🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Christian Singer Honors Hezbollah in Stunning 2013 Concert Performance

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdZgkGI5h0A]Christian Singer Honors Hezbollah in Stunning 2013 Concert Performance - YouTube[/ame]

Tinmore, did you know the EU recently designated the military wing of Hezbollah a terrorist group??

That's not surprising since the EU is basically a jewish organization. .. :cool:

Ya, right :rolleyes:
Please show me how the EU is a Jewish Organization Sunni Troll.

Hezbollah are nothing but a bunch of rag tag Islamist radicals.
One day, they will go the way of the Muslim Terrorist Brotherhood :cool:

Why did you ignore my question Sunni Troll??

You said the EU is basically a Jewish organization. How did you come to that conclusion. Provide links too....

You said the EU is basically a Jewish organization. How did you come to that conclusion. Provide links too....
Who is this "Sunni Troll" person?? .. :cool:

That's whag I thought...nothing but deflections

Just goes to show that Sunni can't back up his hatefull allegations about Jews.
He just says thise things be ause if the hatrme he harbours.

Right Sunni Troll?? :cool:

Who is this "Sunni Troll" person?? .. :cool:

Right Sunni Troll?? :cool:

The EU is clamping down on polygamy-------EU countries with good welfare programs for
"single mothers" has been used as good places to keep those ------extra wives. It was easy---
to simply store each extra wife in a different EU country-----and hop around making more babies---
on that trusty EU passport

Toasty, you might consider laying off the sauce:booze:when you're posting. .. :lol: :lol:

Thanks again for proving my point. Sunni, you're too predictable :lol:

So, back to my question: how did you come to the conclusion that the EU is a Jewish organization??
BTW, this is like the third time I've asked you, and so far you haven't even made an attempt to answer my question and back your claim......

Aaaannnnddddddd shoot!

Last edited:
Quite simple.

Just look at the last names of the people in leadership positions of the various EU countries.

It's full of Juden surnames like: Cohen, Levi, names that start with Gold, Silver, Fein, or end in Stein, Stien, Berg, Blatt, etc. .. :cool:

"Israel is an associated state of the European Union.

"The relations between the two are framed in the European Neighbourhood Policy (ENP), the Euro-Mediterranean Partnership, and the Union for the Mediterranean.

"The main legal ties between Israel and the EU are set by the 1995 Association Agreement. Several other agreement cover sectoral issues.

"Relations between Israel and the European Union are generally positive on the economic level, though affected by the Israeli–Palestinian conflict on the political level."

Maybe we shouldn't forget the fact that Lord Rothschild was a rich European?

Israel?European Union relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The EU is clamping down on polygamy-------EU countries with good welfare programs for
"single mothers" has been used as good places to keep those ------extra wives. It was easy---
to simply store each extra wife in a different EU country-----and hop around making more babies---
on that trusty EU passport
The EU meddling won't make a bit of difference.

They will just do like the Mormons in America.

Legally marry the first wife, and marry the other wives at a religious service. .. :cool:

Quite simple.

Just look at the last names of the people in leadership positions of the various EU countries.

It's full of Juden surnames like: Cohen, Levi, names that start with Gold, Silver, Fein, or end in Stein, Stien, Berg, Blatt, etc. .. :cool:

Even if that's true, doesn't nake the EU a Jewish organization .
You still didn't prove anything, you just speculated but didn't provide a link.

It's safe to say that Sunni Troll lied again :cool:

The audience's emotional response to the singers words highlights the Arab peoples will to resist and fight against the zionist Israeli savages on their southern border.

And eventually drive them into the sea. . :cool:

The audience's emotional response to the singers words highlights the Arab peoples will to resist and fight against the zionist Israeli savages on their southern border.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of being too early to hit the sauce ...... :cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Speaking of being too early to hit the sauce ...... :cool:

toastie------not all people need sauce to lose INHIBITION. Civilized society
depends on FRONTAL LOBE INHIBITION-----it differentiates us from wild beasts.
The function is classically called "super-ego"-------the aspects of civilized
behavior LEARNED (thru inculcation by living among civilized people). Persons
never so inculcated-----simply do not need "sauce"-----for their barbaric natures
to become manifest. Bar room brawls are examples of the effects of sauce. There
is no sauce in mecca-----but lots of gorillas thumping their chests and chanting
"DEATH TO......"

Forum List

Back