🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

christian terrorism isn't an isolated incident in America

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Daily occurrences of acts of christian terrorism

According to Greenwood, her clinic was targeted with small explosive devices, threats, stink bombs and gunfire. in one attack, an arsonist poured gasoline under the doors and set it on fire. All this at a clinic that, according to Greenwood, did not even provide abortion services.

A Former Planned Parenthood Employee Just Tweeted All the Horrifying Acts of Terrorism She Survived

The Planned Parenthood Attack, And How Homegrown Terrorism Gets Downplayed By The Press

The Planned Parenthood Attack, And How Homegrown Terrorism Gets Downplayed By The Press

Attacks against Planned Parenthood have a long history

Reactionaries love to watch things burn, like buildings, and books. ISIS-lite for Jesus.

And the transparent deflection and dilution continues...
And Mac jumps in to protect the criminal Christians, yet again.

You can't just denounce this and move on, Mac? You're so good at pointing fingers at the sand ******* but not American Christian terrorists eh?

You folks have decided to choose a "side", that's fine.

I'm just saying that it's pretty obvious.

But, deflect and dilute away, let's see how well it works.
You have no problems defending people who blow shit up and kill people, Mac. They just have to be your kind of people eh? The ones you protect from judgement with PC. Can't say anything bad about them or Mac gets bitchy.

You have no problems defending people who blow shit up and kill people, Mac. They just have to be your kind of people eh? The ones you protect from judgement with PC. Can't say anything bad about them or Mac gets bitchy.
Hey, here's an idea.

Maybe you guys can find a photo of Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik walking past a Presbyterian church and say they were Christians!

Not bad, huh?

Just thinking out of the box here!

:spinner:

Just a sample

1998 – Birmingham, Alabama

Eric Rudolph, who became known as a survivalist fugitive, was responsible for bombing two abortion clinics – one in Alabama and one in Atlanta, as well the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta. Rudolph eluded law enforcement for five years by hiding out in the woods.

2009 – Wichita, Kansas

George Tiller, a doctor who performed late-term abortions, was shot to death in his church. "I did what I thought was needed to be done to protect the children. I shot him," said Scott Roeder, who was convicted of first-degree murder in Tiller's killing. During his career, Tiller faced protesters outside of his clinic, had his clinic bombed and was shot in both of his arms. Tiller was not a Planned Parenthood provider.

2009 – St. Paul, Minnesota

Matthew L. Derosia told authorities Jesus made him drive his SUV into the entrance of a clinic, the Star -Tribune reported. "Close down the Auschwitz death camp," Derosia was quoted saying in a criminal complaint. No one was injured in the attack.

2013 – Bloomington, Indiana

Benjamin David Curell pleaded guilty to violating the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act when he brought a hatchet to a clinic and vandalized it with red paint. He said he attacked the clinic because it provided abortion services.

2015 – Pullman, Washington

A Planned Parenthood clinic was set on fire, the Spokesman-Review of Spokane reported. No was injured in the arson, but it caused significant damage to the facility. “This is an appalling act of violence towards Planned Parenthood, but unfortunately a predictable ripple effect from the false and incendiary attacks that fuel violence from extremists,” said Karl Eastlund, CEO of Planned Parenthood of Greater Washington and North Idaho.

Hey, here's an idea.

Maybe you guys can find a photo of Syed Farook and Tashfeen Malik walking past a Presbyterian church and say they were Christians!

Not bad, huh?

Your PC won't play, Mac. You can't denounce a Christian, even a terrorist one, without trying to say how bad the sand ******* are.

Just a sample

1998 – Birmingham, Alabama

Eric Rudolph, who became known as a survivalist fugitive, was responsible for bombing two abortion clinics – one in Alabama and one in Atlanta, as well the 1996 Olympics in Atlanta. Rudolph eluded law enforcement for five years by hiding out in the woods.

2009 – Wichita, Kansas

George Tiller, a doctor who performed late-term abortions, was shot to death in his church. "I did what I thought was needed to be done to protect the children. I shot him," said Scott Roeder, who was convicted of first-degree murder in Tiller's killing. During his career, Tiller faced protesters outside of his clinic, had his clinic bombed and was shot in both of his arms. Tiller was not a Planned Parenthood provider.

2009 – St. Paul, Minnesota

Matthew L. Derosia told authorities Jesus made him drive his SUV into the entrance of a clinic, the Star -Tribune reported. "Close down the Auschwitz death camp," Derosia was quoted saying in a criminal complaint. No one was injured in the attack.

2013 – Bloomington, Indiana

Benjamin David Curell pleaded guilty to violating the Freedom of Access to Clinic Entrances Act when he brought a hatchet to a clinic and vandalized it with red paint. He said he attacked the clinic because it provided abortion services.

2015 – Pullman, Washington

A Planned Parenthood clinic was set on fire, the Spokesman-Review of Spokane reported. No was injured in the arson, but it caused significant damage to the facility. “This is an appalling act of violence towards Planned Parenthood, but unfortunately a predictable ripple effect from the false and incendiary attacks that fuel violence from extremists,” said Karl Eastlund, CEO of Planned Parenthood of Greater Washington and North Idaho.
Mac will say but, but, the Muslims chop off heads.

Hey, here's an idea.

Not bad, huh?

Your PC won't play, Mac. You can't denounce a Christian, even a terrorist one, without trying to say how bad the sand ******* are.
Dang, I'm just trying to help!

Hey, here's an idea.

Not bad, huh?

Help who? You aren't helping anyone at all...

Same old moonbatshit, different day. Talk about obsessive douchebaggery
images.jpg

Guano still has sand in his vag because some muzbots stole his thunder.
LMAO.gif

Hey, here's an idea.

Not bad, huh?

Oh, calm down.

We both know what you folks are doing.

Just ignore me if my little posts make you so angry.

Hey, here's an idea.

Not bad, huh?

Oh, calm down.

We both know what you folks are doing.

Just ignore me if my little posts make you so angry.
I'm not angry, I just wondering who in the fuck you think you are helping? Are you helping to protect the Jesus-freaks with all your PC bullshit? Do tell...

I realize that's how ideologues roll.

The funny part (if there is one) is that the "side" these sniveling parasites choose, is the side that would saw their empty heads off for advocating gay rights, women's lib, animal rights, and atheism.

I'm as serious as an heart attack when I exclaim that these bed wetters are dangerously stupid. They literally put the rest of us at risk.

The funny part (if there is one) is that the "side" these sniveling parasites choose, is the side that would saw their empty heads off for advocating gay rights, women's lib, animal rights, and atheism.

I'm as serious as an heart attack when I exclaim that these bed wetters are dangerously stupid. They literally put the rest of us at risk.
Commitment to an ideology is a very, very powerful thing.

Love is blind.

The side we've chosen is against your Nazi mentalities, your reactionary bullshit, and all religions, including yours. We aren't wetting the bed over ISIS and the refugees, you are...

Forum List

Back