Christian Preachers Brutally Beaten at Gay Pride Festival (Seattle)

Yeah, those queers are peaceful souls who wouldn't harm a hair on your head. No hostility toward religion at all!

Christian Preachers Brutally Beaten at Gay Pride Festival Charisma News

Two street preachers were brutally beaten—punched and kicked—by a crowd at a gay pride festival in Seattle and the entire melee was captured on video.

The preachers were holding signs reading "Repent or Else" and "Jesus Saves From Sin." The video shows a group of people initially screaming and threatening the men during Pridefest at the Seattle Space Needle.

Television station KOMO reported that some of the attackers belonged to a group called NOH8
.​

Oh look. Someone cares when this happens, but forgets the countless times where it's been the other way around.

No Sympathy.
When have I ever said it's OK to beat up queers?

Your just another libturd scumbag who condones violence against people you hate.
]So the next time I see a homo wearing a rainbow shirt i'm free to kick the shit out of him? Good God you're an idiot!!
After you get your beating, tell us how you feel.

I'm not a turn the other cheek kind of guy like the street Pastor.
That fat slob would have been knocked out the first time he touched me.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The anti-gay protesters acted in the tradition of Martin Luther King and Mahatma Gandhi, and their non-violent tactics achieved the same success. They made their attackers' cause look totally in the wrong, and they have probably acquired a higher standing in their church.

When you punch a guy in the head who is holding a bible in his hands, you lose.

Britpat is a one legged man in an ass kicking contest....

Did you hear that
Its a gay freak show up and down the west coast, last week 2,000 gays road their bikes through downtown Portland...buck ass naked.
That is an annual event and is not a gay event, dipshit. Stop manufacturing bullshit. Fucking asshole liar.

World Naked Bike Ride sets 2015 date in Portland OregonLive.com

Mark your calendars, nude cyclists and baffled populace: The World Naked Bike Ride is returning to Portland on Saturday, June 27.

That's all we know about the 2015 bike ride -- which is technically a protest against dependency on oil and cyclist rights, among other things -- but rest assured, this will not be the last you'll hear of it.

Don't be an idiot hetro's have no desire to bike through the city buck ass naked. Freak show gays on the other hand apparently do.
You are an ignorant retard. You got caught lying and now you have doubled down.

You just made everyone on this forum dumber with that post.

You mad bro? Or bro'ess or trangender bro or whatever the fuck you are.
You have been caught lying. I don't mind if we keep talking about it. If you want to keep advertising your total lack of integrity, that's fine with me!

It just proves your belief system is standing on quick sand.

Translation...:crybaby:

Freedom of Speech doesn't mean you won't get your ass kicked. Welcome to the real world, Bri-piss.

Ah. So I guess it is okay to beat some homos when they are out in public, eh?
If it's okay to beat up Christian pastors, it is certainly okay to beat up homos. Since gays are becoming more forceful, they should be met with as much, if not more force. Why would you care if homos are getting beaten up anyway? If same sex marriage doesn't affect you, neither does gays getting beaten up affect you.

Don't get out much, do you?
I've worked with gay folks most of my working life, either as fellow employees or clients. My experience tells me that most the gay folks I worked/interacted with, were fairly passive.
You're taking a few people and painting an entire demographic based on the actions of a few. That is just plain ignorant or driven by pure hate. Man, I'm sure glad I'm not you, you must be one miserable individual.

Yeah, those queers are peaceful souls who wouldn't harm a hair on your head. No hostility toward religion at all!

Two street preachers were brutally beaten—punched and kicked—by a crowd at a gay pride festival in Seattle and the entire melee was captured on video.

The preachers were holding signs reading "Repent or Else" and "Jesus Saves From Sin." The video shows a group of people initially screaming and threatening the men during Pridefest at the Seattle Space Needle.

Television station KOMO reported that some of the attackers belonged to a group called NOH8
.​
Freedom of Speech doesn't mean you won't get your ass kicked. Welcome to the real world, Bri-piss. And the story would hold up better if not reported by a Christian propagandist...
You must mean the local TV station, the biased Christian one? You have to be one of the most fence poster here.

Did you hear that
That is an annual event and is not a gay event, dipshit. Stop manufacturing bullshit. Fucking asshole liar.

World Naked Bike Ride sets 2015 date in Portland OregonLive.com

Don't be an idiot hetro's have no desire to bike through the city buck ass naked. Freak show gays on the other hand apparently do.

You have been caught lying. I don't mind if we keep talking about it. If you want to keep advertising your total lack of integrity, that's fine with me!

You are very confused. Lying just to win completely destroys your cause, and you can never claim moral superiority again.

And you are too stupid to see you have lost.

Those preachers were provoking idiots like fat bastard and his wife, yes fat bastard was wrong.
As a christian it angers me to see selective sins on those signs. Sin is sin and Jesus came to save them all if they believe in Him.

Those preachers were provoking idiots like fat bastard and his wife, yes fat bastard was wrong.
As a christian it angers me to see selective sins on those signs. Sin is sin and Jesus came to save them all if they believe in Him.

Unfortunately, most hyper-partisan Christians seem to have the habit of choosing what sins they recognize and what ones they can conveniently forget. So, they are just convenient Christians and the Bible tells us what He thinks about those folks and it ain't good.

Freedom of Speech doesn't mean you won't get your ass kicked. Welcome to the real world, Bri-piss.

Ah. So I guess it is okay to beat some homos when they are out in public, eh?
If it's okay to beat up Christian pastors, it is certainly okay to beat up homos. Since gays are becoming more forceful, they should be met with as much, if not more force. Why would you care if homos are getting beaten up anyway? If same sex marriage doesn't affect you, neither does gays getting beaten up affect you.

Don't get out much, do you?
I've worked with gay folks most of my working life, either as fellow employees or clients. My experience tells me that most the gay folks I worked/interacted with, were fairly passive.
You're taking a few people and painting an entire demographic based on the actions of a few. That is just plain ignorant or driven by pure hate. Man, I'm sure glad I'm not you, you must be one miserable individual.

Oh look at the far left drones still trying to pedal their "hate" and use the excuse "I have many "gay" friends", to cover their true hatred..

Unfortunately, most hyper-partisan Christians seem to have the habit of choosing what sins they recognize and what ones they can conveniently forget. So, they are just convenient Christians and the Bible tells us what He thinks about those folks and it ain't good.

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

I agree Kiwiman, unfortunately we can be talking about Jesus and get nasty comments from someone who just wants to be a hateful jerk.

.​

If they were brutally beaten- I sincerely hope that their attackers are arrested, convicted and sentenced accordingly.

I may not approve of the preachers message- but speech is not a justification for violence.
They were not brutally beaten. One got punched a couple of times by a straight man with a long record of violence.

I agree Kiwiman, unfortunately we can be talking about Jesus and get nasty comments from someone who just wants to be a hateful jerk.

Hate is part of the far left mantra, and they often decide on things then change their minds, like hating the 1%, but backing the 1% like Clinton..

Sure only in the Christian religion, right?

Did you hear that

You are very confused. Lying just to win completely destroys your cause, and you can never claim moral superiority again.

And you are too stupid to see you have lost.

In other words :blahblah: and :crybaby:and :mad-61: got it. lol

huckabee-listens-478x257.jpg

Watch those gays cry when one of them gets what's coming. No one turns little girl like a gay guy who breaks a nail.

Forum List

Back