Christian in Name Only - The New Liberal Theology

haha, daws.

Millions of other people believe and follow christianity. There are some intelligent people who can see past what you don't.
wrong.. They only believe they can..it's the same delusion that makes you think they can..thanks for playing!

i'm starting to see modern day judaism as being a departure from the old testament faith and others call it religion because there is a shift.
is that a dodge or are you off your meds?

but we aren't free. We have to pay taxes. We have to pay for police and defense because of sin. You're involved in a spiritual war and the other books are just propaganda from the enemy. In the end, there will be only one god who can set you free but there is no alternate to his kingdom that will be a happy place so that is why you should investigate him now.

daws, this is no. 63. I do not see it. Where did someone say abraham is not the father of ishmael?
page five post number 61 thru 63..

The posts were Jeremiah, Hangover and Mine. I don't see it. Do you have a permalink?

But we aren't free. We have to pay taxes. We have to pay for police and defense because of sin. You're involved in a spiritual war and the other books are just propaganda from the enemy. In the end, there will be only One God who can set you free but there is no alternate to His kingdom that will be a happy place so that is why you should investigate Him now.

Your ignorance is unbelievable. Your bible would not even exist if not for the Torah. The old testament is from the Torah. Your enemies are God's creation. That makes you an enemy of God. The Muslims are the descendents of Abraham, just like the Jews.
it seems Chuckles CAN'T GRASP THAT SIMPLE FACT!

I am not Chuck, Daws! I have never denied that Ishmael was a son of Abraham nor do I deny that the G-d of Israel has a plan for Ishmael and his descendants and even promised to bless them! IT IS WRITTEN IN THE TORAH! Fact. I have to go find something for dinner and I will make a point of writing out the scriptures later on that confirm that truth - it is written, it is written, it is written. :eusa_angel:- Jeri

Last edited:
daws, this is no. 63. I do not see it. Where did someone say abraham is not the father of ishmael?

The posts were Jeremiah, Hangover and Mine. I don't see it. Do you have a permalink?
are you folks really this dense!
go to the top or bottom of this page, there is line of number you will see there
using your mouse click on the number 5 when page 5 come up you'll see numbers on the top right side of the page with this symbol # in front of them
scroll down till you find post# 61 thru 63....

go to the top or bottom of this page, there is line of number you will see there
using your mouse click on the number 5 when page 5 come up you'll see numbers on the top right side of the page with this symbol # in front of them

Post # 65 says:

That makes you an enemy of God. The Muslims are the descendents of Abraham, just like the Jews.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...y-the-new-liberal-theology-5.html#post8118636

No one said they weren't descendants of Abraham. What I object to is the Koran being linked in any way to the truth of the Bible.

Your ignorance is unbelievable. Your bible would not even exist if not for the Torah. The old testament is from the Torah. Your enemies are God's creation. That makes you an enemy of God. The Muslims are the descendents of Abraham, just like the Jews.

I am not Chuck, Daws! I have never denied that Ishmael was a son of Abraham nor do I deny that the G-d of Israel has a plan for Ishmael and his descendants and even promised to bless them! IT IS WRITTEN IN THE TORAH! Fact. I have to go find something for dinner and I will make a point of writing out the scriptures later on that confirm that truth - it is written, it is written, it is written. :eusa_angel:- Jeri
are you missing the point on purpose?
the point:"Your bible would not even exist if not for the Torah. The old testament is from the Torah. Your enemies are God's creation. That makes you an enemy of God. The Muslims are the descendents of Abraham, just like the Jews.[/QUOTE]it seems Chuckles CAN'T GRASP THAT SIMPLE FACT....

I could give a shit about your denial of anything or gods plans
there is no need to write out the or any scriptures for my so called edification, but you seem to need to do it for your own ,not clear to me at all reasons..

AGAIN THIS IS THE ONLY POINT I WAS MAKING:"Your bible would not even exist if not for the Torah. The old testament is from the Torah. Your enemies are God's creation. That makes you an enemy of God. The Muslims are the descendents of Abraham, just like the Jews.it seems Chuckles CAN'T GRASP THAT SIMPLE FACT....
THER IS NO REASON TO GET YOUR GRANNY PAINTIES IN A BUNCH OVER IT!

