🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christian Maxims

Elijah has a new body in heaven - a glorified body - I do not imagine he needs the sandals though. Everything is perfect where he is. He could have lost a sandal when he was caught up into that chariot. That would have been the perfect time to lose a shoe....

right----but throwing a mantle down is poetic-----tossing a shoe at Elisha
might have been considered insulting-----best to leave it out of the narrative

Elijah has a new body in heaven - a glorified body - I do not imagine he needs the sandals though. Everything is perfect where he is. He could have lost a sandal when he was caught up into that chariot. That would have been the perfect time to lose a shoe....

right----but throwing a mantle down is poetic-----tossing a shoe at Elisha
might have been considered insulting-----best to leave it out of the narrative

To be clear, Rosie. The Mantle is a literal story. Not poetic. I am sometimes surprised that there are still people who do not believe the story of Jonah is true. The story of the Red Sea parting is true. The story of the angel of death passing over the homes of the Jews who had obeyed God and did what they were told to do - is true. These stories are true. Every Word. Every Word. My God is a Mighty God and I praise His Holy Name today! His Name is Jesus Christ.

p.s. I am back and will be continuing to write here until Jesus Christ returns, God Willing.

Pentecost is not a denomination. It is an outpouring of the Holy Spirit upon all flesh....... - Jimmy Swaggart

89ee222e35b42e1132fa2e9bc6fd8f16.jpg

It is such a blessing to see over 1200 views on this thread - although (that would include) there were a great number of maxims, quotes, picture posters put up it is obvious that many of you enjoyed reading these and it makes me so happy I actually felt tears coming to my eyes as I was writing this! It is surely a blessing to know people out there are reading these maxims because they are being put up here for you. They are for you and I know today that Jesus surely loves you. He loves you so very much. Know that today. It's the truth. I pray the LORD blesses all who read these words on this thread today and realize that the LORD desires to speak to our hearts every single day.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back