🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christian Maxims

368e32c47a95069fa220c734c1481785.jpg

can I make a cynical remark?-----somehow the thought of Jesus in sneakers---
made me laugh-----long long ago----I visited Israel----the dead sea----I found---
on the bank-----a beat up single sandal--------simple standard kind of thing
that is available in the USA-------but I decided it must have belonged to
Elijah anyway---------

made me laugh-----long long ago----I visited Israel----the dead sea----I found---
Elijah anyway---------

It was referring to people walking in shoes that are walking with Christ (would have been better to have said in Christ ) as in Ephesians 6: 15 - it is written: And your feed shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace. The fact that Elijah outran Ahab's chariot - and operated in the supernatural quite naturally - I believe he would have called the sandal forth - if it were his. But the thought was interesting.

Elijah anyway---------

It was referring to people walking in shoes that are walking with Christ (would have been better to have said in Christ ) as in Ephesians 6: 15 - it is written: And your feed shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace. The fact that Elijah outran Ahab's chariot - and operated in the supernatural quite naturally - I believe he would have called the sandal forth - if it were his. But the thought was interesting.

poetic-----how dim do you think I am?-------I was doing a spoof on some idiots
who post on this messageboard who imagine they understand the scriptural
writings without having a notion about poetic symbols----probably not the right time and place uhm----ok-----well----Elijah threw his mantle down to Elisha-----that's when his sandal fell off OK?????????? I don't think people need sandals
up there

Elijah has a new body in heaven - a glorified body - I do not imagine he needs the sandals though. Everything is perfect where he is. He could have lost a sandal when he was caught up into that chariot. That would have been the perfect time to lose a shoe....

Speaking of leaving ......... today I have been here for 2 years, Rose. November 3, 2012 I became a member at USMB. It has been 2 years today. Quite a journey. I've enjoyed my stay here and wish you all the best. It's time for me to go now.

So Farewell, USMB! I hope to meet you people in heaven one day!

All my love,
Jeremiah

Last edited:

Forum List

Back