Post # 65 says:

That makes you an enemy of God. The Muslims are the descendents of Abraham, just like the Jews.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/relig...y-the-new-liberal-theology-5.html#post8118636

No one said they weren't descendants of Abraham. What I object to is the Koran being linked in any way to the truth of the Bible.
THEN YOU'VE JUST DENIED THIS FACT: No one said they weren't descendants of Abraham.
AS TO THE LINKAGE YOUR objection is meaningless...the two books are different versions of the same events..

as to #65 you cherry picked it.
taking what was said out of context.
this is the original non cherry picked version:"Your ignorance is unbelievable. Your bible would not even exist if not for the Torah. The old testament is from the Torah. Your enemies are God's creation. That makes you an enemy of God. The Muslims are the descendents of Abraham, just like the Jews"-hangover..

Last edited:

Post # 65 says:

THEN YOU'VE JUST DENIED THIS FACT: No one said they weren't descendants of Abraham.
AS TO THE LINKAGE YOUR objection is meaningless...the two books are different versions of the same events..

this is the original non cherry picked version:"Your ignorance is unbelievable. Your bible would not even exist if not for the Torah. The old testament is from the Torah. Your enemies are God's creation. That makes you an enemy of God. The Muslims are the descendents of Abraham, just like the Jews"-hangover..

I don't believe the Jews are the enemies of God. We basically read the same Bible.

1 Tmothy 4:1 ¶ Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

What I'm saying is that the demons are enemies and that they know there is one way so they help promote man thinking there is another way. It is a spiritual war first.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I'm sorry that I must be speaking Christianese to you.

the point:"Your bible would not even exist if not for the Torah. The old testament is from the Torah. Your enemies are God's creation. That makes you an enemy of God. The Muslims are the descendents of Abraham, just like the Jews.
it seems Chuckles CAN'T GRASP THAT SIMPLE FACT....

there is no need to write out the or any scriptures for my so called edification, but you seem to need to do it for your own ,not clear to me at all reasons..

AGAIN THIS IS THE ONLY POINT I WAS MAKING:"Your bible would not even exist if not for the Torah. The old testament is from the Torah. Your enemies are God's creation. That makes you an enemy of God. The Muslims are the descendents of Abraham, just like the Jews.it seems Chuckles CAN'T GRASP THAT SIMPLE FACT....
------------------------------------------------------------------
Actually, Daws, there is a reason for me to post the scriptures for you because they explain exactly how Ishmael came to be, the history of the conflict between he and his half - brother Isaac and the conflict between Sarah and Hagar among other things. My bible is a Jewish bible - I agree - there is no conflict of opinion there either but I am not the enemy of God's creation in any way, shape or form - so on that point you are sadly mistaken. I am not at enmity with God. I am reconciled to God through Jesus Christ His Only Begotten Son. As to the claim that the Muslims are the descendants of Abraham through Ishmael you are wrong. The descendants of Abraham that came from Ishmael are Egyptian. Not Asians, not Persian, not Syrian, not Lebonese, not indian, not native american, etc. The descendants of Ishmael are Egyptian, Daws. The mother of Ishmael was an Egyptian. Not a Persian or any other blood. Understand? On the other hand these people I mention - some mentioned are of the House of Esau and that is an entirely different matter. God deals differently with the House of Esau vs. the House of Ishmael - there are some intermarriages as well in that number. To understand the future of the house of Esau you must read the prophecy found in the book of Obadiah. Also Psalm 83. That is where you find the future of the House of Esau. Here are the scriptures I found for you on the subject of Ishmael being found in the Bible:

Genesis 16:11
Genesis 16:15
Genesis: 16:16
Genesis 17:18, 20, 23,26
Genesis 25: 9,12,13,16,17
Genesis 28:9
1 Chronicles 1:28,29, 31
2 Chronicles 19:11
1 Chronicles 8: 38, 44
2 Chronicles 23:1
Ezekiel 10:22
1 Kings 25:23
2 Kings 25:25
Jeremiah 40: 8, 14, 15, 16
Jeremiah 41: 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8,9
Jeremiah 41: 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18

The reference for Ishaelites is in 1 Chronicles 27: 30
Also... Jude 8:24 and Psalm 83: 6

there are more but those are enough to verify the facts on Ishmaels birth, lineage, what his inheritance was,promises from God, prophecies concerning his descendants, etc.

