Christian in Name Only - The New Liberal Theology

I see the remnant regarding the Body of Christ to be quite tiny. I am utterly amazed at how wide road it has become that people are no longer willing to speak the truth concerning what the Word of God says. It is as if God is going to take all the religious books of the world and hand his throne over to their gods. Whatever they might be. I find no evidence for that in scripture. We've got multi millionaires on television preaching a gospel that looks nothing like the one Jesus preached. I am wondering how they reconcile that in their own consciences. I don't believe they can.

I see the remnant regarding the Body of Christ to be quite tiny. I am utterly amazed at how wide road it has become that people are no longer willing to speak the truth concerning what the Word of God says. It is as if God is going to take all the religious books of the world and hand his throne over to their gods. Whatever they might be. I find no evidence for that in scripture. We've got multi millionaires on television preaching a gospel that looks nothing like the one Jesus preached. I am wondering how they reconcile that in their own consciences. I don't believe they can.

Just stop with that "word of god" crap. The bible, Torah and Koran are writings of MEN, trying to define god and fit him into their dogma. If God wrote his word, it would be the truth that frees the masses, instead of enslaving them.

You have as much chance of converting others to your "beliefs" as the Muslims, Jews, Hindus or Buddhists have of converting you to theirs.

Last edited:

Just stop with that "word of god" crap. The bible, Torah and Koran are writings of MEN, trying to define god and fit him into their dogma. If God wrote his word, it would be the truth that frees the masses, instead of enslaving them.

You have as much chance of converting others to your "beliefs" as the Muslims, Jews, Hindus or Buddhists have of converting you to theirs.

But we aren't free. We have to pay taxes. We have to pay for police and defense because of sin. You're involved in a spiritual war and the other books are just propaganda from the enemy. In the end, there will be only One God who can set you free but there is no alternate to His kingdom that will be a happy place so that is why you should investigate Him now.

But we aren't free. We have to pay taxes. We have to pay for police and defense because of sin. You're involved in a spiritual war and the other books are just propaganda from the enemy. In the end, there will be only One God who can set you free but there is no alternate to His kingdom that will be a happy place so that is why you should investigate Him now.
if the other books are propaganda then the bible is also.
the bible is no more or less valid than the other spiritual writings.
you've just proven your mind is closed to wisdom that is different than that of christianity.
you have been indoctrinated to believe that your way is the only way...

Your ignorance is unbelievable. Your bible would not even exist if not for the Torah. The old testament is from the Torah. Your enemies are God's creation. That makes you an enemy of God. The Muslims are the descendents of Abraham, just like the Jews.

Your ignorance is unbelievable. Your bible would not even exist if not for the Torah. The old testament is from the Torah. Your enemies are God's creation. That makes you an enemy of God. The Muslims are the descendents of Abraham, just like the Jews.
it seems Chuckles CAN'T GRASP THAT SIMPLE FACT!

So.

So what.

So what.
you've just proven this statement true:"Your ignorance is unbelievable"
[ame=http://youtu.be/SMhwddNQSWQ]"Weird Al" Yankovic - Dare To Be Stupid - YouTube[/ame]

Haha, Daws.

Millions of other people believe and follow Christianity. There are some intelligent people who can see past what you don't.

Daws who claimed Ishmael wasn't a descendant of Abraham? I missed that post. Where do you read anyone writing that here? Of course the Torah is the Old Testament - - I refer to it as the Torah - as that is what it is! So your point was? - Jeri

It is the Word of God and it isn't crap. The bible and the Torah are united in what is known as "the bible" - I call it my Jewish bible! The Koran is a separate book -holy to the Muslims and your point is made already. God did write His Word and the Truth it points to -------------->Jesus Christ <---------------has led to the freedom of millions who were indeed formerly "enslaved" as you put it.

So the IF is not an IF but a definite - Yes, He did. Yes, He can. I have never converted anyone to anything because the very idea is impossible. I do not have the power to do that. Only the power of the Gospel can do that. It is the Word of God that converts a soul, it is a divine miracle and an absolute impossibility for any man or woman to give another conversion. Not possible. The Spirit of God draws someone. You can pray for someone and that can lead to a conversion most definitely, you can write scripture and someone can suddenly realize the divine nature of it and realize God is speaking to their heart but you cannot convert a human being to God. It simply is not possible. You are mistaken.

- Jeri

So who said Ishmael wasn't Abrahams son, Daws. I am waiting to hear who told that whopper of a story...... - J.

Daws, this is no. 63. I do not see it. Where did someone say Abraham is not the father of Ishmael?

Okay, leave the answer when you get to it. I have to go. I have some things to get done here. See you later - God willing. - Jeri

So who said Ishmael wasn't Abrahams son, Daws. I am waiting to hear who told that whopper of a story...... - J.
i NEVER SAID That but then again there is no proof that any of the tales told in the bible are fact.
the point is that for some odd reason you seem to be missing...is christians muslims and jews all believe in the same god (the god of abraham).

Haha, Daws.

Millions of other people believe and follow Christianity. There are some intelligent people who can see past what you don't.
wrong.. they only believe they can..it's the same delusion that makes you think they can..thanks for playing!

I'm starting to see modern day Judaism as being a departure from the Old Testament faith and others call it religion because there is a shift.

just stop with that "word of god" crap. The bible, torah and koran are writings of men, trying to define god and fit him into their dogma. If god wrote his word, it would be the truth that frees the masses, instead of enslaving them.

You have as much chance of converting others to your "beliefs" as the muslims, jews, hindus or buddhists have of converting you to theirs.

but we aren't free. We have to pay taxes. We have to pay for police and defense because of sin. You're involved in a spiritual war and the other books are just propaganda from the enemy. In the end, there will be only one god who can set you free but there is no alternate to his kingdom that will be a happy place so that is why you should investigate him now.

daws, this is no. 63. I do not see it. Where did someone say abraham is not the father of ishmael?
page five post number 61 thru 63..

Forum List

Back