich, Jake, and I got that way by stealing it from the middle class. :lol: I have to say tho, it's really funny to watch you reject your leftism by name, but not by deed or ideology. :lol:

Are you an atheist Jake? Why won't you answer simple questions about yourself?

See, I knew you would say I was melting, because I pointed out your meltdown has begun...as it has. Likewise, as soon as someone points out your mental illness, you start to claim everyone ELSE is mentally ill. Just as you've started to chirrup "Pro-life is a culture of death!"....when everyone knows "culture of death" is the descriptive phrase that has been used for progressives and their ..well, culture of death...

You're a far left wackjob, and everybody knows it dear. You don't need to hide. Nobody will think less of you for owning it publicly....they might even take you off ignore.

I just wish that you'd come up with your own, original material instead of just parroting everything I say back.

He went off on christians about it so I said he was gay...and voila...now everyone else is a gay butt buddy.

Yeah, he may be gay, or an atheist, or both, hence his hatred for what he calls the 'far right', yet he never defines what 'far right' means to him. It's pretty much the GOP platform as it exists right now, but he's going to kick everyone out and turn it into the twin of the donkey platform. The question is why, when he can just go join the donkeys. Unless it's just some stupid game he plays on here.. who knows.. who cares. It's just fun to watch it. :lol:

Yeah, he may be gay, or an atheist, or both, hence his hatred for what he calls the 'far right', yet he never defines what 'far right' means to him. It's pretty much the GOP platform as it exists right now, but he's going to kick everyone out and turn it into the twin of the donkey platform. The question is why, when he can just go join the donkeys. Unless it's just some stupid game he plays on here.. who knows.. who cares. It's just fun to watch it. :lol:

It's a reaction to something that happened to him, its causing him to overcompensate through his hatred.

Maybe he was molested in his youth, but he is clearly emotionally stunted.

Oh yes, a couple of days ago he admitted being an atheist.

Last edited:
You are being silly.

What do you hate the middle class, really, Newby, the engine that drives the American economic system?

This is a populist talking point of both Dems and Pubs, and a very good one.

Why? Because it is common sense truth.

Republican populists, like Gerald Ford and Jack Kemp, believe that our middle class is the driving engine of our consumer economy.

Then why are you a 'republican' Jake? Your opinion is exactly the same as that of a democrat talking point, just like all of the other positions you hold. :lol:

I'm filthy rich, Jake, and I got that way by stealing it from the middle class. :lol: I have to say tho, it's really funny to watch you reject your leftism by name, but not by deed or ideology. :lol:

You are being silly.

What do you hate the middle class, really, Newby, the engine that drives the American economic system?

What's the engine that created the middle class to begin with Jake?

Actually, they don't want them to clean it up. They want to pin it on them, so they can justify violating their rights.

Labor always precedes capital. You can have all the capital you want, but if you don't have workers, then it does not matter.

The rise of the American middle class consumers are the engine that drive the economy.

You are being silly.

Labor always precedes capital. You can have all the capital you want, but if you don't have workers, then it does not matter.

The rise of the American middle class consumers are the engine that drive the economy.

You are being silly.

You don't understand what created the middle class to begin with? Not surprising..

They are quick to run, jump and skip to "defend" the unborn and squeel about life and killing innocents and yet they don't want a red dime spent on feeding a poor, disenfranchised child. They are quick to run and support death penalty, they are quicker to run and support a war...any war, just point them in the direction of a war and they will swear that they are ready and willing to run in naked into it to defend their God-given country.

This article encapsulates their hypocrisy perfectly...

Christian Hypocrisy From the Religious Right - Leslie Marshall (usnews.com)

Will the religious, self-proclaimed Christian right EVER stop their hypocrisy? Why don't you self-proclaimed Conservatives on USMB speak out against such blatantly hypocrisy on your side?

Proof that morons can type.

The woman who wrote that is a Faux News contributor, therefore a right wing crazy retard. Dismissed.

Last edited:
You don't get it, bucko.

America became a World Class power because of the consuming middle class.

The rich will get rich regardless. They will take care of their own.

That you think you can slaughter the golden goose maintain your middle class liffe at the same levels is rather immature and unrealistic.

You don't understand what created the middle class to begin with? Not surprising..

Providing good paying jobs, so that people can purchase American products, buy homes etc. That's what makes a strong middle class. Building our infrastructure would help accomplish that.

Forum List

Back