I would suggest you start with those and acquaint yourself with Scripture, Daws. - Jeri p.s. I also posted these scriptures on Chucks Question to Muslims thread so that you can look at it and discuss it with Chuck. Seeing as that is whom you appear to have had a misunderstanding with. Best regards, Jeri

Last edited:
Post # 65 says:

I don't believe the Jews are the enemies of God. We basically read the same Bible.

1 Tmothy 4:1 ¶ Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;

What I'm saying is that the demons are enemies and that they know there is one way so they help promote man thinking there is another way. It is a spiritual war first.

Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

I'm sorry that I must be speaking Christianese to you.
no, you're speaking non sense.
your post went off the rails when you inferred that "demons are real!

the point:"Your bible would not even exist if not for the Torah. The old testament is from the Torah. Your enemies are God's creation. That makes you an enemy of God. The Muslims are the descendents of Abraham, just like the Jews.

Actually, Daws, there is a reason for me to post the scriptures for you because they explain exactly how Ishmael came to be, the history of the conflict between he and his half - brother Isaac and the conflict between Sarah and Hagar among other things. My bible is a Jewish bible - I agree - there is no conflict of opinion there either but I am not the enemy of God's creation in any way, shape or form - so on that point you are sadly mistaken. I am not at enmity with God. I am reconciled to God through Jesus Christ His Only Begotten Son. As to the claim that the Muslims are the descendants of Abraham through Ishmael you are wrong. The descendants of Abraham that came from Ishmael are Egyptian. Not Asians, not Persian, not Syrian, not Lebonese, not indian, not native american, etc. The descendants of Ishmael are Egyptian, Daws. The mother of Ishmael was an Egyptian. Not a Persian or any other blood. Understand? On the other hand these people I mention - some mentioned are of the House of Esau and that is an entirely different matter. God deals differently with the House of Esau vs. the House of Ishmael - there are some intermarriages as well in that number. To understand the future of the house of Esau you must read the prophecy found in the book of Obadiah. Also Psalm 83. That is where you find the future of the House of Esau. Here are the scriptures I found for you on the subject of Ishmael being found in the Bible:

there are more but those are enough to verify the facts on Ishmaels birth, lineage, what his inheritance was,promises from God, prophecies concerning his descendants, etc.

I would suggest you start with those and acquaint yourself with Scripture, Daws. - Jeri p.s. I also posted these scriptures on Chucks Question to Muslims thread so that you can look at it and discuss it with Chuck. Seeing as that is whom you appear to have had a misunderstanding with. Best regards, Jeri
thanks !but I have no misunderstanding of scripture. you'd do a lot better if you stopped assuming what you "think" I know or don't about the bible.
also there are no non biblical sources that corroborate what you've posted...

thanks !but I have no misunderstanding of scripture. you'd do a lot better if you stopped assuming what you "think" I know or don't about the bible.
also there are no non biblical sources that corroborate what you've posted...

Well it was you who claimed that all Muslims were Abrahams children through Ishmael, not I. If you knew the scriptures and historical facts recorded therein you would not have made such an uneducated assumption, Daws. How else could one explain it? As to the matter of a non biblical source? Tons of evidence. Go check out Josh McDowell's book, Evidence that demands a verdict. If you are searching for the evidence, you'll find it, Daws. I'll be happy to point you in the right direction. - Jeri

my bible also says All Israel shall be saved!
So you wrote your own version of the bible, eh.

Jesus said, "There will be many that come to me on the last day and say, "Didn't I cast out demons in your name? And didn't I prophecy in your name?" And Jesus will answer them, "I know you not, you are workers of iniquity."

What you are saying is, no matter what any Jew does, it okay with God. So God is a bigot? Hmm. I ain't buying it.

No, I go by the King James Bible. It is written in the Torah and the New Testament as well. Look at this, hangover..

