Christian Hypocrisy From the Religious Right

Answer the question.

I think you are a Concern Troll for the far right, when really you are nothing but an atheist.

You fail.

Tell us if, Newby, you are an atheist, first? Then tell us why that is important. Then I will be glad to answer your question.

Another simple question, not answered. It's a simple yes or no answer, or do you not possess the ability to answer it?

Jake, are you an atheist?

Then Roo supports abortion on demand, and has no issue with the GOP reaching out to women.

You homosexuals who are so afraid to come out of the closet need to grow the whatever up, Roo.

Fail. Are you a Concern Troll like your butt buddy, Newby?

Then Roo supports abortion on demand, and has no issue with the GOP reaching out to women.

You homosexuals who are so afraid to come out of the closet need to grow the whatever up, Roo.

Poor Jake, so concerned about his own sexuality he must project it upon everyone else :(

I thinks it too bad you weren't aborted.

Roo supports what Roo supports;)

Jakey is just pissed because he gotr bitch slapped.

You corporatists do not define what a Republican is, little one, not ever.

Republican populists, like Gerald Ford and Jack Kemp, believe that our middle class is the driving engine of our consumer economy.

Good jobs lead to a great economy, because the people can buy.

Why do you hate the middle class, Newby?
Nice essay, but your conclusion is wrong. Our economic system kowtows to the wealthy and corporations, which are busily destroying our middle class. Our system needs to kowtow to the middle class consumers and then matters will improve.

This is exactly what I am saying. Our legislative structure is a thumb which tilts the scales to the advantage of one sector. Our laws are totally out of balance, over-regulating here and under-regulating there, with the end result of wealth being redistributed into the hands of a few.

Then why are you a 'republican' Jake? Your opinion is exactly the same as that of a democrat talking point, just like all of the other positions you hold. :lol:

"I thinks it too bad you weren't aborted" clearly defines Roo delusions. :lol:

He projects his self-abhorred homosexuality onto me, instead of manning up :)lol:) and reaching out of the closet.

Poor, poor demented roo.

Poor Jake, so concerned about his own sexuality he must project it upon everyone else :(

He projects his self-abhorred homosexuality onto me, instead of manning up :)lol:) and reaching out of the closet.

Poor, poor demented roo.

Poor Jake.

You jus ain't all that sweetie ;)

He'll melt down before too long.

It used to happen regularly before I started ignoring him...I've been paying attention to him today and it's just a matter of time.

Ever notice that he never posts links to back up his lies?

When he does (and he will if goaded enough) they will have absolutely NOTHING to do with what he's said. He posts links and then claims they support his statement...

So if he said "Pandas are black and white armadillos that live in Iraq" and posts a link to support it, the link will be something like "Iraq porcupines on the brink". It won't have anything to do with what he said, or even the topic at hand.

It's just...garbage. I think he's mentally ill.

Roo still has time to change in order to stay in the GOP. Roo's decision. There won't be gay bashing, the war on women is over and (we) lost, and the Hispanics are hom. Just the way it is.

Poor, poor demented roo.

Poor Jake.

Roo still has time to change in order to stay in the GOP. Roo's decision. There won't be gay bashing, the war on women is over and (we) lost, and the Hispanics are hom. Just the way it is.

Poor, poor demented roo.

Poor Jake.

Sorry Jake, Roo is a Republican, you are not even close no matter how hard you try to lie and convince everyone....just the way it is kid.

He'll melt down before too long.

It used to happen regularly before I started ignoring him...I've been paying attention to him today and it's just a matter of time.

Ever notice that he never posts links to back up his lies?

When he does (and he will if goaded enough) they will have absolutely NOTHING to do with what he's said. He posts links and then claims they support his statement...

So if he said "Pandas are black and white armadillos that live in Iraq" and posts a link to support it, the link will be something like "Iraq porcupines on the brink". It won't have anything to do with what he said, or even the topic at hand.

It's just...garbage. I think he's mentally ill.

you "think" he is ????? :lol:

:lol: kosher is already melting, roo is a sock for Dr. House, I think, and squeeze berry speaks for nothing but the voices in his head.

I am not a far right wacko like any of the above, and proud of it.

And even more proud that the GOP leadership is pissing on the far right: what a well deserved pissed on moment for them. :lol:

See, I knew you would say I was melting, because I pointed out your meltdown has begun...as it has. Likewise, as soon as someone points out your mental illness, you start to claim everyone ELSE is mentally ill. Just as you've started to chirrup "Pro-life is a culture of death!"....when everyone knows "culture of death" is the descriptive phrase that has been used for progressives and their ..well, culture of death...

You're a far left wackjob, and everybody knows it dear. You don't need to hide. Nobody will think less of you for owning it publicly....they might even take you off ignore.

I just wish that you'd come up with your own, original material instead of just parroting everything I say back.

Last edited:
See, I knew you would say I was melting, because I pointed out your meltdown has begun...as it has. Likewise, as soon as someone points out your mental illness, you start to claim everyone ELSE is mentally ill. Just as you've started to chirrup "Pro-life is a culture of death!"....when everyone knows "culture of death" is the descriptive phrase that has been used for progressives and their ..well, culture of death...

You're a far left wackjob, and everybody knows it dear. You don't need to hide. Nobody will think less of you for owning it publicly....they might even take you off ignore.

I just wish that you'd come up with your own, original material instead of just parroting everything I say back.

Thats how he got on this Gay kick ;)

He went off on christians about it so I said he was gay...and voila...now everyone else is a gay butt buddy.

Like I said...he is over compensating...

Sky used to do the same thing, though she wasn't as diligent about it. She thought she was being clever, too.

It's a less clever version of "I'm rubber, you're glue, everything you say bounces off of me and sticks to you."

Forum List

Back