It is written:

But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation, ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end. - Isaiah 45: 16

And again it is written:

The Lord also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify themselves against Judah. - Zechariah 12: 7

and again it is written:

And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and supplication and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced..... - Zechariah 12: 10 ( prophecy of the salvation of the house of David still to come )

and finally it is written and recorded in "CAPITOL LETTERS" :

And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, THERE SHALL COME A DELIVERER, UNTO THEM, WHEN I SHALL TAKE AWAY THEIR SINS.

- Romans 11: 26

What does this mean to you, hangover? That you must repent and call upon the name of the LORD and you shall be saved and you should never again speak against the Jews. - Jeri
Christian Zionism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Christian Zionism is a belief among some Christians that the return of the Jews to the Holy Land, and the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948, is in accordance with Biblical prophecy. The term Christian Zionism was popularized in the mid-twentieth century, following the coining of the term "Zionism" in 1890. Prior to that time the common term was Restorationism.[1][2]
Some Christian Zionists believe that the "ingathering" of Jews in Israel is a prerequisite for the Second Coming of Jesus. This belief is primarily, though not exclusively, associated with Christian Dispensationalism. The idea that Christians should actively support a Jewish return to the Land of Israel, along with the parallel idea that the Jews ought to be encouraged to become Christian, as a means fulfilling a Biblical prophecy has been common in Protestant circles since the Reformation.[3][4][5]
Many Christian Zionists believe that the people of Israel remain part of the chosen people of God, along with the "ingrafted" Gentile Christians[Romans 11:17-24

Of good reputation, full of the Holy Spirit, men of wisdom.. this was the requirement for serving food to widows, waiting on tables for the widows! Imagine that! Michael Boldea is right! The standards of the church have been painfully lowered! That is not the only standard that has been lowered either. The standards of the Christian have been lowered as well. If you tell the wide path Christian that following Christ requires, holiness, obedience & repentance, they will attack you as intolerant, not preaching the gospel, denying the Lords work at the cross. None of which is true.

Repeating a few points from Michael's message:

Philip didn't preach about the apostles ( or whether they were married or not ) he didn't preach about himself, he didn't preach about his experience serving tables ( or his years of biblical education) he preached Christ, the true Christ, the Christ who died for our sins, the Christ who is holy and who told his followers if any man would be my disciple they must deny themselves, take up their cross and follow me!

The running theme throughout the apostles lives was preaching Christ! If we are followers and disciples of Christ we are to share Jesus Christ and His Word. We need to realize that if we fail to preach Christ, the true Christ, the risen Christ, others will come along and preach a false Christ that doesn't require holiness, obedience, repentance. This is the truth as Michael Boldea Jr. tells you in this message.

We must preach repentance, righteousness and holiness unto God! We cannot dilute the Gospel of Jesus Christ! We must preach the truth of Gods Word! Otherwise we will be disqualified from this race. We must run according to the rules.

If we are told Preach Christ and preach Christ Crucified then we must do that and not listen to what false teachers tell us! We must obey the LORD and not listen to those who accuse the brethren of being "useless".. This man of God, Michael Boldea Jr. is a true servant of the Lord, he and his family have been faithful for decades to feed the poor, clothe the homeless, help the widows, work in orphanages, raise up orphanages and preach the Gospel for God and not for filthy lucre, but for the Love of Jesus Christ and the Lost he died to save.

Yet someone who claims to be a bible scholar on a message board deems him useless? How so? Doesn't the scriptures teach us to look after the widow and the orphans? To keep ourselves unspotted from the world? Yes, that is what James teaches us in the New Testament. You know, it is true that out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks. And your heart has been revealed by your own words here tonight, Chuck. I am sorry for you, Chuck. I am truly, truly sorry for you because you have no right to judge God's servants nor to call them useless. No right at all. May the Lord reveal that to you. - Jeri

The true message of the Gospel is repentance, holiness, obedience unto God.

I'm sorry but I have to disagree.
The message you state is actually Mosaic law. Repentance in the form of a sacrifice, holiness based on not breaking any of the 600+ laws, and obedience or else. That is not at all what the Gospel is.

The Gospel is not that He died, but that He rose. That is the Good News.
People die. Lots of them died on a cross. Only one defeated death. He lives. Therefore we know what He said was true. We can believe this one. He proved He was who He said He was. We know that Christ's Father can offer eternal life and mean it, because He showed us how He does it.
Good Fri. was good. But Easter's even better.

And with all of the persecution and demeaning of the brethren I'm seeing here, what have you done with the weightier matters? I rarely see the words love or mercy in your posts anymore.
How obedient do you have to be to pass through the Gate? Christ forgives as often as necessary. The law says you get 3 strikes. After that you cannot be forgiven.

So let's see what laws the Bible holds concerning the brethren, and weigh our obedience as to how we are to treat them:
Romans 15:5-9
One person considers one day more sacred than another; another considers every day alike. Each of them should be fully convinced in their own mind. Whoever regards one day as special does so to the Lord. Whoever eats meat does so to the Lord, for they give thanks to God; and whoever abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God. For none of us lives for ourselves alone, and none of us dies for ourselves alone. If we live, we live for the Lord; and if we die, we die for the Lord. So, whether we live or die, we belong to the Lord. For this very reason, Christ died and returned to life so that he might be the Lord of both the dead and the living.

Romans 4:13-15
Therefore let us stop passing judgment on one another. Instead, make up your mind not to put any stumbling block or obstacle in the way of a brother or sister. I am convinced, being fully persuaded in the Lord Jesus, that nothing is unclean in itself. But if anyone regards something as unclean, then for that person it is unclean. If your brother or sister is distressed because of what you eat, you are no longer acting in love. Do not by your eating destroy someone for whom Christ died.

Romans 4:22-23
So whatever you believe about these things keep between yourself and God. Blessed is the one who does not condemn himself by what he approves. But whoever has doubts is condemned if they eat, because their eating is not from faith; and everything that does not come from faith is sin.
^(everything includes works for approval)

Note the attitude of the obedient. Not publicly demeaning, not causing distress, not arguing disputable matters, not passing judgment, relying on faith.......

One can wander around Mt Sinai with laws and obedience all one wants and will never get any farther than Mt. Sinai.
We are under a brand new covenant with 2 laws.
Love your Father. Love your neighbor. Conquer those 2 and you have fulfilled the Law of the Redeemer, Jesus the Christ. Do it for His sake, not for your batting average.

I hope you take this in the manner it was intended. It is loving guidance to a sister who has replaced Love and Joy, with arrogance and condemnation and self indulgence.

If you were speaking through the Holy Spirit as you profess, I would expect to see fruit. There is no peace, love, joy, patience, kindness, gentleness, or self control in your posts.

Please put down the tablets, and fill your heart with love again. Stop this public detective work to see who has or hasn't been more naughty than the other, and the shredding of your garments over those less holy than you seem to be grading yourself these days..

I'll know when I see the Holy Spirit in your posts. I have a description of what to look for:

Gal. 5: 22-23 22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness and self-control. Against such things there is no law.

You won't have to announce His presence.

Last edited:
I think you should listen to this minister and hear what he has to say about the wide path christians before you decide against holiness, obedience and repentance - which is the narrow path Jesus spoke of Irish Ram. I'm sorry but I cannot accomodate you and Chuck and your theology message --> God is your sugar daddy, slot machine with Jesus picking up the tab while you trot off to enjoy the world. It just isn't happening and I will continue posting videos of true ministers of the gospel instead of lifting up false preachers who don't even mention the name of Jesus Christ. I love my christian brethren but I simply cannot compromise on the truth, Irish Ram. I won't do it.

Watch this video:

[ame=http://youtu.be/1M00Ns83jlw]Michael Boldea - YouTube[/ame]

.......without holiness no one will see the LORD. Hebrews 12: 14

Last edited:
I think you should listen to this minister and hear what he has to say about the wide path christians before you decide against holiness, obedience and repentance - which is the narrow path Jesus spoke of Irish Ram. I'm sorry but I cannot accomodate you and Chuck and your theology message --> God is your sugar daddy, slot machine with Jesus picking up the tab while you trot off to enjoy the world. It just isn't happening and I will continue posting videos of true ministers of the gospel instead of lifting up false preachers who don't even mention the name of Jesus Christ. I love my christian brethren but I simply cannot compromise on the truth, Irish Ram. I won't do it.

Show me where the sinner had to be examined in the old testament before a sacrifice could be given for him. It kind of defeats the purpose.

Isaiah 1:18 ¶ Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

Forum List

Back